剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
这是普韦布洛的土地 - 没错
This is Pueblo land. - Exactly.
这太疯狂了 有些产权公♥司♥
I- It's crazy that some of these title companies
甚至不愿提供保险
don't even wanna issue insurance
因为他们如此担心普韦布洛人会做出什么事
because they're so concerned with what the Pueblos might do.
我只是想向这个国家展示
And I just wanna show the country
你们有多慷慨和热情
how generous and welcoming you are.
你知道 人们...
You know, uh, people...
喜欢把我们浪漫化
like to romanticize us.
关于印第安人的想法 你懂的
The idea of an Indian, you know?
特瓦人,也被称为巴特瓦人,属于俾格米人,是非洲大湖地区记录中最古老的种族。
族群分布在卢旺达、布隆迪、乌干达和刚果民♥主♥共和国东部
但特瓦人源自一个悠久的战士血统
But the Tewa people come from a long lineage of warriors.
刻在我们的血液里 在我的血液中
It's in our blood. It's in mine.
我的
Mine.
路易莎
Luisa?
你说你想要张和他的合照
You said you wanted a picture with him?
我们不拍照 我们只是在交谈
Uh, we're not taking photos. We're having a conversation.
好吧 抱歉
Oh, okay. Sorry.
你可以拍照 没关系
Well, yeah, you can take a photo. It's all right.
这是你想要的吗
Oh, is that something that, that you would want?
当然 - 我们会把照片发给你的
Sure, and-- -We will send it to you,
肯定的 这... - 用我的...
of course. It's-- -Use my, uh...
哦 你知道
Oh, you know,
路易莎实际上有一台非常好的相机
Luisa actually has a great camera.
拍完之后她可以马上电邮给你
I mean, she, she can email it to you right after.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我的朋友 卡拉·杜兰
I was gonna say, my friend Cara Durand--
你听说过她吗
have you heard of her?
卡拉·杜兰
Cara Durand.
她是一位艺术家
She's an artist.
你之前所说的关于浪漫化
And what you were saying before about romanticizing,
这正是她的艺术品所表达的思想
that's really what her artwork is all about.
皮库里斯是是美国新墨西哥州陶斯县的一个历史悠久的普韦布洛部落。
它也是人口普查指定地区(CDP) 和联邦认可的美洲原住民普韦布洛人部落
而且她是皮库里斯人 那也是特瓦人
And she is Picuris. That's a Tewa, too.
哇
Wow.
他们念做提瓦 里面有个i
They speak Tiwa, with an "I."
我们是特瓦 里面有个E
We're Tewa with an "E."
非常不同的语言 非常不同的人
Very different languages. Very different people.
我非常抱歉 我还在学习中
I am so sorry. I'm still learning.
不过她其实是我一个非常要好的朋友
Um, she's--she's actually one of my close friends, though.
我真的相信你会喜爱她的作品
And I really believe you would love her artwork.
她下周五晚会举办一个展览
And she's having an opening next Friday night
在圣达菲的艺术馆
at a gallery in Santa Fe.
如果你能来作客我们将荣幸之至
And we would love if you would come as our guest.
如果你有空的话 我知道你是个大忙人
If you're free. I know you're a very busy man.
你知道
You know,
这个社区正在蓬勃发展
there's a lot of developing in this community,
但没有人真正问过我们
and no one has ever really asked us
他们能否帮助我们
if they can help us.
这意义重大
It means a lot.
我可以去
Yeah, I can come.
太好了
Wonderful.
她会很激动的
She'll be thrilled.
你和莫妮卡怎么样了
How did it go with Monica?
很好 很好 她...
Good. Good. Yeah. She, uh...
万事俱全
She has everything she needs.
让我们说清楚
So, just to clarify,
我们邀请卡拉来做这件事 算是自愿的对吗
we're asking Cara to do this as sort of a volunteer thing, right?
因为道奇说预算里已经没有钱
Because Dougie says there's not gonna be money in the budget
来请一位文化顾问
for a cultural consultant.
这是他的话还是你的
Did he do the air quotes or did you?
只是我的话 现在 所以...
Just me. Right now, so...
好吧 我们得想个办法
Well, we're gonna have to figure something out.
我们在一个棋盘式区域开♥发♥土地
We're developing land in a checkerboarded area.
我们既没有相关知识也没有相关背景
We don't have the knowledge or the background
来谈论相关问题
to be speaking to those issues ourselves,
更不用说在国家电视台上播出了
much less broadcasting them on national television.
