剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
I--I printed out the release for you
因为我知道电子邮件很烦人
just, because I know email is so annoying and, you know,
我们总是会漏看它们
it like, always gets lost and I'm--
我从来不注意它
I never pay attention to it.
我会...给你放这 我去给你拿只笔
And, um, I will--Oh, here. Here, I'll get a pen.
好了 给你
Okay. Here you are.
没问题吧
Is everything okay?
我觉得我现在不能签
I don't think that I can sign this right now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我什么意思
What do you mean?
抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
不 但你刚才还说好的
No. But you, you said that it was--it was fine
如果仅用于我们的房♥子
if it was only in our house--only our home.
发生什么了
What's--what's going on?
你的作品在节目里到处都是
Your art is all over the show,
我们很难一一把它们剪掉
so it's like it would be really hard to cut around it.
道奇说这根本就是不可能的
And--and Dougie says it's impossible,
但当然我该做的我会做的
but, of course I'll do what I need to do, of course.
我只是...我想我不明白
I'm just--I--I think I'm just confused
因为我们是朋友
'cause we're friends,
你为什么不想在节目里展示你的作品呢
so why wouldn't you want your artwork in the show?
我很高兴你使用我的作品 这...
I love that you have my art. It's--
只是...这将是一件大事
it's just--it's gonna be a whole thing,
考虑到你父母的工作
you know, considering what your parents do,
也有人告诉我
and I'm also being told about, like,
我该在哪展示我的作品
where I should be showing my art
它们应该在哪里被看到
and then where it should be seen.
我只是不确定我是否还希望我的作品出现在节目中
And it's just, I don't know if I want my art in the show
在这种时候
at this point.
所以我父母干了什么
So what my--what my parents do?
他们占穷♥人♥的便宜
Well, they take advantage of poor people.
我都没见过他们了
I--I don't even really see them anymore.
我的一切 我的一生
And my whole thing, my whole life
都是在做他们没有做的事
is about doing everything that they don't do.
但你知道吗 就这样吧
But you know what? This is--this is good, actually.
我需要听到这些
I needed to hear this.
老实说 没有人跟我说过实话
Nobody tells me the truth, honestly.
这就是为什么我们是朋友
And that's why we're friends
因为你一直对我很坦诚
because you're always real with me.
也许最近我对你不是那么坦诚
And maybe I haven't been as real with you, lately.
因为我生命中有许多事情
'Cause there's actually been a lot of things
是你不了解的
going on in my life that you don't know about,
但这不是一个朋友该有的样子
and that's not cool to do as a friend, you know.
最近我感觉到的我们之间的隔阂
And I felt this distance between us lately,
我知道这就是原因
and I--I know this is why.
所以我对自己没有安全感
So I'm insecure about myself
我瞒着你一些事情
and I'm not telling you things.
但...
But, um...
我的婚姻并不美满...
I'm unhappy in my marriage...
我隐藏得很好 对吗
and I hide it well, right?
谁能想得到呢
Like, who would even know that?
但我感觉他在拖慢我的步伐
But I feel like he's holding me back
我只是想有艺术感
and I just wanna be artistic,
达观
and philosophical,
而他满脑子只有财务状况
and all he cares about are the financials.
这很悲哀
And it's so sad,
因为我今天来这
because I came here today
邀请你做我们节目的顾问
to ask you to be a consultant for the show.
这就是我想要的 这将会十分特别
That's what I wanted to do. It was gonna be so special.
但是...
And, I mean...
你甚至不想让你的作品出现在节目里
you don't want even want your art in the show,
那我在想些什么
so, like, what am I thinking?
我好懵逼
I mean, I'm so lost.
我大错特错了 太疯狂了
I'm so off base. It's crazy.
我不该在这
I just--I--I should--I should just leave.
我该离开
I should leave.
我不知道...我不知道你和亚瑟的事
I didn't know--I didn't know about you and Asher.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你又怎么会知道呢
Well, I mean, how would you know that?
毕竟我什么都瞒着你
I haven't been telling you things.
我那么激动 那将会如此特别...
I was so excited. It was gonna be so special...
这份工作我们提供一万五到两万的报酬
and we have $15,000 to $20,000 for this job,
而这...
and it's...
