剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
about the easements controversy we've been seeing on the news.
我不确定说的是不是这个社区
I wasn't sure if it was about this neighborhood,
但我想... - 不是的
but I wanted to--- No, exactly.
肯定不是这个社区
It's not about this neighborhood at all. And...
老实说 这整件事都有点哗众取宠
To be honest, the whole thing is a little sensationalism.
基本上就是普韦布洛人在与
Basically, uh, the Pueblo is just trying to negotiate
联邦政♥府♥协商租赁协议
a lease agreement with the federal government
为大众争取道路的使用权
for public use of their roads,
这些道路本来就属于他们
which are rightfully theirs, and they've been
他们允许公众免♥费♥使♥用♥了数十年
allowing people to use for free for decades.
我不知道你读到了什么
So, I don't know what you've read,
如果你看到任何控告
but if you, you know, seen anything about charging
当地居民收费或不允许公众进入他们的家园
residents tolls or not allowing people to access their homes,
这完全是无稽之谈
that's all completely salacious fake.
老实说这是种族歧视
It's racist, to be honest.
我们和这些部落非常亲近
Um, yeah. We're very close with the tribe.
所以将来不会产生任何关于所有权的问题吗
So, there won't be any issues with title in the future?
不会的 毕竟
No. No, not at all. I mean,
你买♥♥了产权保险 不是吗
you were able to get title insurance, weren't you?
是的 - 是的
Yeah. Yeah. - I mean, yeah.
毕竟 保险公♥司♥可不会做赔钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
I mean, insurance companies aren't really in the business of losing money.
所以 只要你们不卖♥♥♥房♥♥
So as long as you never sell,
就不会有问题 我只是在开玩笑
you'll be fine. I'm just kidding.
不开玩笑了
Just in... in all seriousness,
他们不会给你开保险
um, they wouldn't have issued you that insurance
如果他们预见到未来的所有权问题
if they foresaw any future title issues,
所以我想...
so I feel like...
你们都严肃起来了
Oh, you're all buttoned up.
我只是在想
I think... I think it's just,
你一向对我们开诚布公
you know, you've been very upfront and transparent with us
知无不言
about everything else,
我觉得我们只是有点失望
and I think we were just a little disappointed that,
没有从你口中得知这个消息
you know, we didn't hear about this from you,
我们得在新闻上看到 - 是的 新闻
we had to see it on the news. - The news, yeah.
好吧 我告诉你这件事没有任何意义
Right. Well, there would be no point in me telling you about it
因为这跟你的房♥产没有任何关系
because it has nothing to do with this property.
就像是我在和你讨论加沙地带的土地问题
It would be like me, you know, talking about land issue that's in the Gaza Strip
当我试图把这栋住♥宅♥卖♥♥给你的时候
when I'm trying to sell you this home.
两者没有关联
One has nothing to do with the other.
好吧 - 所有...
Right. - Yeah. So...
我要带你们俩去补妆
Um, we're gonna grab you two for touch- ups
趁我们还没进去 让你们看起来美丽动人
before we go inside and keep you looking beautiful, okay?
好的 - 好的 但别在他们脸上
Okay. - Yes. Don't put too much
涂抹太多的化妆品了
makeup on them, uh, I like...
他们本身就已经光彩动人了
They're very beautiful, how they are.
也许可以用上一个吹风机什么的
Maybe a little blow drier or something. Um...
好的 好的 交给我们吧
Yeah, yeah. We'll- we'll take care of that.
和你一起吗 和你一起去吗 - 这不成问题
Okay. With you? Come with you? - It's not a problem. Yup.
好了 好好享受吧 - 谢谢 亚瑟
All right. Enjoy. Yes. - Thanks, Asher.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yes.
很高兴见到你
Oh, so nice to meet you.
我是惠特尼 这是亚瑟
I'm Whitney, and this is Asher.
我是丹尼斯 - 你好
I'm Dennis. - Hi.
很高兴见到你 - 丹尼斯 很高兴见到你
Nice to see you. - Dennis. Good to meet you.
你们好 - 进来吧
Hello. - Come on in. Yeah.
好了 跟我来
All right. Come on through and follow me.
在我详细介绍你所看到的一切之前
So before I get into the details of everything you're seeing here,
我想带你们进入这个空间
I'd love to just take you into this space
这样你们就可以直观的感受到
so you can really take it in, feel it.
我们感受到了 非常棒
We, uh, we feel it. It's great.
我们感受到了
We feel it.
你会注意到LED照明灯的色温
And, you'll notice that the color temperature from the LED lighting
和窗户和天窗外面的光线
matches the outside light that's coming in
色温是相同的
from your windows and your skylight.
