剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
All right. Thank you.
好了 我想他会...就这样吧
All right. So, I guess he'll... whatever...
他可以和他女友一起 - 好的
he'll go with the girlfriend. - Mm- hmm.
你能试着把那个宝宝
Um, can you try to arrange
和他们安排到一起吗
that the baby goes in with them?
因为我想让他们看上去像个真正的家庭
Because I just really want it to feel like a family.
严格来说 他们不是作为演员来的
Um, they're technically not here as actors.
所以宝宝和他妈妈在一起没没关系
Like, so it's okay if the baby goes in with her mom,
但如果你想把宝宝当演员
but it gets a little complicated
事情就有点复杂
if you're trying to use the baby as an actor.
我不是叫这个宝宝去表演
I'm not asking the baby to act.
我是说 你能看出来这不是他们的宝宝
No. I mean, you can tell it's not their baby.
我觉得可以把他当成领养的孩子之类的
So I was thinking it's adopted or whatever,
但...你能不能...
but... Can you just--
你能再和他们谈谈吗
I mean, uh... You... But you talked to them, right?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
所以他们要进去吗 - 等我一下
So they're going in? - Um, just hold on one second.
你能试着...
But, yeah, will you just try to...
我会和他们谈谈的
I'll... I'll talk to them.
好的
Okay.
我的电影明星来了 - 嗨
There's my movie star! - Hi.
实际上今天不太合适
Um, today is... today is actually not a good day
因为今天真的很忙
just because it's really busy
我们忙着幕后的事
and we're really behind the scene. Um, please--
亲爱的 你只管做的你的工作好了
Oh, yeah. Sweetie, just do your work.
我们是来着支持你的
We're just here to support you.
保罗和我有个绝妙的点子
Paul and I had this amazing idea.
我们想在这里为他庆祝70岁生日
We wanna have his 70th birthday
赶在你结束之前 - 不
right here before you close. - No.
他所有的朋友...他们可以...
All of his friends--Yeah, they can--
我只想进去做些测量
I just wanna run inside. Get some measurements--
我不会妨碍你们的
I'll stand out the way.
我很快就能测量完
It's a quick measurement.
爸 给我上车
Dad, get in the car. Get in the car.
上车行吗 - 好的
Get in the car? - Okay.
好了
Okay.
大家伙 好吧
Big guy, all right.
你想让我们... - 但我们正在...
Do you want us to-- - But we're having--
拜托把窗户摇上来
Roll the windows up, please.
我们为什么要停在这里
Why are we parking over here?
我们要去哪里 因为我可不想
Where are we going? Because I'm not gonna walk
用这双脚踝走上150码
150 yards with my ankle.
我和雪莉提到了
Oh, I mentioned to Shelly
保罗在这里庆祝生日的主意
the idea of having Paul's birthday over there.
她说她可以带上一个摄影师
And she said she could bring a photographer
把照片发到网上去
and put it on social for her network.
好吧 你能把车停在这吗 妈
Okay. Can you... Can you pull over here, Mom?
停在那 停车 - 好吧
Pull over there? Pull over. - All right. All right.
雪莉是你的人
Okay. Shelly is your person.
我们不是在搞宣传
We are not cross- pollinating publicity.
老爸的70岁生日不是什么公♥关♥活动 好吗
And Dad's 70th is not gonna be a PR event, okay?
雪莉只是觉得和这些房♥子联♥系♥到一起对我们有好处
Shelly just thinks it would be good for us to be associated with the homes.
可以产生好的影响
With something good for a change.
你到底是怎么了
What is going on with you?
我之所以从加州回来
The reason that I came back from California
是因为你说这些房♥产是我的
was you said these properties could be mine.
我的 现在你却策划着派对
Mine. And now you're planning parties
甚至没有和我商量
and you're not even talking to me about it.
你们把我当小孩一样
You treat me like a child!
我是个成年人 我是个成年女性 好吗
And I'm a grownup. I'm a grownup woman! Okay?
