剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
他妈的我们把陶器送给他们的时候
He had his fucking cell phone in his hand
他手里还拿着他的手♥机♥
against the pottery while we were giving it to them.
我只想做好一档节目
I just wanna make a great show.
如果我们能把你谈论你和亚瑟之间这些
And if we include you talking about these wounds of frustration
沮丧的创伤加到节目中
between you and Asher,
那么人们就会与你共情
then people are gonna connect with you
他们会认为你在坦诚相待
and they're gonna think you're being honest.
别再讨论诅咒了
Stop discussing curses.
如果你把一个想法放入你的脑袋
If you put an idea in your head,
它可以变得非常真实
it can become very real.
姑娘们
Girls.
你不是一直在抱怨游戏板吗
You're always complaining about the gaming board?
你应该为你自己感到骄傲 亚瑟
You should be proud of yourself, Asher.
52美元 最高押分
$52. Max bet.
这是你做点什么的机会
This is your chance to do something about it.
我们无法报道这则故事
We're not gonna be able to do the story,
除非我们拿到监控录像
unless I have the security footage.
我很清楚我把监控录像放在了哪个文件夹里
I--I know the exact folder I put it in.
我会拿来给你
I will get it for you.
你和卡拉到底在聊些什么
What the hell do you and Cara text about?
你可以看 - 这是什么
You can see. - What's this?
那是她发给我的一些种族歧视的雕像
That's some racist statue that she sent me,
在阿尔伯克基的一个迷你高尔夫球场
some miniature golf course in Albuquerque.
等你看到这个节目
Wait till you see this show.
你的艺术品在我们的房♥子里光彩夺目
Your art looks so good in our home.
你们谈到过同意书的事吗
Did you guys talk about that release?
因为很显然 如果我们要在节目中使用你的作品
'Cause apparently we need like an official signature before
我们需要你正式的签名
we can use your artwork in the show.
好 好 是需要这么做
Yeah, yeah. I need do that.
这件事蛮急的 但你先别急
No rush. Like, kind of a rush, but not, not a big rush.
也许你会对企业喜剧班有所兴趣
Maybe corporate comedy class would be interesting for you,
这样你会感觉更自信
just so you could feel more confident.
用你的腿 拉伸
Use your legs, pull.
用你的手臂
Use your arms.
爬 爬 爬
Step, step, step.
拉 拉 拉 你差点就成功了
Pull, pull, pull. You're almost there.
很好 很好 加把劲 麦克斯
Good, good. Way to go, Max.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Good job. Good job.
下一位
Next.
你能行的 乔茜
You got this, Josie.
用你的腿 拉 用你的手臂
Use your legs, pull. Use your arms.
继续爬
Keep stepping.
你可以的 乔茜
You got it, Josie.
好样的 乔茜 好样的
Good job, Josie. Good job.
用你的腿 拉 拉 你做得很好
Use your legs. Pull, pull. You're doing good.
好样的 漂亮 漂亮
Good job. Awesome. Awesome.
用你的腿 拉 用你的手臂
Use your legs, pull. Use your arms.
继续拉 继续拉 用你的腿
Keep pulling. Keep pulling. Use your legs.
拉×5
Pull it. Pull it. Pull, pull, pull.
掉下来
Fall.
继续爬 继续爬 拉
Keep stepping. Keep stepping and pulling.
加把劲 加把劲
Way to go. Way to go.
继续爬 继续...很好
Keep climbing. Keep--good, good, good.
碰到黄线 要碰到黄线
Touch the yellow. Touch the yellow.
掉下来
Fall.
很好 现在慢慢滑下来
Great. Now, come back down slow.
慢慢滑下来 好样的
Slow it down. Good job.
娜拉 到你了
Nala, you're up.
继续爬 娜拉 你做得很好
Keep going, Nala. You're doing good.
继续努力 继续努力 双手并用
Keep trying. Keep trying. One hand over the other.
用你的脚 继续拉
Use your feet. Keep pulling.
继续拉 拉 拉
Keep pulling. Pull it. Pull it.
继续努力 继续努力
Keep trying. Keep trying.
