剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
二十一点 - 工作上的事情
Twenty- one. - Work stuff.
你有了其他工作吗
You got another job?
是吗
You do?
没吗 好吧
No? Okay.
挺好的 呃...
That's cool. Um...
我可是抢手的香饽饽 不瞒你说
Always... always got my hat in the ring, you know?
红极一时 - 对 没错
Name in the hat. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
声名在外 - 十四点
Name in the ring. - Fourteen.
你应该跟牌 14对10
You should hit, 14 against 10.
二十二
Twenty- two.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 在我们听到消息前别离开
Well, don't leave us until we hear.
我们的节目需要你
We need you on board the show.
好的
Yeah.
好了 我们待会见
All right. I'll, uh, see you later.
让我换张桌子 无意冒犯 好吗
Let me catch a new table. No offense, all right?
你想结算吗
Would you like to clear out?
不用了 - 谢谢 我很感激
No, I'm good. - Thank you. I appreciate it.
好兄弟
My man.
顺便问一下 我给了你多少钱
How much did I give you, by the way?
五块钱 先生
Five dollars, sir.
很好
That's good.
你叫什么名字 - 哈维尔
My man. What's your name? - Javier.
很高兴见到你 我们开始吧
Nice to see you. Let's do it.
到目前为止压力看起来不错
Pressure is looking good so far.
没有任何泄漏的迹象
No sign of any leaks.
弗兰科 又一只鸟撞上了 你那完了之后过来弄一下
Freckle. Another bird hit, when you're done in there.
他妈的
Ah, shit!
好的 我待会再收拾
Okay, I'll clean it up later.
玻璃上也有一个污点
There's a smudge on the glass, too.
老天 她太优秀了 真烦人
God, she's so good, it's annoying.
这些不是她做的 对吧
She didn't make these, right?
不是 这就是重点
No, that's the point.
这些棒球赛上就有卖♥♥
These are actually sold at baseball games.
所以这个作品是...
So the piece is like...
重新构建吗
re- contextualizing?
这些都是她从不同的商店里偷来的
And she stole all of these from different stores.
他们全是偷来的
They're all stolen.
这很机智 因为如果棒球联盟
It's brilliant because if the baseball league
想以偷窃罪起诉她
wants to charge her with theft,
他们将被迫承认自己的无知
they would be forced to address their ignorance.
我喜欢这个作品
I love this piece.
你是一位艺术家吗
Are you an artist?
有时候是
Sometimes.
你之前见过卡拉吗
Have you seen Cara's work before?
我们有四件她的作品
We own four of her pieces.
我们要求你不能谈论
We ask that you refrain from talking
关于你在帐篷里的经历
about your experience inside the structure.
你可以进入帐篷了
You may enter the structure.
你为什么这样做
Why did you do that?
怎样
What?
你为什么这样做
Why did you do that?
我不该吃吗
Was I not supposed to eat it?
你的时间到了
Your time is done.
好的
Hmm. Okay.
谢谢 刚才非常棒
Thank you. That was--that was good.
我们要求你不要谈论
We ask that you refrain from talking
关于你在帐篷里的经历
about your experience inside the structure.
当然
Of course.
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
你可以进入帐篷里了
You may now enter the structure.
嗨
Hi. Hi.
我很高兴你来了
Oh, I'm so happy you came.
这很狂野 不是吗
Oh, it's wild, huh?
是的 - 对啊
Yes. - Yeah.
这些作品非常...有意思
These pieces are... interesting.
嗯哼 就像我和你说的一样
Mm- hmm. Like I was telling you.
卡拉的作品是关于她作为一个...
Um, Cara's work is about her struggles as a...
作为一个土著艺术家的挣扎 - 嗯
as a Native artist, and, uh... - Hmm.
这里的这个东西
This object here, um,
实际上是由一个非土著创造者制♥作♥的
was actually made by a non- indigenous creator.
来自一个夏令营
It's from a summer camp.
还有就是...
And, um...
所以她才会选择破坏这件作品
that's why she's chosen to damage the object.
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
这很有意思 因为你知道
And it's interesting, you know, because, um,
她拿到艺术资助的方式
the way that she... she gets her art grants.
这些组织 他们想要她
These... these organizations, they... they want her
专门创作与她的土著遗产的艺术
to create art related to her indigenous heritage exclusively.
这太令人窒息了... - 嗯
Which can be so stifling... - Hmm.
...对一个艺术家来说
...for an artist, you know?
当然 那边有一些艺术家...
Of course, there are some artists that...
他们接受了这一点 这很好
they really embrace that, which is great.
但真的
But really is just
这是权势集团对文化的盲目迷恋
such a fetishization of the culture by the establishment.
这非常...马乔里 嗨
It's very... Marjorie! Hi!
总督 这是马乔里
Oh, Governor, this is... this is Marjorie.
马乔里在解说作品方面
Uh, Marjorie can speak to the work
做得比我好多了
much better than I can.
马乔里 这是詹姆斯·托莱多
Marjorie, this is... this is James Toledo,
他是圣佩德罗普韦布洛的总督
he's the Governor of the San Pedro Pueblo.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
也许你想到那边排个队
maybe you might wanna go to that line there,
这样你就可以看到表演
so you could see the performance.
提个醒
Um, just a heads- up,
我想你不该吃里面的火鸡
I don't... I don't think you're supposed to eat the turkey in it.
但说真的 就当我什么都没说
But seriously, I didn't say anything about it.
不是我告诉你的
You didn't hear it from me.
我们很快会再见的
I'll... I'll see you soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这样吗
That's it?
阿什 快告诉我
Ash, just tell me.
她说"你为什么这样做"了吗
Did she say, "Why did you do that?"
我们不该谈论
We're not supposed to talk
关于我们在帐篷里的经历
about our experience inside the structure.
告诉我嘛 她对你说什么了
Just tell me. What did she say to you?
我不会说的 - 她说什么了吗
I'm not gonna say. - Did she say anything?
我们不该谈论这个的
We're not supposed to talk about it.
我想遵守规则
I wanna obey the rules.
这不好笑 告诉我
It's not funny. Tell me.
我喜欢这个作品
Oh, I like this piece.
那边好像有两个酒吧
There was, like, two sand bars over there.
我们只是早了点
We just started a little early on.
抱歉打扰一下 你真令人惊叹
Sorry, sorry to interrupt. You were amazing.
我对你太步步紧逼了吗
Was I too intense for you?
没有 我的天
No! Oh, my God.
太完美了
No, it was like--it was the best.
酷
Oh, cool.
这里的人都很完美
Yeah, the people who came were perfect.
没错 - 对的
Totally. - Yeah.
所以我在想
So I was thinking, like, you know,
也许一头扎到床上之类的
maybe just going to bed or something.
好的 好的 - 这听起来不错吗
Okay. Okay. - Does that sound cool?
总好过其他选择
Better than those other options.
是的 - 肯定的
Yeah. Totally. - For sure.
我想我们该走了
I think we should just--we should go. Yeah.
好了 让我们来看看小家伙
Okay, then. Let's see what we've got.
噢 她从奎斯特那里拿到了检查结果
Oh, she got her test results from Quest.
你要看看那些吗
Do you need to see those?
不用了 你可以拿给布朗医生看
Oh, no. You can show those to Dr. Brown.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表