剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
Because I guess it depends on wherever you're from,
你适应当下的环境
you know, you adjust to.
但我们从前门进来后已经把门打开了
But, um, we did open the door when we all came in the front door
气温平衡还需要花点时间
and so it, it takes a little while to equalize.
让空气进来 - 对的
And let in some air. - Yeah.
好吧 - 但一旦平衡之后
Okay. Right. - Yeah. But once it does,
这里会恍若仙境 - 好吧
it is heavenly. It's heavenly. - Okay. Okay.
嗯 - 通常需要花多少时间呢
Yeah. - How long does it usually take?
大概5到7个小时吧
Uh, five to seven hours, probably?
来达到平衡 - 对的
To equalize, yeah. - Yeah.
每次开门后都需要这么长时间吗
Every time you open the door?
因为热量会涌入
Yeah. Just because heat will come in
我们需要时间来...
and then we'll take time to...
开窗也会导致同样的问题
um, or a window will cause the same.
但一旦达到那个温度
But once you get that temperature, you know,
你就会想把门窗关起来
you wanna keep the doors and windows shut
因为你得把温度锁住 - 好吧
because you got it locked in. - Right.
华氏70到72度这样 非常舒适
It's a nice 72... 70 to 72.
所以不能开门或开窗吗
So don't open any doors or windows?
除非你想让它变冷或变热
Unless you want it to get hot or cold.
像一个保温瓶 - 是的
Like a thermos. - Yes.
抑或是监狱 - 对的
Or prison. - Yeah.
我觉得他不会真的
I don't think he's actually
安装一台空调
gonna put in an AC and I think
我觉得他只是在镜头前假装出来的
he was just pretending for the camera.
我想他们根本就没提到空调
I think he didn't even mention an AC
他们两个月前参观房♥子的时候
when they actually toured the house two months ago.
他们把合同签了吗
Have they signed the contract yet?
时机还不成熟
There hasn't been a good moment yet.
哦
Oh.
还有我们不要把它称之为合同 好吗
And let's not refer to it as a contract, okay?
这是一份没有法律约束力的意向书
It's a non- legally binding letter of intent.
谢谢了 - 好吧
Thank you. - Okay.
你先请
Go ahead.
你有我的手♥机♥吗 惠特 你看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Do you have my phone, Whit? Have you seen my phone?
没
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
见鬼了
Oh, fuck.
抱歉伙计 我以为那是我的手♥机♥
I'm sorry, man. I thought that was my phone.
你手♥机♥牌子都不同
Your phone's a different brand.
我知道 是我犯蠢了 怎么了
I know. This was so stupid. Fuck. What's up?
我手♥机♥上为什么会有约会软件
Why are there dating apps on here?
你给我手♥机♥安了Jdate和Tinder
You put Jdate and Tinder on my phone.
我本来要把你手♥机♥给惠特尼说我找到了你手♥机♥
I was gonna give it to Whitney and say I found your phone.
它为什么是湿的
Why is it wet?
亚瑟 这很好玩 别这样
Ashman. It's funny, come on.
嘿 - 你们不是要离开吧
Hey. - Not leaving, are you?
不是 我们只是出来凉快会
No, no, uh, we're just hanging out.
有时候我拿不准
Yeah. Um, I... Um, I can't always tell
我们拍摄时哪里是真的哪里是假的
what's real or not when we're shooting,
所以我只是想说
so, um, I just wanted to say
如果你们真的有意安装一台无管空调
that if you're really interested in a ductless AC,
我在加利福尼亚有个熟人
I actually have a contact in California
非常了解空调系统
who does these great integrated HVACs.
谢谢 但我弟弟
Oh, uh, thanks, um, but my brother,
他实际上在路跑者工作
uh, he actually works at Roadrunner
他会给我们免费安装一台
so he's just gonna hook us up with one for free.
哦 好极了
Oh, that's great.
你可打不过免费 - 是啊
You can't beat free. - Yeah.
你会不会碰巧知道它的系统
Do you know what kind of system it is by chance?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我猜应该会是
but I'm assuming it's one of those
能源之星的一种
Energy Star ones, for sure. Yeah.
你知道 人们认为能源之星是高效的
You know, people think Energy Star is efficient,
但其实不然
but it's actually not.
