剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
我已经借给你了一百万
I've loaned you, like, a million bucks.
看看我在做什么
Look at what I'm working with here.
呃 谢谢 -好了
Uh, thank you. - All right.
听着 显然 我知道你们两个
Look, obviously, I know that you two,
你们会谈到这种事
you talk about this kind of stuff,
但我只是想说对我们这类人来说
but I just wanna say that for guys like us,
一旦你...你找到真命天女
once you... once you find someone,
你找到一个不在意的特别的人...
you find a special person who doesn't care...
嗯 -像惠特尼这样...
Hmm. - ... like Whitney...
当个小丑
be the clown.
这是世界上最自♥由♥的事情
It's the most liberating thing in the world.
大概25厘米
就像有一个十英寸的老二
It's like fucking with a 10-inch cock.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们樱桃番茄男孩
We're the cherry tomato boys.
好了 -啊哈
Okay. - Uh-huh?
好的 好的 -过来
Yeah. Okay. Okay. - Come on.
我跟我妈提起过
I mentioned it to my mom
我们刚开始交往的时候 就这
when we first started dating, and that's it.
这是我唯一一次提到它
That is the only time I mentioned it.
你是不是告诉她这没什么大不了的
Did you tell her it's not a big deal
我们可以拿来开玩笑
and that we joke about it?
因为保罗似乎认为
Because Paul seemed to think
这是让我没有安全感的事
it's something I'm insecure about.
不 我没跟我爸说过这些东西
No. I don't talk to my dad about that stuff.
那我不知道他这个想法从何而来
I don't know where he could've gotten that idea, then.
他们说起了我们试着要孩子
They brought up us having kids,
我说这不是当务之急
and I said it's not an urgent priority right now.
所以 他也许就认为
And so, he maybe thought
这是我们不怎么做♥爱♥的原因
that's why we're not having sex that much.
我完全不知道 -你跟他说了
I have no clue. - You told him
我们不做♥爱♥
we're not having sex?
我说... -你和这些人
I said... - What are you sharing
到底说了什么
with these people?
我说我们现在不想要孩子
I said that we are not trying to have kids at this moment.
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
嗯 有趣的是
Hmm, it's interesting
他认为是我在踩刹车
that he thinks it's me who's putting on the brakes.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
如果你想知道
In case you're wondering,
你♥爸♥的老二比我的还要小
your dad's dick is way smaller than mine.
我以为你们是樱桃番茄男孩
I thought you two were the cherry tomato boys.
哦 是吗 -是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你想要个樱桃番茄吗 张开嘴
Yeah? You want a cherry tomato? Open up.
张大嘴巴 把这些牙齿张开
Open wide, huh? Separate those teeth.
你想要吗 -把它拿开
You want it? - Put it away from me.
来吧 你想要的 -停下
Yeah. Come on. You want it. - Stop it.
张开你的牙齿 吃了它 张开
Open your teeth and eat it. Open it.
我塞满了
I'm full.
你会吃到一个樱桃番茄 你想...
You're gonna get a cherry tomato! You want...
哦 我的天呐 小心点 小心点
Oh, my goodness. Be careful. Be careful.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你最好为泰国椰子咖喱感到兴奋
You better get excited for, uh, temple Thai coconut curry.
他们忘了在鸡肉通心粉里放鸡肉了
They forgot the chicken in the chicken penne.
我要退款 这太荒唐了
I'm gonna call for a refund, this is ridiculous.
干嘛
What?
干嘛
What?
干嘛 -干嘛
What? - What?
你为什么要用那种眼神看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我没有用任何眼神看你
I'm not looking at you like anything.
把剩下的食物都收起来
Put the rest of the food away.
然后我们就开干
And then we can fuck?
史蒂文 我能加入吗
Steven, can I join too?
他说还不行
He says not yet.
你能问问史蒂文我能不能旁观吗
Can you ask Steven if I can watch?
他说...他说你可以旁听
He says... he says that you can listen,
但他不想看见你的脸
but he doesn't wanna see your face.
好的 我看别处了 告诉他我看别处了
Okay. I'm looking away. Tell him I'm looking away.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
史蒂文说轮到你了
Steven says it's your turn.
