剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
圣达菲的书尾大厦
The Bookends building in Santa Fe
被人们称为人间地狱
has been referred to as hell on Earth,
实际上 在2020年
and in fact in 2020,
圣达菲的记者把你的父母称为贫民窟房♥东
the Santa Fe Reporter called your parents slumlords
因为他们无情驱逐住户的行为
because of their ruthless approach to evictions.
谷歌♥上本来没有什么能把我和他们联♥系♥起来的东西
There's nothing on Google that ties me to them.
为什么市政♥府♥一直给我打电♥话♥
Why does the city keep calling me
说我的号♥码是书尾大厦的单位号♥码
and saying my phone number is associated with units in Bookends?
你们把我当个小孩一样对待
You treat me like a child,
我是个成年人
and I'm a grown- up.
我是一个成年女性
I'm a grown- up woman.
比尔
Bill.
我喊他的名字但他刻意忽视我
I was calling his name and he was actively ignoring me.
比尔
Bill.
我们现在这个节目过于平滑
What we have here is a frictionless show.
欢迎加入这个社区 - 谢谢
Welcome to the community. - Thank you.
没人想看这样的节目
That's not what people want to watch.
人们想透过你的眼睛
People want to see this relationship
审视这段感情
through your eyes.
你看到新闻了吗
Did you see the news?
你不会做任何好事
You wouldn't do anything good
如果不是我逼迫你去做
if I didn't force you to.
你不觉得累吗 装成一个好人
Does this get exhausting? Cosplaying as a good man?
你怎么好意思说这话
Like you're one to talk.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不知道 问问你老婆
I don't know. Ask your wife.
那些该死的混混来这里偷东西
These fucking gangbanger thieves coming to steal,
是你们把这些破事带来的 - 嘿 你给我辞职
and you guys brought that shit. - Hey, quit it, okay?
不然怎样
Or what?
我都准备好替你挨枪子了
I was ready to take a bullet for you.
你真是太关心人啦 你真是一个天使
You care about people so much. You're such an angel.
幸会 你是谁啊
Nice to meet you. Who's this?
也许这一切都事出有因
Maybe this is all happening for a reason.
怎么样
All right. So?
款式不错
Style's nice.
款式的确不错
Yeah, yeah, the style's nice.
看起来有点紧 - 是哦
Seems a bit tight. - Yeah.
我也觉得
Yeah, I'd say so.
我一直在弄这个
I mean, I've been working at these,
你可以帮我把拉链拉上吗
so you think you can give me a hand with this button?
好 准备好了吗
Yeah, here. You ready?
拉链拉上 - 好了
All right, here we go. - Here we go.
好吧 哦耶~哦耶~
All right. Ooh, ah. Ah, yeah.
我以为我才是那个吃双人份的人
I thought I was the one eating for two.
我吃的是三人份
I've been eating for three.
天哪 我们再试一次 你准备好了吗
Oh, my God. Let's try this again. You ready?
加油加油
All right, here we go. - And...
就差一点 就差一点 - 不 不
So close, so close. - No, no.
太棒了 太棒了
That's great, that's great.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Oh, wow. We got that. We got that.
我们暂停一下拍些动作镜头
Let's cut that and let's get some of the action shots.
太好笑了 天呐
So funny. Oh, my God.
你说"我吃三人份"的时候
When you said, "I think I'm eating for three,"
我三观震碎了 天呐
I lost it! Oh, my God.
你也很棒 詹妮丝
You were great too, Janice.
你们好 我是《设计之星》的玛莎
Hi, I'm Martha Donovan from HGTV.
你们的表演真的太棒了
Really, that was so great.
你好 我是帕斯卡 幸会
Hi, Pascal. It's nice to meet you.
我想我光看你们的日常就已经了解你们了
I feel like I already know both of you from watching the dailies.
我觉得我也已经了解你了
I feel like I already know you.
所以你们喜欢这个社区吗
So how are you enjoying the neighborhood?
社区很棒
Oh, it's awesome, yeah.
每个人都那么友好
Yeah, everybody's so amazing.
很暖心
It's beautiful.
我不想耽误你们的时间
Well, I don't want to keep you guys.
我不想耽搁你们的事
Please, I don't want to slow anything down.
