剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
Sort of a push present.
我们不是应该
I thought we weren't supposed to do
等宝宝出生之后才给他送礼吗
baby presents until after they're born.
不是给宝宝的礼物 是给你的
It isn't for the baby, it's for you.
你没必要这么做的
Well, you didn't have to do that.
虽说我受之无愧 可是...
I do deserve it but...
你在做啥子
What are you doing?
好了 腾出点空间来
OK, clear some space.
把那个拿走 -好的
Move that out. -OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦... -好了
Oh... -All right.
慢慢地掀起来 -好的
Take the cover off slowly. -OK.
这是什么
What is it?
是奎斯塔巷
It's Questa Lane.
我把房♥子送给阿卜希尔作为送你的礼物
I'm giving it to Abshir as a gift to you.
你送了他一个他们房♥子的模型吗
You're giving him a model of his house?
我把真的房♥子送给他
I'm giving him the real house to own.
永久居住
To live in forever.
为什么
Why?
我知道我们说过
Well, I know we've talked about
会在某个时候把他们赶出去
having to move them out at some point
我想过这件事
and I was thinking about that,
我只是觉得这样做不舒服
and I don't know, it just didn't sit right with me.
所以我想着...
So I thought...
为什么不把整栋房♥子送给他们呢
why don't we give them the whole house?
阿什 你真是太慷慨了
Ash, that's so generous of you.
你不是一个注重物质的人
You're not a material person.
我在网上搜索新妈妈礼物
And I was searching for, you know, push gift ideas online
搜索结果都是一些珠宝之类的
and they were all jewelry and stuff and...
不适合你
It's just not you.
他人的幸福才能让你幸福
What makes you happy is other people being happy.
所以我的礼物就是
So the gift is their faces,
我们告诉他们这个消息时他们脸上的表情
when we tell them about this.
而这个模型就是对那种感觉的一种回忆
And the model home is kind of a memory of that feeling.
我们付得起吗
Can we afford this?
我们不再向父母要钱了
We're--we're not taking money from my parents anymore.
我们从来没要过 那些是贷款
We never did. Those were loans.
而且
And...
即使我们破产了也没事
if we go broke, good.
因为我们还有彼此
You know, because we still have each other.
而且
And...
我的生命已经美满了
I don't fucking need anything else.
我们有这小东西就足够了
We can always live in this little thing.
谢谢[希伯来语]
Toda raba.
不客气[希伯来语]
Bevakasha.
看啊 是他们
Oh, look, it's them.
我喜欢你开心的样子
I love it when you're happy.
你还好吗 -没事
You OK? -Yep.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
我不知道 你打电♥话♥给我
I don't know, man. You call me up and you say
说你想和我谈谈 打我个措手不及
you want to talk to me and I don't have time to prepare,
所以我想知道我堂兄是不是也应该在场
so I was wondering if I should have my cousin here, you know,
如果你想把我们赶出去
if you want to move us out.
我堂兄是位律师 -哦 不是的...
My cousin is a lawyer. -Oh. No...
我知道你们对我一直很好 但...
I know you'd be nice to me and all, but...
我想知道 -不 不 不 不用劳驾他了
I just wondering. -No, no, no. Not at all.
你不用担心这些
No, no, no, you don't have to worry about any of that.
我们给你带来了好消息
Yeah, yeah. We've come with very good news. Um...
你的女儿在这吗
Are the girls here?
不在 她们出去了 -好的
No, they're out. -OK.
太可惜了
That's too bad.
我们想马上告诉你们这个喜讯
We wanted to share it with all of you at once.
没事 -没关系的
It's fine. -Yeah, it's OK.
你可以转告她们
You can tell them.
阿卜希尔
Abshir.
我们不想赶你们出去
We don't want you to move out.
实际上...
In fact...
我们希望你们永久地住下去
we'd like you to stay here forever.
这房♥子属于你们了
This home is yours.
这是你的房♥子了
You own it.
不求回报
No strings attached.
给你的一份礼物
A gift from us to you.
这是我的备用钥匙 现在归你了
That's my spare key. You have it now.
你们可以自己做主了
You're on your own.
我们还想把这些由圣佩德罗普韦布洛的成员
We'd also like to present you with these clay nesting bowls
制♥作♥的黏土嵌套碗送给你
made by members of the San Pedro Pueblo.
给你们的
For you.
谁来支付剩下一年的房♥产税
Who pays for the property taxes for the rest of the year?
我们可以支付 -乐意之至
We could do that. -We'd be happy to do that.
对 -应该的
Yeah. -Absolutely.
那是谁
Who is that?
喂
Yo!
喂
Yo!
他只是个朋友
He's just a friend.
可以给我那个...
Uh, can I have the...
钱吗
the money?
你们给我现金 这样我可以自己支付了
Uh, cash and then I'll pay.
这有助于我的信用
It'll help my credit.
你想要...哦 是付房♥产税的吧
You want the... Oh, for the property taxes.
好 好 这些我们以后再解决
Yeah, yeah, we can figure all that out later.
但这栋房♥子是你的了
But you own the home.
感觉如何
It's yours. How does it feel?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
还要多久房♥子才能转到我名下
How soon will the transfer happen?
我什么时候可以拥有这所房♥子
When will I take possession?
手续还在市政♥府♥办理中
I'm doing all the paperwork with the city.
我会提交那些材料
And so I'm going to submit that.
我只是还需要你签一些文件
I just need a couple of signatures from you, and...
但我今天可以完成所有的手续
Um... But I could probably complete it all today.
我知道这对你来说
I know this is probably
一时难以承受
pretty overwhelming for you.
我们为这座房♥子付出了许多心血
I mean, with all the work we've put into the property,
这可能价值28万到30万美元 所以...
um, you know, it's probably worth between 280,000 and $300,000, so...
嗯
Yeah.
但能为你们做这些是我的荣幸
But it's an honor to be able to do this for you.
这段时间以来
And, you know, we've gotten so close over this time
你对我们来说亲如家人
that you really do feel like family.
他哭了欸
Oh! He's crying.
男儿有泪可以弹 -太温馨了
It's OK if you want to cry. -So sweet.
是因为进灰尘了 -好的
No, it's dust, it's dust. -OK.
这么说今天你会带着文件回来吗
Um, so you'll be back later today with the paperworks?
对 我今天肯定能办完所有手续
Yeah. Can definitely do it all today.
当然 -对 对
Sure. -Yeah, yeah.
好
Yeah.
好吧 就这样吗
OK. That's it?
就这样了
That's it.
恭喜 -多谢
Congratulations. Yeah. -Thanks.
嗯 -好的
Yeah. -OK.
好
OK.
你真是有心了
It was really special.
谢谢
Thank you.
我录下来了 这样你就可以重温这一刻
I recorded it all so you'd have the moment.
是嘛 天
You did! Oh!
嗯 -我堂兄是位律师
Yeah. -My cousin is a lawyer.
我想他并没什么反应Oh. So I guess he didn't really respond.
不过没关系 也很不错了
That's OK, though. I mean... Yeah, it's good.
我觉得他是在故作坚强
I think... I think he was putting on a strong face.
我们不了解...
You know, we don't know what he's...
他正在经历什么 他...
What he's going through. He...
他会缓过来的
He'll process it...
以他自己的方式
in his own way, in his own...
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表