如果你有意
And if you're... if you're interested
维持被动式资质
in maintaining the passive certification,
这会...你会失去被动式资质的
then it's-- You're gonna lose it
如果你没有安装正确的系统
if you don't put in the right system.
我是指... - 资质对我们来说
I mean, that's--- The certification
并不重要
isn't important to us.
这栋房♥子是新墨西哥州12栋认证为被动式的房♥子之一
This is one of 12 houses in all of New Mexico that's certified passive,
所以你们也是这个高级俱乐部的其中一员
so you're members of a very exclusive club.
把这些抛到一边来省下
And to throw all of that away to save a couple,
几千块的空调钱
what, thousand bucks on AC does...
在我看来并不是一项明智的投资
doesn't seem like a wise investment... to me.
有了这个你们会成为历史的一部分
I mean, you could be part of history here with this.
我只是觉得...
I just think that--
我知道了
That's good to know.
好吧 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
很好
Great.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
合同在哪
Where's the contract?
在走廊壁橱我的电脑包里
Um, it's in my laptop bag in the hallway closet.
汤娅 你有笔吗
Tonya. Hey. Do you have a pen?
谢谢
Thank you.
惠特
Whit.
惠特
Whit!
惠特
Whit!
你好 我们问了所有的新买♥♥家
Hi. We're asking all of our new buyers
在这封信上签名以支持
to, uh, sign this letter of support
圣佩德罗普韦布洛的道路所有权
of the San Pedro Pueblo ownership of the roads
以及这个地区的地役权
and easements in this area.
我们只是想确保
We just wanna make sure that
这个社区的来客
any new guests in the community
明白影响这个部落的不公正
understand the injustices affecting the tribe
会和他们保持良好的关系
and will maintain a good relationship with them.
这不具备法律效应 - 那这是什么
It's non- legally binding. - Then what is it?
这上面说我们不会反对部落的任何所有权索赔
It's saying that we won't object to any claims of ownership by the tribe.
如果他们向我们的土地索赔呢
What if they claim our land?
这里的房♥产是没有争议的
Well, this property is not in dispute.
谁能保证他们不会改变主意呢
Who's to say they won't change their minds?
他们不就是这么处理地役权的吗
Isn't that what they're doing with the easements?
不是的 - 没人会改变主意
No. - Nobody changed their mind.
这应该被披露出来
This should have been in the disclosure.
涉及到的房♥产
The easements relate to, uh,
只是为了澄清在一百多年前的
just clarifying a vague language
印第安法案中一项比较模糊的法则
in the Indian Act from over a hundred years ago.
这才是事情原委
That's... That's what they're doing.
如果你追溯得足够久远
If you go back far enough,
他们可以对任意东西提出索赔 不是吗
they could put claims on anything, no?
这只是意味着你支持这个部落
It just says you support the tribe.
仅此而已
That's all.
如果我们不支持呢
What if we don't?
我的意思是 我们不知道最后会如何收场
So I mean, we don't know where this ends--
你们不愿意可以不签 好吗
You don't have to sign it if you don't want to. Okay?
我们不知道这些人会干出什么事来
We don't know what these people are capable of.
我们还是不签了 - 嗯
We'd prefer not to. - Hmm.
我们和房♥产经纪人谈过了 他告诉我们
We talked to our realtor and he told us--
是这样的 如果你们不想住在这里
You know what, if you don't wanna live here,
没人强迫你们
no one's gonna force you to.
好吧 - 好吗
Okay, okay. - Okay? All right?
我们先别急着决定
Let's not go there. Okay.
别急着做决定 - 你什么都不
Let's not go there. - You didn't tell us
告诉我们 - 我们只是说说而已
about anything. - We're just talking.
好的 没事的 - 我们只是说说而已 对吧
Okay. Yeah. It's okay. - We're just talking, right?
是的 我们只是说说而已 - 好了 没问题
Yes. We're just talking. - Okay. It's all good.
没问题 没问题 - 好的
All good. All right. - All right.
很好 谢谢你们 - 好吧
Great. Thank you. - Okay.
我们不要把小腿拔♥出♥来♥
Um, let's, uh, let's not pull out the shanks.
我们可不想惹管♥理♥员♥生气
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表