我想...我想看你和他干完
I wanna... I wanna watch you finish with him.
哦 史蒂文
Oh, Steven.
哦 史蒂文 史蒂文
Oh, Steven, Steven.
嗨 维克
Hi, Vic.
我们把维克新的被动式住♥宅♥的钥匙给了她
We had given Vic the keys to his new passive house.
这是由一些艺术家制♥作♥的陶器
And this is some pottery made by artists
来自圣佩特罗普韦布洛
from the San Petro Pueblo.
哦 谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, thanks. Thank you so much.
不客气
You're welcome.
但我们不是真正的埃斯帕诺拉人
But we knew he couldn't truly be an Españolan
如果不介绍我们的社区领导人
without an introduction to community leader
曼尼神父
Father Manny.
我们有一个旨在解决该地区贫困问题的外联计划
We have our outreach program designed to tackle poverty in the area,
我们一直在寻找志愿者
and we're always looking for volunteers.
好 好 这很好
Yeah, yeah. It's cool.
发生了很多事情
A lot of stuff going on.
你看起来有点不自在
You seem uncomfortable.
我是一个无神论者 仅此而已
Uh, I'm an atheist, that's all.
你的动力是什么 你的目的
Where do you derive your meaning from? Your purpose?
就这里 暂停...暂停...暂停
Right here, pause it... pause it... pause it.
看看他有多不自在
Look at how uncomfortable he is.
如果你能给我画外音 那就再合适不过了
It's the perfect moment if you just give some voiceover,
就好像维克今天还没准备好皈依
like Vic wasn't ready to be converted today.
我还是不谈宗教比较好
Well, I prefer not to get into religion.
但你让一个该死的牧师来参加节目
But you put a fucking priest in the show.
维克在和一个牧师交谈 你知道的
Vic's talking to a priest, you know.
没错 但他的社区工作是非宗教的
Yeah, but his community work is secular.
我们绝对不能用澳大利亚人的画面
Oh, we definitely can't use the Australians.
他们不是当地雇员
They're not local hires.
求求你饶了我吧
Give me a fucking break, please.
道吉 天哪 -天哪
Dougie, Jesus Christ. - Jesus Christ.
你不能坐在这里决定
You can't just sit here and say,
这些内容节目能不能播出
this is the show or this isn't the show.
你不能这样做 好吗
You can't do that, all right?
没有电视台主管缠着我们是有原因的...
There's a reason there isn't a network executive hounding over us...
冷静 道吉 好吗 - ...一直以来
Relax, Dougie, okay? - ...the entire time.
该死的 他们相信我
Goddammit, man. They believe in me.
他们信任我
They trust me.
嘿 我们也相信你 道吉 真的
Hey, we trust you too, Dougie. We really do.
我们真的相信你 -好吧
We really do. - Okay.
这只是几个小小的要求 你知道我在说什么吗
These are just a couple small requests, you know what I mean?
我们指出... -是的
We're pointing out... - Yeah.
...一些非常重要的东西
...some things that are very important.
这些不是本地人 -听着 各位
I mean, these aren't locals. - Look, guys.
那是不诚实的 -我要向你们证明
That would be dishonest. - I'm gonna prove to you that
我知道我他妈的在做什么 好吗
I know what the fuck I'm doing, all right?
这里有一个节目 这里有一个我做的节目
Here's a show, here's a show that I made,
这和我们现在要做的非常相似...
and it's very similar to what we're trying to do here...
好的 好吗
Okay. - All right?
这对人们有好处
It's doing good for somebody,
但同时也具有趣味和娱乐性
but also being entertaining and funny.
这两者不必互相抵触
The two things don't have to go and cancel each other out.
大多数人说真正的美是内在的
Most people say that real beauty is on the inside,
但他们真的相信吗
but do they actually believe it?
本节目将以15位单身女性的身份对这一说法进行检验
This show puts that claim to the test as 15 single women
争夺一个人的心
vie for the heart of one man
他的脸将会被一直遮住
whose face will be concealed the entire time.
我现在就能告诉你 他会陷入爱河
I can tell you right now, he will fall in love,
这些女人中也有一个人会爱上他
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表