剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
看到了 -那是他们的父亲
Okay. -That's the father.
好的
Okay.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
嘿 你确定现在合适吗
Hey. Are you sure now is still a good time?
没关系的 来吧 进来吧
Yeah. No, it's okay. Come, come in.
好的 -好的好的
Okay. Okay. Um... -Okay. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不管 为什么让他们进来
I don't care. Why let them in?
我不管 我再也不和你说话了
I don't care. I'm not talking to you again.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
这是我妻子惠特尼 -你好
This is my wife Whitney. -Hello.
这是阿卜希尔 -很高兴见到你
This is Abshir. -Nice to meet you.
阿卜希尔 跟亚瑟的读音非常接近
Abshir, which is very similar sounding to Asher.
确实 -阿卜希尔 阿瑟...
It is. -Abshir, Asher. So...
天啊 -...也许这是命中注定
Oh, my. -...maybe this is meant to be.
你们在煮什么 闻起来香气逼人
What are you making? It smells delicious.
是的 我在做热狗
Yes. Uh, I'm making hot dogs.
你是用米饭做的吗
Do you make them with rice?
用水
Water?
噢 我更喜欢用水煮
Oh it's--I, I prefer them boiled in water.
之后你会配上蔬菜吗
But then after do you--do you, put them with veggies
或者配上米饭
or, or with rice?
不 吃馒头
No. Buns.
野餐风格 -是的
Cookout style! -Mm-hmm.
热狗 番茄酱 芥末经典三件套
Classic hot dog, ketchup, mustard.
呃...
Um...
请进 坐吧 -谢谢
Um, come in, please. Sit. -So--Oh, thank you.
这肯定我一直听说的
Oh, this must be the little angel
那个小天使 嗨
I've heard so much about. Hi.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你叫惠特尼吗
Your name is Whitney?
所以 我给你买♥♥了这个全新的门栓
So, I got you this brand-new deadbolt.
你怎么会知道
How did you know that?
他刚刚说了
He just said it.
我肯定是漏听了
I must have missed that.
你看这里的价格
And you see the price right there.
这是一个重型的
So this is a heavy duty one.
不会再有我这样的小丑钻穿这个了
You won't see any jokers like me drilling through this.
感受一下他的种类 -噢
Feel that weight. -Oh.
非常厉害 不是吗
Yeah? Pretty good, huh?
我现在就可以安装好 附带两把钥匙
So I can install that right now. Comes with two keys.
我会给你一把
So I'm gonna give you one.
好的 -另一把我留着
Okay. -I'll keep the other.
这样我就有把备用的
That way, I have a backup,
除了我们没人能进来
and no one can get in besides us.
你要拿一把钥匙吗
You're gonna take one?
对 以防万一你需要复刻一把或忘带了
Yeah. In case you need a copy or you forget yours.
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
好的 我们会更换坏掉的窗户
Okay. So we'll replace the broken windows.
然后我在日光室看到了这个
And then I saw this one in the sunroom.
还有其他的吗
Are there any others?
没了 就那一个
No, no. That's it.
好吧 我还注意到你有很多的水瓶
Okay. I also noticed you have a lot of water bottles.
你的自来水还好吗
How is your tap water?
你做这些我们需要付房♥租吗
Do we have to pay rent if you do this?
不不不 不用
Uh, no. No, no, no, no.
这样你可以
This is--this is so you can
有一个更舒适的地方免费居住
have a more comfortable place to live for free.
你能帮我写下来吗 这是免费的
Can you write that down for me, that it's free?
我真的不太擅长拟合同
I, I don't really, uh, deal with contracts,
但亚瑟会拟好的
but we'll have Asher do it.
这是肯定的
Absolutely. Yes.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -Of course.
好了 我确实注意到有轻微的
Um, all right. I did notice a little bit,
水损伤
of water damage.
之前实在抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
日光室的窗户
It's that window in the sunroom
以及屋顶最需要修缮
and the roof needs the most work.
好 -你能等他们不在的时候修好吗
Yeah. -Can that be done while they're in the...