水槽里的水是从厕所来的吗
Uh, so the sink water comes from the toilet?
是的 - 我本来不想先说的
All right. - Wasn't gonna go there first,
但让我们来说说这栋房♥子里我最喜欢的房♥间
but let's talk about my favorite room in the house.
也就是日式盥洗室
That is the Japanese- inspired powder room.
实际上 恰恰相反
And actually, it's the other way around.
厕所的水是从水槽里流出的
The toilet water comes from the sink.
哦 - 是的
Oh. - Yeah.
颇有监狱的风格
Kind of like a prison.
实际上 监狱有着最节能的
Well, actually, prisons have one of the most
废物处理系统之一
energy- efficient waste systems.
好极了 所以我们付了...
Cool. So we'd be paying...
85万来住进一栋监狱
...$850,000 to live in a prison?
监狱的厕所可没有盖子
Prison toilets don't have lids.
这倒是真的 - 也许...
That's true. - Uh, maybe...
我们还是别再拿监狱来做比较了
Let's... Let's stop comparing them to a prison.
不过监狱也没有再生橡木地板 对吧
You know, prisons also don't have reclaimed oak flooring, do they?
没错 - 说的没错
True. - Yeah. Yeah.
我们要不要去厨房♥看看
Should we check out the kitchen?
好啊 好啊 - 好极了 跟我来
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. - Yeah. Great. Follow me.
这些内置的储物柜有着巨大的空间
There is so much storage in these built- ins.
对一个家庭厨师来说简直无与伦比
Uh, pretty great for a home chef. Oh.
抱歉 能给我一杯水吗
Sorry. Can I just get a water?
这里真的太热了 - 当然可以
It's just really hot in here. - Sure.
能给我拿些备用的水吗
Can I get some waters on standby, please?
麻烦你们了 抱歉
Some trouble thinking. Sorry.
准备好了吗 - 好了
Okay. You ready? Okay. - Yup.
在这台电磁灶的后面
So, at the back of your induction range here,
这个装置可以吸收蒸汽
this is actually gonna capture the steam
将其转化为能量
and convert it into energy
注入到你的中♥央♥电池中
that goes right to your central battery.
这是除湿通风之外的额外功能
It's kind of a bonus on top of the moisture recovery ventilation,
这是我们加进去的
which is something we, uh, threw in.
大多数被动式住♥宅♥不具备此功能
Most passive homes actually don't have that,
所以我们对此感到十分自豪
so we're pretty proud of that.
酷 - 是的
Cool. - Yeah.
说个有趣的事
And, uh, this is a fun fact,
这类电磁灶
but this induction range
实际上是米其林厨师首选的烹饪方法
is actually the preferred cooking method of Michelin- Star chefs.
真的吗 - 他们是忠实信徒 因为它的热量控制
Really? - They absolutely swear by it because of the heat control.
很好 - 啊~
Cool. - Ah!
你太坏了
You!
我以为你烧伤了自己的手
I thought... I thought you burnt your hand.
她真幽默 - 也许你们该
She's funny. - Maybe you should,
拿起你们的金属托盘 因为今天的菜单
uh, grab your metal trays because the menu today
是土豆泥加肉汁
is mashed potatoes with gravy.
这是个监狱里的笑话...
It's a... prison joke from the...
肥皂别掉了哦
Oh, don't drop the soap.
这一个个非常好的监狱笑话
Oh. That's a good prison joke.
是的
That is--
这其实是羊奶皂
No, it's actually goat milk soap.
非常顺滑
It's really lovely.
哦 - 是的
Oh. - Yeah.
我有个问题
Um, I do have one question.
这里的功率是否足以
Um, is there enough wattage in here
给两个分体式空调供电
to power a couple, uh, like split AC units?
问得好 丹尼斯 - 因为...
Yes. Good question, Dennis. - Just because...
对此我的回答是...
Okay. Well, the answer to that is...
你不需要空调
you don't need one.
被动式住♥宅♥的美妙之处就在于
The beauty of a passive home is
它就像一个保温瓶一样运作
it actually functions like a thermos.
约18.8摄氏度
所以冬天的气温永远不会低于华氏66度
So it's never going below 66 degrees in the winter
约25.5摄氏度
夏天不会超过华氏78度
or above 78 degrees in the summer,
你大可放心 - 好吧 但是
if you can believe that. - Right, but, uh,
华氏78度还是挺闷热的
78 is, like, sweltering. I mean,
现在这里简直让人汗流浃背
you know, how... what is it in here right now?
我想这取决于你是哪里的人了
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表