剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
It's like, people stealing jeans...
不好 快叫特警队
"Oh, no, call the SWAT."
难怪让人们买♥♥这里的房♥子这么难
I mean... No wonder it's so hard to get people to buy homes here.
上周不是有个人在他的车里被枪杀了吗
Wasn't a guy got shot in his car last week?
那是在Fisher- Chick外面
Oh, that was outside of Fisher- Chick.
那是在拉梅塞拉
That's in La Mesilla.
实际上 我得打电♥话♥给报社让他们把标题改了
Actually, I had to call the newspaper to get that headline changed.
我们是同事
So, we work together.
我们在制♥作♥一档真人秀
We're working on a reality show,
我们在选夫妻
um, and we're casting couples.
你们是夫妻 对吧 - 是的
You guys are a couple, right? - Yeah.
你觉得你会感兴趣吗
Do you think you'd be interested?
他们不感兴趣
They're not interested.
你开价多少 - 50美元
How much did you offer? - $50.
感觉低了
That feels low.
我们或许应该涨到200美元
We should just up it to $200 or something.
不 他们一点都不感兴趣
No, they're not interested at all.
那个人 看看他 就那边那个
That guy. That guy. Look at him. Right there.
那个长发男子 - 看到了
The guy with the long hair. - Mm- hmm.
那个帅哥 确实蛮帅的 不是吗
The handsome guy. Yeah. He is, right?
还有那个女人 看 那边那个女人
And that woman. Look, that woman over there
戴着红帽子的那个 她很完美
with the red hat. She's perfect,
带着孩子那个 - 好的
with the baby. - Okay.
对 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
他们两个
Two of them. Okay.
这次别指着我
Don't... Don't point at me this time,
因为有点令人毛骨悚然
just because it's, you know, it's like creepy.
好像我是个间谍一样
It's like I'm spying.
好
Yeah.
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
很抱歉打扰你
Uh, I'm so sorry to interrupt.
有什么事吗 - 你是否梦想过上电视
What's up? - Um, but have you ever dreamed of being on TV?
没有
Uh, no, not really.
你介意我和你聊一会吗
Okay. Uh, do you mind if I join you for a minute?
从我的观点上看来
Yeah. It was, like, it's from my point,
我想说五个这样
it's like, um, I wanna say like five.
我还留着那个 - 五个 那也太多了
I still have that, too. - Five? That's a lot.
感觉蛮怪的
It's like a... It's weird.
就像一块新鲜的橡胶... - 是的
It's like a fresh rubber... - Yeah. I mean,
我喜欢你的理智
I love your sense
如果你就这样...
if you just, like, feel you, like...
看谁来了 - 每次都这样
Look at that. - ...every time.
嘿 道奇 抱歉打扰一下 - 好的
Hey, Doug. Sorry to interrupt. - Yeah.
我能跟你说句话吗
Um, can I... can I just talk to you for one sec?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
等我一下
One second.
马上回来
Be right back.
怎么了 - 我想让那个长发男子
So what's up? - Okay. Um, I want it to be the guy with the long hair
还有那个带着孩子的女人组成一个家庭
and the woman with the baby as a family.
好吧 那...
Okay. What about the...
那个有两种发色的女孩怎么样
the girl with the two- tone.
不 我只是...
Yeah. No. I just...
我只是觉得他们俩更配
I think that's a better unit.
好吧 - 他们会对房♥子感到好奇 但又不会吹毛求疵
Okay. - And they can be curious about the house, but not critical.
好吧 - 不会开任何玩笑
Okay. - And, um, just no jokes about any of it.
没有对社区的负面评价
Like, no negativity about the neighborhood.
都没有 - 好的 你记住了吗 汤娅
None of that. - All right. You got that, Tonya?
记住了 - 不讲笑话 无负面评价
Mm- hmm. - No jokes, no negativity,
只有对房♥子的好评
just good conversation about the house.
收到 - 好极了
Copy. - Cool.
这样行吗
Good?
可以 - 很好
Yeah. - Cool.
我想找些专家来
See, I was thinking of getting some experts.
应该的 - 对
You should. - Yeah.
那太棒了
That would be so amazing.