好的 如果他们在这里我会多花点时间
Yeah. I'll take longer if they're here,
但并没有我想象中那么糟
but it's not as bad as I thought it'd be.
就当是傻事了
It's a michegoss.
善事 你说的是傻事
Mitzvah. "Michegoss" means something else.
善事 善事
Mitzvah, mitzvah.
噢 我很抱歉 嗨
Oh, I'm so sorry. Hi.
那是抖音吗
Is that, TikTok?
我超喜欢那个 你喜欢跳舞吗
Oh, I love that. Do you like to dance?
我们一起跳舞
We do dances together,
但我们不该把他们发到网上
but we're not supposed to post them online.
太有趣了
That's so fun.
我很抱歉你们俩在停车场碰到亚瑟
I'm sorry about when you both met Asher in the parking lot.
他不给你那笔钱是不对的
He was wrong not to give you that money.
这就是我为什么小小诅咒了他
That's why I tiny-cursed him.
是吗
You did?
这太有趣了 什么是小诅咒
That's so interesting. What's a tiny curse?
这是两个月前每个人都在做的一种趋势
It's a trend that everyone was doing two months ago,
但现在没人这么做了
but no one does anymore.
像抖音趋势一样吗 太有趣了
Like, a TikTok trend? That's so funny.
我喜欢这个 所以它是如何工作的
I love that. So what--How does it work?
你就那样编一个小小诅咒吗
Like, do you just make up a tiny curse?
你必须想一些有趣的小事情
You have to think something small, like, that's funny,
比如说你的鞋带松了
like, like your shoelace is untied.
令人讨厌的东西
Something annoying.
所以你在想什么
So what, what did you think of
当你小诅咒亚瑟的时候
when you tiny-cursed Asher?
我把鸡肉从他的晚餐里拿走了
I took the chicken out of his dinner.
是吗 很好 这是他应得的
You did? Okay. Good. He deserved that.
现在 新的趋势是
Now, the new trend is
人们涂指甲
that people are painting their nails
像这样展示
and showing like this.
这样吗
Like this?
上面什么也没有
There's nothing on there.
有东西在什么 这是干净的
Uh, there is something on there. It's clear.
不 没有
No, there's not. No, it's not.
有的
Yes, it is.
你看不到 我看不到
You can't see--I can't see it.
上面什么东西都没有
There's nothing on there.
把鸡肉从晚餐里拿出来吗
Taking chicken out of dinners?
不 任何事都行 但现在没有这样干了
No. It's, it's, it's anything but no one's doing anymore.
但为什么是鸡肉
But why chicken?
我不知道 我随便想的
I don't know. It's just what I thought of.
她很蠢 这就是为什么
She's stupid. That's why.
你再说我蠢一次
Call me stupid one more time,
你会希望自己没出生
you're gonna wish you weren't born.
因为我们晚餐的鸡肉不见了
Because we were missing chicken from our dinner
你诅咒我的那天
that the day you said that.
有意思
That's funny.
你从什么菜里拿走的鸡肉
What was the dinner that you took the chicken from?
泰式鸡肉面
Chicken spaghetti.
泰式鸡肉面 听起来不错 很傻
Chicken spaghetti? Sounds good. Silly.
我们需要做一个模具测试 这是优先之事
We need to do a mold test, that should be priority.
好的
Yeah, right.
我是说窗户... -我知道我知道
I mean, the windows... -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
坐起来 坐起来
Sit up, sit up.
把电♥话♥放下
Put the phone down.
抱歉 刚刚有点粗鲁了 你们想吃点晚餐吗
Sorry. That was rude of me. Would you like some dinner?
我自己挺想来跟热狗的 亚瑟你要吗
I would love a hotdog myself. Ash, do you want one?
好啊 谢谢 -好的
Yeah. Yeah. Thank you. Thanks. -Okay.
我来帮你 不用客气
I'll help you. No, no, no.
不 这没什么 我会...
No, it's okay. It's okay. I'll...
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表