好了 娜拉 也许下次吧
All right, Nala, maybe next time.
你不能整天霸占着绳子
You can't hog the rope all day.
下一位
Next.
干得不错 娜拉
Good job, Nala.
你非得这样吗 好吧 我努力过了
So that's how it's gonna be. Well, I tried.
好的 贾斯帕 继续爬 继续爬 很好
Okay, Jasper. Keep going. Keep going. Good.
她霸凌我
Um, she's bullying me.
她弄伤了你吗
Is it hurting you?
如果有人说你坏话
If anybody says anything negative about you,
只要你相信你自己
as long as you believe in yourself,
你就不会受到霸凌 除非
no bullying is gonna get--get to you unless
他们和你起了肢体冲突
they get very physical with you.
但我很高兴你把这件事告诉了我
But I'm glad you came and told me about this.
世界以痛吻你 你要报之以歌♥
But be positive in all your actions.
相信你自己 那才是最重要的
Believe in yourself, that's the main thing.
我能上一下洗手间吗
Can I use the bathroom?
当然可以 去吧
Oh, sure. Go.
沿水库街向东南行驶
Head southeast on Reservoir Street.
您的目的地在您的左边
Your destination is on the left.
好吧
Okay.
肖恩×3
Sean. Sean. Sean!
老哥 我叫了你四遍了
I called your name four times, man.
你哪根脑筋搭错了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我跟你说话的时候你得回答我
You gotta answer me when I'm talking to you.
哦
Oh.
你有橡皮筋之类的东西吗
You got a bungee or something?
这很好 这很好
This is fine. This is good.
这样就行了
It'll work. This will work.
好了 关上了
Okay. There we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Shit.
Dancing On My Own - Robyn
我付出所有
♪ I'm giving it my all ♪
却仍不是那个被你带回家的女孩
♪ But I'm not the girl you're taking home ♪
我只好黯自独舞
♪ Ooh. I keep dancing on my own ♪
我只好黯自独舞
♪ I keep dancing on my own ♪
我在...
♪ I'm in the... ♪
有人吗
Hello?
我要报♥警♥了 - 是我 是我
I'm calling the police. - It's me, it's me.
看来你见过我的朋友了
I see you've met my friend.
它来自迷你高尔夫球场
It's from the mini- golf course,
但那是过去式了 这现在是你的了
but not anymore. Now, it's yours.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我觉得你的朋友有点着凉了
I think your friend is a little cold.
我们该让他进去吗
Should we bring him inside?
当然 - 好的
Sure. - Okay.
你需要帮忙吗 这会不会...
Do you want help? Is it--I mean...
不用 我能行
No. I'm okay.
道奇给我看了照片 这太令人反感了
So Dougie showed me the photo and it was disgusting.
我必须得做点什么
And I had to do something,
所以我从他主人那里接手过来
so I offered the owner to take it off his hands.
你从他那里买♥♥下来了吗
You paid him for it?
我的天 我不想让这玩意杵在那
Oh, my God, I didn't want this thing there.
那可是给孩子的地方 这太令人不快了
It's like a place for children. It's so offensive.
他周围都是恐龙
It was around all these dinosaurs and it's like,
我不想那样 所以现在那里没了
I didn't want that, so it's gone now,
这是我给你的礼物 你可以用在
and it is my gift to you and you can use it
你的艺术创作上 重新塑造他
in your art and re- contextualize it.
也许我现在就能设计好
Maybe I can just sign it right now
你可以买♥♥下它 怎么样
and you can buy it. How about that?
这...
I mean...
在我的房♥子里放一件卡拉·杜兰德的原创作品是挺不错的
an original Cara Durand piece in my home would be fine,
但你知道 显然如果我们要在节目里展示出来
but, you know, obviously if we wanna show it on the show,
我需要你签一份同意书
I'm gonna have to have you sign a release,
我们都知道那不是一个快速的过程
and we all know that's not a quick process.
对啊 抱歉 我...
Yeah. I--I'm sorry, I...
我开玩笑呢 我完全是在开玩笑 实际上我...
I'm kidding. I'm completely kidding. I actually--
我替你把同意书打印出来了
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表