剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
but, um, I have some car keys here.
我想知道这里是否有人有一辆梅赛德斯
And I'm wondering if somebody here owns a big Mercedes.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
我来搞定
I got it!
搞什么鬼 老兄 你说八点半的
What the fuck, man? You said 8:30.
我来了 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
你把我的车带来了吗
Did you bring my car?
卡尔文 - 没
Kalvin! - No.
快把钥匙给我
Give me the keys, quick.
卡尔文 你的车呢
Kalvin, where is your car?
卡尔文 - 别担心 妈 我能搞定
Kalvin? - Don't worry, Mom, I got it.
只是送货而已 - 这个人是谁
It's just a delivery. - Who is this man?
他是优步的邮递员
He's an Uber messenger.
你是优步的邮递员吗
Are you an Uber messenger?
是的
Yes.
好吧 如果没有人告诉我
Okay. You know what, if somebody doesn't tell me
现在是怎么回事 我就报♥警♥了
what's going on right now, I'm calling the police.
卡尔文
Kalvin!
我也不知道 妈
I don't know, Mom.
他来到我们学校
He... he came to our school
开始在外面给我们讲
and started lecturing us outside
他的妻子怎样死于醉驾
about how his wife died drunk driving
后来他想给我们买♥♥啤酒 好给我们上一课
and then he tried to buy us beer to teach us a lesson.
你给我儿子买♥♥了啤酒
You bought my son beer?
我买♥♥了 但他们在酒类专卖♥♥店外
Yes, I did, um, but they were asking me
叫我给他们买♥♥酒
to buy them beer outside of the liquor store.
我们没叫你买♥♥
No, we didn't.
你叫了
You did.
每个进去的人你都要问一遍
You were asking everyone who went inside
他们能不能给你买♥♥酒
if they would buy it for you.
我这么做的唯一原因是为了监督他们
And... and the only reason that I did it was to supervise them, okay?
我确保了他们把车钥匙给我
And I made sure that they gave me all of their car keys
在我给他们买♥♥酒之前 你看
before I bought them the beer. Look, look, look.
不然我怎么会有这个
How else would I have this, huh?
卡尔文和你的地址
Kalvin and your address.
就在这里
There it is right there.
怎么样
Huh?
所以你给我儿子买♥♥了酒
So you bought my son alcohol?
你该庆幸是我给他买♥♥了酒
You're lucky I was the one who bought him alcohol,
你很幸运 不然的话
you know that? You're lucky because otherwise
他可能已经陈尸于某条水沟里了
he'd might be dead in a ditch somewhere.
伙计 你偷了我的车 给我买♥♥了啤酒
Dude, you stole my car and bought me beer.
我是个未成年
I'm a... I'm a minor.
你真幼稚
Such a baby. Sorry.
如果你愿意的话 可以以牙还牙
Look, you can go crime for crime if you want,
因为我一点都不关心
all right, because I don't care.
我的生活基本上已经结束了
My life's over essentially.
不管怎样 他还是个年轻人
Anyways, he looks like a young man,
还想上大学 对吗
young boy who wants to go to college, right?
我不认为一所大学
I don't think... I don't think a college
会接收有犯罪记录的学生
is gonna want a criminal record on there,
好吗 你好好想想
all right? So you think about that
因为他能进的唯一一所大学
because the only school he's gonna be able to get into
是阿尔伯克基社区大学
is Albuquerque Community College, all right?
我听说他们有一个很好的清洁工专业
I hear they have a good janitor program.
卡尔文 你知道你的车在哪吗 回答我
Kalvin, do you know where your car is? Answer me.
一辈子都在收拾狗屎 原谅我的粗鄙之语
Cleaning up shit for the rest of his life. Excuse my language.
你知道你的车在哪吗 - 知道
Do you know where your car is? - Yes.
谢谢 谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. Thank you. - You're welcome.
请走吧 - 我感激你的感谢
Please, leave. - I appreciate the thank you
不过不用谢 - 谢谢
but you're welcome. - Thank you.