我不会从加州回来
I... I wouldn't have come back from California
如果我知道你们这样对我发号♥施令
if I knew that you'd be lording over me
把我当个孩子
like I'm some type of baby.
我不会的 这些房♥产是我的
I wouldn't have! These properties are mine!
埃斯帕诺拉是我的 好吗 到此为止
Española is mine! Okay? End of story.
你们毁了我的一天
So just... just--You're ruining my day!
我忙得要死 我要回去工作了
I'm so busy, I'm going back to work.
还有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
我们没事了吧 - 我不知道
Are we okay? - I don't know.
是这样吗
Is it?
我走了 你们给我回家
I'm leaving. You guys are going home.
好吗往那边开
Okay? Just drive that way.
别从那栋房♥子后面走
Do not go back past that house.
你说的太对了
You're so right. The temperature
温度非常稳定和舒适
is very consistent and comfortable.
想想我们我们能在十年内
And to think that we'll save $15,000
省下一万五的能源开销 - 是的
over ten years in energy? - Yeah.
这可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
随着时间的推移 被动式住♥宅♥会越来越便宜
Over time, a passive home is actually cheaper.
我能告诉你们 你们的能源开销会比我理发还便宜
I'll tell you this, your energy bill will be cheaper than my haircut.
我喜欢这个地方 很漂亮
I love this place. It's beautiful.
当夜幕降临
♪ When the night has come ♪
大地一片黑暗
♪ And the land is dark ♪
而月光
♪ And the moon ♪
是我唯一的光
♪ Is the only light we'll see ♪
我不会害怕
♪ No, I won't be afraid ♪
我不会
♪ No, I won't ♪
害怕
♪ Be afraid ♪
只要你
♪ Just as long as you stand ♪
在我身边
♪ Stand by me ♪
亲爱的 亲爱的
♪ Oh, darling, darling ♪
支持我
♪ Stand by me ♪
在我
♪ Oh, stand ♪
身边
♪ By me, oh... ♪
他们可以把这叫做
Yeah, yeah, like, like, they would call it,
美洲原住民之类的
like, "Native America" or something like that.
艾美奖是美国一项用于表彰其电视工业杰出人士和节目的奖励,其重要程度等同于电影界的奥斯卡,音乐界的格莱美
美洲原住民 艾美奖得主 对吧
Native America. Emmy Award- winning, right?
是的
Yeah.
正是
Exactly.
挺恶心的
Man, it's disgusting.
不过我喜欢
I love it, though.
罗纳德·瑞文
Um, Ronald Raven
会是总统 - 罗纳德·瑞文
would be the president. - Ronald Raven?
好蠢啊
So stupid.
是蛮傻气的
Yeah, that's... that's way silly.
你是怎么结识惠特尼的
So how do you know Whitney?
她说你们是好朋友
She said you guys are good friends.
她这么说吗 - 是的
She said that? - Yeah.
说我们是好朋友
That we were good friends?
她喜欢你
Yeah, she loves you.
是吗
Huh.
是吧
Yeah.
我并不是很了解埃斯帕诺拉
You know, I wasn't super familiar with Española,
但这里有一种非常好的氛围
but it has a really nice vibe and this just feels
能成为这个社区的一份子我心情十分激动
like a community I'd be excited to be a part of.
我想我们可以开个价了
I think we're ready to make an offer.
我们三个人
All three of us.
欢迎加入埃斯帕诺拉
Welcome to Española.
谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
刚才真的很不错
Okay. That was so good!
我们再来快速过一次
Let's... Let's actually just quickly do
这一次咱们就别叉腰
just one other option where you don't touch your stomach.
好的 - 万一我们
Okay. - Just in case we wanna cut
想把宝宝剪进去 - 好的
the baby thing. Okay. - Cool.
然后...很好
And then, um... Okay, great.
你们都准备好了吗
So you guys are all set?
好的 可以了
Okay. Got it.
我真的开始希望
I'm really starting to wish
你们真的要买♥♥下这栋房♥子了
that you guys were actually buying the house.
真的
Truly.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表