那么 这份工作需要做什么
So, what would--what would this job entail?
我只是想把事情做好 你知道吗
I just really wanna get things right, you know?
如果我有关于蒂沃族或特瓦族的问题
And so if I--if I have a question about Tiwa or Tewa,
我还是搞不清楚他们 如果我有问题
like I still mix those up. And I--you know, if have.
所以像是一个印第安人顾问
So--so, like a Native American consultant?
是的 但这不会耗费你
Yes. I mean, but it--it really wouldn't take
很多时间的
much of your time at all.
我的名字必须出现在演职员表里吗 还是...
Would I--would my name have to be in the credits of the show or...
如果你觉得合适的话
I mean, if you felt comfortable with that, yeah.
我能不能匿名做这件事
Could I--could we maybe do it anonymously?
这是一档很大的网络节目
It's a pretty big network show,
所以 你知道的 如果他们...
so, you know, if they--
如果他们雇你来演这个角色
if they were paying you for this role,
我觉得会有点奇怪
I--I do think it might be a little bit weird
如果匿名的话
if it was anonymous, you know, like,
我不知道他们想不想要这样
I don't know if they would want that.
那么工资是两万吗
So for--and this is for $20,000?
我不想强迫你做任何事
I don't wanna force you into anything.
只是作为顾问
And it's just to consult.
而不是让我的作品上节目吗
It's not about my art in the show?
是的 只是顾问而已
Yes, exactly, just to consult.
我们现在就可以把这撕掉
I mean, we could rip this thing up right now.
我只是在开玩笑
I mean, you know, I'm just kidding.
当然 你可以花点时间仔细想想
You can--you can take time to think about it, of course.
但只是作为顾问
But it's just to consult.
我很开心我们能像这样谈话
Oh, I'm so happy we can talk like this. I...
我也一样
Yeah, yeah, me too.
你介意我喝点水吗
Do you mind if I get some water?
不 不 请吧 - 我有点渴了
No, no, please. - I'm thirsty from all of these.
喝些水吧
Get some water.
好的 我会用其中一个马克杯
Okay. I'm just gonna use one of these mugs.
我丑爆了 以至于万圣节我开门的时候
I'm so ugly that on Halloween when I open the door,
孩子们反倒给我糖果
kids give me candy.
真搞笑 不是吗
That's funny, right?
有人知道这是哪个喜剧演员说的吗
Does anybody know what comedian said that?
我会给你们个提示
I'll give you a clue.
他得不到尊重
He gets no respect.
史蒂夫·赖特
Steven Wright.
实际上是...
Actually, it is...
美国著名喜剧演员和演员,以自嘲和幽默的风格而闻名
罗德尼·达菲尔德 对吗
Rodney Dangerfield, right?
我们曾经是非常要好的朋友
We used to be really close friends,
但后来他不和我说话了因为我不够风趣
but then he stopped talking to me because I'm not funny.
好了 来 举手让我看一下
All right. Well, show of hands,
在场有多少人知道罗德尼·达菲尔德是何许人也
how many of you, uh, know who Rodney Dangerfield is?
好了 他是自嘲式幽默的大♥师♥
All right. Well, he was the master of self- deprecating humor.
有人说这是最安全的喜剧形式
And some say, that is the safest form of comedy
因为你是让自己成为笑柄 对吗
because you're making yourself the butt of the joke, right?
我知道你们当中有些人不禁要问
I know some of you right now you're asking yourself,
"杰夫 你是一个非常英俊的家伙
"Jeff, you are an extremely handsome guy
你看上去也很聪明
and you seem to be pretty smart, too.
所以这对我的事业有什么帮助
So how is that gonna help me with my career?
我指出自己的缺点对我有什么帮助"
How is it gonna help me if I'm pointing out my flaws?"
答案是 我知道...
Well, the answer is, and I know--
我知道我一直把情商挂在嘴边
I know I keep going back to emotional intelligence,
但这是情商的一种形式
but it is a form of emotional intelligence.
人们喜欢那些有自知之明的人 对吗
People are drawn to those who are self- aware, right?
让每个人都放松 对吗
And puts everybody at ease, right?
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表