我们该给你们换身衣服准备拍下一场戏
We should get you to change for the next scene.
感激不尽 - 幸会幸会
Thanks so much. - Nice meeting you.
詹妮丝 你真有趣
And, Janice, so funny.
谢谢 - "我吃双人份"
Thank you. - "I'm eating for two."
嗯 - 那个牛仔裤的笑话酷毙了
Yeah. - That jeans gag was great.
我知道 对吧 - 我想知道
I know, right? - And I'm almost wondering
如果让惠特尼和亚瑟来开这个玩笑会怎么样
what it would be like if Whitney and Asher were doing it.
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
是吗 - 这个主意很不错
Yeah? - That's a great idea.
我们肯定会把那个拍进去的
And we'll definitely pick that up for sure.
你知道 我今天准备
You know, I had something planned today
拍他俩在咖啡店里的镜头 所以...
for the coffee shop with the two of them, so...
你在打什么小九九
What'd you have in mind?
他们俩现在玩得正开心
Well, it's just the two of them having fun,
鸳鸯嬉戏 互相喂食什么的
loving each other, feeding each other pastries.
把奶油抹到鼻子上
You know, icing on the nose.
恶心 - 只是玩玩而已
Aw. - Just kind of playing around.
我喜欢 - 是吗
I love that. - Yeah?
正合我们的意 不是吗
That's what we want, right?
没错 正合我们的意
Yes, that's exactly what we want.
这类东西很不错
Yeah, it's definitely-- Stuff like that.
我们能不能提前一点腾出点空间
Can we move this up to earlier to make some space?
必须今天完成吗
Well, does it have to be today?
是的 必须今天完成
Yes, it has to be today.
它需要出现在日常生活中
It needs to be in the dailies.
多谢
Thank you.
副指挥大驾光临了
There she is, second in command.
你好吗 - 嗨
How are you doing? - Hi.
感觉好吗 - 嘿 我们能做点事吗
Feeling good? - Hey, can we do something
我们让亚瑟装成一个大男人
where we show Asher, like, pretending to be a tough guy?
因为那天他做的事
Because he did something the other day
太悲惨了
that was so pathetic.
嗯 - 太疯狂了
Yeah. - It was wild.
确实很搞笑
That's funny, that's funny.
是啊 - 你们还好吗
Yeah. - How are you guys doing
总体来说
just, like, in general?
你是知道我怎么样的
Well, I mean, you know how I'm doing.
嗯
Yeah.
《设计之星》的玛莎
It's just that Martha from HGTV,
她今天来过了
she stopped by today, so...
她还在这吗 - 不在了 她已经走了
Is she still here? - No, no, no. She left.
她手头上有一大堆需要处理的事情
She had a bunch of meetings she had to take care of.
但她晚点想一起吃个晚餐
But she wants to get dinner later.
嗯 - 我 你和亚瑟
Yeah. - You know, me, you, Asher.
如果你有时间的话 - 当然了
If you're free. - Of course.
好 就这么定了 - 好
Okay, cool. - Yeah.
他们对这个节目感觉如何
How are they feeling about the show?
他们喜欢吗
Are they loving it?
他们超喜欢的 - 是吗
They love it. - Yeah?
是的 他们爱上了这个节目
Yes, they are in love with the show.
他们喜欢你们 - 真的吗 天啊
They love you guys. - Really? Oh, my God.
他们喜欢这些充满活力的 有趣的争吵
They love the dynamic, the playful bickering,
以及帕斯卡和詹妮丝
and Pascal and Janice.
就这之类的东西 - 天啊 那很好
You know, everything. - Oh, my God, good.
非常激动人心 - 那很好
It's really exciting. Yeah. - Oh, that's so good.
太好了 - 但他们确实...
Great. - But, uh, they did--
他们确实提到了他们有些担心
They did mention that, um, they were a little bit nervous
你说过的一些东西
about some of the things you had said
在你的独白里
in some of your confessionals.
我不知道他们的想法从何而来
Um... I don't know where they got this from,
但他们认为你和亚瑟
but they think that you and Asher
也许会真的分手
might actually break up in real life,
他们绝对不想看到这样的局面
and they totally do not want us to do that.
他们完全不想让我们走上那条路
They don't want us to go in that direction at all,
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表