他们有双日书店的所有东西
They have all that stuff that Doubleday.
双日书店 - 是的
Doubleday - Yes.
你们聊得开心吗
You guys having fun?
我们聊得很开心
Yeah. Having a good time over here.
是吗 - 是的 我学到了
Yeah? - Yeah. I learned that
有一种薄荷棒你可以吹进人们的眼睛
there's like a menthol stick that you can blow
这样会让他们哭出来
into people's eye, and it makes them cry.
我知道 这非常酷
Oh, I know. It's so cool.
是的
Yeah.
道奇在这方面是个中翘楚
Dougie is the best.
是的
He... He is.
你们讨论过房♥子里的艺术品了吗
Did you guys talk about the artwork in the home?
因为道奇让我给你发了文书
Just 'cause, Dougie, um, made me send you that release.
哦 - 很显然
Oh. - And it's just apparently,
我们需要官方签名才能...
we need, like, an official signature before...
是的 - ...使用你的作品
Right. - ...we can use your artwork
在节目中 - 对的
in the... in the show. - Yeah.
我需要这样做
Yeah, yeah, I need to do that.
抱歉
Sorry.
不过不用急
Oh, no, it's, like, no rush.
有点急但你先别急
Uh, kind of a rush, but not... not a big rush.
好的
Yeah.
我会拿给你的
I'll get to it.
你告知他们我们在价格上是有弹性的吗
Did you let them know we're flexible on price?
帕斯卡不想
Pascal doesn't wanna be
和那个女人组夫妻了 他想
a couple with the other woman. He wants to be on camera
和他的现任女友上电视
with his real girlfriend.
你一开始问他的时候没有弄清楚这一点吗
Did you not make that clear when you asked him to do it in the first place?
我确实说了我们只要他
I mean, I said we wanted just him,
但他太难相处了
but he's being difficult.
你想和他谈谈吗 因为我...
Do you wanna talk to him? Because I...
他奶奶的 - 我真不知道还能做什么
Goddamn it! - I don't really know what else to do?
但她并没有买♥♥别的房♥子
But she hasn't bought a different home.
所以...你确定
So, does--Are you sure
她不想再来看看吗
she doesn't wanna come look at it again?
我们就这么传给她吗
We just pass that onto her?
你就可以单独进去 我不理解
You can just go in separately. I don't understand.
很多了来看♥房♥♥子
Yeah, multiple people come in to see homes.
我不明白这有什么问题
I don't see why it would be a problem.
抱歉 我暂时没收到消息让你们...
I'm sorry. I don't have that information quite for you...
你们好啊 - ...但我相信她能
Hi. Hi, guys. - ...but I'm sure she can
关照你们 - 我是惠特尼 我是这里的主人
take care of you, guys. - I'm Whitney. I'm the host.
你好 - 谢谢你们在没提前通知
Hi. - Thank you for coming out
的情况下赶过来 - 没关系
on such short notice. - No, we're good. Yeah.
你们还好吗 需要什么东西吗
Uh, you all good? Do you need anything?
不需要 - 你需要喝水吗
Yeah. No. - You need water?
不用了 谢谢 - 我想喝点水
I'm good. Thank you. - I'll have a water.
你想喝水吗 好的
You want water? Okay.
你能给她拿瓶水吗
Can you get her a water, please?
好的 - 谢谢
Yeah, I can. - Thank you.
我只是想知道我能不能和我女友一起上节目
I was just asking if it would be okay for me to go with my girlfriend here.
她对这件事非常兴奋
She's really excited about this whole thing, and...
当然 好的
Of... of course. Yeah.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
太好了
Oh, great. Yeah.
有人告诉我们
Uh, someone was telling us
我和她得假扮一对夫妻
that, uh, me and her would have to pretend to be a couple.
我有点不明白
And... I... I didn't really see, uh--
谁说的
Who said that?
她刚才跟我们说的
Oh, well, she was just telling us.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
所以... - 汤娅
So-- - Oh, Tonya. Oh.
好的 - 我会跟她说的
Yeah. - I'll talk to her.
这是一个小误会
It's a... a little misunderstanding.
没关系的 - 好的
That's okay. - Okay.
好的 谢谢
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表