对 我知道 我知道 - 你向我保证
No, I--I know, I know, I know. - You promised me,
我们会扭转乾坤 - 不 是的
we're gonna do this right. - No. Uh, yes,
我只是说我是这里的一份子
I'm just saying I'm in this world.
我认识很多土著
I know so many Natives.
我可以问迈克 或者是弗洛伦斯 或者伊莱恩来...
I could ask Mike, or Florence, or Elaine to be...
我们不会雇你赌场里的狐朋狗友
We're not hiring one of your casino buddies
来讲述整个印第安人的经历
to speak to the entirety of the Native experience.
他们跟卡拉有何不同
How are they any different than Cara?
我们是社区成员的朋友
We are friends with someone who's part of our community,
这些人恰好是土著人
and who happens to be Native,
但我相信他们即将成为
but who I believe is about to be one
当代艺术界最知名的人物之一
of the biggest names in contemporary art.
我需要得到他的认可
That's whose validation I need to feel comfortable
才能把我们正在做的事公之于众
putting what we're doing on air.
好吧 - 否则我就退出
Okay. - Otherwise, I'm out.
好吧 好的 - 我已经惹上了这件破事
Okay. Okay. - I'm already getting this shit.
好吗 我不需要更多破事 - 好的
Okay? I don't need any more. - Yeah. Yes. Okay. Okay.
实际上 我在决定是要椰子虾
Actually, I'm trying to decide between the coconut shrimp
还是要炸玉米饼
or the fried cornmeal pancake--
车前草蟹饼
plan, plantain crab cakes.
两样都要吧
Get both.
你都忙疯了
Yeah. I mean, you are crazy busy.
你为什么不为了明天准备足够的食物呢 为了...
Why don't you get enough food for, like, tomorrow? For...
好的 这... - 对啊 打包带走
Okay. It's... - Yeah, get to- go. Yeah.
带一些饭菜回家 - 及早准备
Take some meals home. - No preparing.
对啊 - 让我们把你养胖
Yeah. - Let us fatten you up.
噢
Oh.
那我要一份摩洛哥五香牛腩...
Then, I'll get the, uh, Moroccan- spiced beef brisket...
好的 - 还有一份石榴烤鸡
Okay. - ...and the pomegranate barbecue chicken.
我要一份烤鸡三明治
And I'll get the jerk chicken sandwich.
很好
Awesome.
皮塔饼上的番茄酱有多辣
How spicy is the tomato sauce on the pita?
微辣 - 微辣吗 好的 非常好
Mild. - Mild? Okay. Yeah. That's good.
这样可以吗 - 好的 谢谢
Yeah. Is that okay? - Yes, Thank you.
非常好 我去给你们备餐
Beautiful. I'll have that out for you guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 卡拉
Okay. Well, Cara,
是这样的 我们在筹备一个电视节目
so, we have this show that might be happening.
现在不是时候 - 如果它...
I mean, it's not, not now. - And if it does--
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们请她来吃晚饭
We asked her to come to dinner.
这不是一次商业交易
It's not like a business transaction.
你知道的 就是晚餐
You know, it's dinner.
好吧
Okay.
是晚餐没错 但食物还没上
Well, it's dinner. There's no food.
所以我想我们需要做点什么直到饭菜端上来
So, I guess we need to do something until the food comes.
我知道我们可以做什么 - 我们该说点什么
I--Oh, I know what we can do. - What should we talk about?
我知道我们可以谈点什么
I know what we could talk about.
也许该谈谈我们来这里的目的
Maybe the thing we're here for.
好的
Okay.
今天 惊人的建筑...
Today, Amazing Architecture ...
噢 这太疯狂了 - ...他们在帖子里艾特了我
Oh, this is crazy. - ...they tagged me in a post.
看这个
Look at this.
他们发了我们的帕尔默巷的房♥子 对吧
They posted our Palmer Lane home, right?
现在这下面的评论
And so, now I'm getting all these comments,
道格·艾特肯是美国艺术家和电影制片人。他无视艺术作品类型的定义,探索了从电影,装置到建筑等各种媒介
就说我在敲道格·艾特肯的竹杠
they're saying I'm ripping off Doug Aitken.
你能相信吗...
Can you believe...
你刚刚跨界到艺术界
I mean, you're just getting crossover from the art world,
他们不是你的受众 谁在乎呢
and that's not your audience, so who cares?
我的房♥子是艺术品
My homes are art.
做出一个明确的声明
Making a clear statement.
你知道道格·艾特肯是谁吧
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表