剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
我说"没事的"
And I was like, "That's fine."
没有的事 对吗
That's okay, right?
可你说过不管发生了什么都会没事的
I mean, you had said that whatever happens would be fine,
我们会接受了这一点
and we would embrace it because it's, you know,
因为这就是我真实生活的写照
what's really happening in my life.
这是我的故事
It's my story.
所以...
So...
我犯了个错 我错了
It was a mistake. I was wrong.
他们告诉我
Okay? They told me
如果亚瑟走人那么节目也不复存在
me there's no show if there's no Asher.
他们说得十分清楚
And they made that point very clear.
我真的无能为力
And, uh, there's really nothing I can do about that.
非常抱歉
So, I'm sorry.
我现在也面临着失业的风险
I'm at the point where I might lose my job,
我可不想走到那一步 所以...
and I don't want that to happen, so...
我见过很多那样的节目
You know, I've seen a lot of these shows
就是夫妻离异什么的
where the couple gets, you know, like divorced or whatever.
我不是说我和亚瑟要离婚
I'm not saying that that's what's going on with us.
我只是想说有很多这样的节目
I'm just saying, you know, there's a lot of those shows,
他们也很火 - 嗯
and they're very, very popular. - Yeah.
你说得很有道理
That's-- that's a very good point.
但你要知道那些夫妻
But those- those- those- those couples, you know,
他们相处了很长一段时间
they were together for a very long period of time.
他们深受观众喜爱
They became beloved to the audiences,
然后才离异的
and then something happened.
人们就可以选边站 这叫戏剧性 你懂吗
So people can pick sides. There's a drama, you know?
但如果你们两个从一开始就互相憎恨
But if you have a show where two people hate each other
那是没有用的
from the beginning, that doesn't really work, right?
我们没有互相憎恨
We don't hate each other.
我们可是结了婚的
It's like, we're married.
当然 - 嗯
Sure. - Yeah.
听着 别会错了我的意
And, look, don't get me wrong.
他们喜欢严肃的东西
They love the serious stuff.
他们只是确保节目收到正反馈
They just want to make sure there's a positive spin,
持续不断的正反馈
you know, all the time.
他们也想要一个新的发布时间
And then they also want new release forms.
抱歉 抱歉 等我一下
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Just one sec. Just one sec.
很高兴我们意见一致
Glad we're on the same page.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
《设计之星》的玛莎在城里
Uh, Martha from HGTV is in town,
她今晚想和我们吃个晚餐
and she wants to have dinner with us tonight.
呃... - 你有时间吗
Uh... - Are you free?
我有 让我先喝杯咖啡
I am. Just going to grab a coffee.
他今天来吗
Is he there today?
是今天又怎么样
So what if he is?
嘿 你们准备好了吗
Hey, are they ready for me?
没呢 我只是想跟你说几句
Oh, no. Just wanted to talk real quick.
你知道帕特里克吧 那个摄像师
Um, so you know Patrick, the camera PA.
你没怎么接触过他
You haven't really interfaced with him much.
不 不 我知道帕特里克
Oh, no, no. I know Patrick, yeah.
他不会再和我们一起工作了
So he will not be with us anymore,
我不想让这件事困扰你
and I didn't want you to worry,
因为我知道你和剧组关系很好
since I know you're really close with the crew.
怎么回事
What happened?
出了点事
There was a situation.
但事情已经处理好了 你只需要知道这么多就行了
But it was handled, and that's all you need to know.
塔妮娅 你可以跟我说的
Tanya, you can tell me.
是性骚扰吗
Was it sexual harassment?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
他留了一张纸条在你车上
Okay, he left a note on your car
纸条内容非常不合适
that was extremely inappropriate,
但与性骚扰无关
but not sexual.
纸条上写了什么
What did it say?
关于贫民窟的一些东西
Something about a slum lord.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
你还留着吗 - 嗯嗯
Do you have it? - Yeah, yeah.
我们拍了张照
We took a photo of it.
我们通过剧组的其他人员找出是他干的
We found out it was him through other crew members,
我们马上就处理掉了
and we took care of it immediately.
呃...
Um...
我想和他谈谈
I'd like to speak with him.
不 不 我不觉得这样做有什么必要
No. No, I wouldn't recommend that,
不必为这些不当劳动行为叨扰
just because of labor practices.
不 我不想害他被解雇
No, I- I don't want him fired.
他有言论自♥由♥的权利
He has a right to express himself.
我想和他谈谈
I just-- I'd like to speak with him.
好吧 - 这...
Okay. - I mean, this...
这跟我没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with me.
好的
Okay.
你觉得跟我有关系吗
Do you think it does?
不 不 我不这样觉得
No, no not at all.
没有的事
Not at all.
你想让我现在就给他打电♥话♥吗
Did you want me to call him now?
好 拜托了 - 好的
Yes, please. Yeah. - Okay. Yeah?
打了
Gonna...
嗨
Hi.
嗨 帕特里克 我是塔妮娅
Hi, um, Patrick. This is Tonya.
我现在和惠特尼在一起
So I have Whitney here with me,
她想和你简短地说几句
and she would just like to speak with you briefly.
他不想和你说话
Okay, he doesn't want to speak with you.
你能开免提吗
Can you put him on speaker?
她在帮她的
She's helping whitewash
家人掩盖把菲比的叔叔驱逐出户的罪行
her family name while she evicts Phoebe's uncle?
现在他只得流落街头
Now he's out on the street?
我只是...
Yeah, I just...
嗨 嗨 帕特里克 我是惠特尼
Uh, hi. Hi, Patrick. Um, it's Whitney.
我只是想说
Um, I just wanted to say,
你想错了
you are very much mistaken.
我这辈子从没驱逐过任何人
I have never evicted a soul in my entire life,
我非常抱歉发生了这种事
and I am so sorry this happened.
但这很明显是某种误会
I mean, there was clearly a misunderstanding,
你被解雇的事
and you were let go.
再见了您嘞
See you!
谁是菲比
Who is Phoebe?
她是其中一个司机
Oh, she's one of the drivers.
天啊...
Oh, my...
菲比 天啊 不
Phoebe. Oh, my God, no.
我想马上和她谈谈 拜托了
I want to talk to her, please. Immediately.
你能帮我叫她吗
Can you get her for me?
好 我现在就去叫她
Sure, yeah. I'll get her now.
天啊 我喜欢菲比
Oh, my God, I adore Phoebe.
这真是太...
That is just-- Oh!
我只是顺便提了一下
I only mentioned it in passing.
有人问起他住在哪里 我说住在书尾大厦
Somebody asked where he lived, and I said Bookends.
但我完全没想到你会与此有关
But I didn't know that you had any connection to it at all.
我十分抱歉
I am-- I'm so sorry.
没关系 没关系
It's okay, It's okay.
你没有麻烦 你没有麻烦 好吗
You're not in trouble. You're not in trouble, okay?
我和书尾大厦没有任何关系
I don't have any connection to that building,
但我明白你为什么会认为我有
but I can see why you might think that I do.
我可以用我的...
And I can try to use my, um...
我的人际关系
my relationship connections,
让他回到那里 行吗
you know, in order to get him back in there, okay?
他全名叫什么
What is his full name?
你没必要那样做
You do not have to do that.
不 拜托了 告诉我
No, please, you tell me.
他全名叫什么
What is his full name?
戈登·麦金托什
Gordon MacIntosh.
像苹果一样
Like the apple.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表