我想让他说声谢谢
I'd like a thank you from him, please.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
好了 但我的早晨已经被毁掉了
All right. But my morning is already ruined, okay?
信不信由你 我还有工作要做
Believe it or not, I have a job to do.
我是名电视制片人
I'm a TV producer.
好的
Okay.
我的剧刚刚被订了十集
And my show just got picked up for ten episodes to series.
纨绔子弟
Spoiled brat.
嗨 阿卜希尔 - 你好
Hi, Abshir. - Hello.
你好吗 - 我很好
How are you? - Good.
好吗 我拿了一些
Good? I got some, uh,
好吃的东西给你
goodies from the pantry for you.
我从杂货店拿了好多食物 但还是谢了
Oh, I get so much food from the grocery store, but thanks.
惠特尼给你买♥♥了些治脖子疼的补品 - 好的
Yeah. And Whitney got some supplements for your neck pain. - Yeah.
也放在这里面了
So that's in here, too.
呃 我还得
Um, I, uh, I do have to, uh,
来做个霉菌测试
come in to do a mold test.
是吗
Oh, really?
不会花很长时间的
Yeah, it won't be long at all.
你必须吗
You have to?
作为这栋房♥产的拥有者
As the owner of the property,
如果这里有霉菌我也要担一份责任
if there is mold, you know, that's a liability for me,
所以我必须这么做
so I do need to do it.
否则你可以起诉我
Or else you could sue me.
我不会起诉你
I'm not gonna sue you.
我知道你不会起诉我
No, no, I know you won't sue me,
但你可以
but you could.
所以...
So, um...
好吧 - 但我不会待太久的
Okay. - Yeah, but I won't be long.
这样可以吗 - 好的
Is that all right? - Yeah, all right.
更多好吃的 - 好的
More goodies here. - Okay.
你喜欢这些甜菜片吗
Do you like these beet chips?
你们经常吃意大利面吗
You guys eat a lot of pasta?
不是我 她很爱吃
Not me. She loves it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
娜拉 你最喜欢的意大利面是什么
Nala, what's your favorite kind of pasta?
细面
Spaghetti.
细面吗
Spaghetti?
你喜欢通心粉吗
Do you like penne?
什么是通心粉
What's penne?
这是通心粉
That's macaroni.
有点恶心 是吗
Kinda gross, huh?
是啊 - 恶心心
Yeah. - Yucky.
那是干什么用的
How does that work?
你是说这个吗
How does this work?
我用棉签给这些恶心的东西取样
I'm taking a sample with this Q- tip of all the gucky stuff
这会送去实验室
and this is gonna go off to the lab
大概一周左右他们会告诉我们
and then they're gonna tell us in a week or so
这里是否滋生了霉菌
if there's anything bad in there or if it's fine.
很不错是吧
Pretty neat, huh?
你喜欢科学吗
You like science?
是的 - 好的
Yes. - Okay.
你知道这叫什么吗
Do you know what this is called?
一个培养皿
A Petri dish.
我们得把盖子打开
So, we have to take the lid off
然后我们把它放到那里
and then we're going to leave it just over here,
放置在这里
so it sits right here
必须放置48小时
and it has to stay for 48 hours.
它会检测空气中的污染物
And then it's gonna test the air for, um, contaminants.
也许等我们拿到结果后
And then maybe once we got the results,
你可以带到学校里
you can bring it into school and you can say
说是亚瑟叔叔帮你做的
Uncle Asher helped you make it,
如果你愿意的话
if you want.
很酷是吗
Pretty cool, huh?
对了 我看了一些小诅咒的视频
Oh, I watched, uh, some of those Tiny Curse videos.
他们非常有意思
They're pretty cool.
我看到一个孩子的作业
I saw one where a kid's homework
美国老牌电视新闻节目60分钟时事杂♥志♥
消失了 然后变成《60分钟》的DVD
disappeared and then turned into a DVD of the show 60 Minutes.
所以那是一个真的诅咒
So that's a real curse.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表