剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
什么是《60分钟》
What's 60 Minutes?
就是新闻杂♥志♥
Um, it's a news magazine.
呃...
Um...
是一档给像我这样的老家伙的节目
It's a show for us old... old geezers like me.
我太老了
Oh, oh, I'm so old.
这不好笑 - 嗨 我是老人
That's not funny. - Hi, I'm old.
哈哈 你真搞笑
Ha- ha, you're so funny.
你不觉得这好笑吗
You don't find this funny?
不 - 嘿
No. - Hey,
你应该让我给你涂指甲
you should let me paint your nails.
好的 你想给我涂指甲吗
Okay. You wanna paint my nails?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我非常乐意
I'd love that.
等会 你自己也涂指甲吗
Wait, did you do it on yourself?
是的
Yes.
就涂一个手指头
Just one nail.
我也可以涂一个手指
Hmm, I could just have one.
你想从哪个手指开始
Okay. Which one are you gonna start with?
这个 - 我想给你看点东西
This one. - I'd like to show you something.
好的 现在吗
Okay. Right now?
是的
Yeah.
你能不能不要讨论诅咒的事情
Can you please, let's just stop discussing curses
在这附近的任何地方 - 这是一个抖音趋势
anywhere around here. - Oh, it's a TikTok trend.
她跟我说了这是抖音趋势
She told me it's a TikTok trend.
我知道是趋势 但这...
I know it's a trend, but it's...
我好不容易才让她不谈论这些事情
I had to work very hard for her to stop talking about it.
在我的家乡 我们不信这种东西
And where I'm from, we don't play with that.
所以求你别这样了
Just so, please, just stop it.
当然 当然
Of course, of course. Um...
就这样
Yeah.
你介意我问你从哪里来吗
Do you mind if I ask where you're from?
明尼苏达州
Uh, Minnesota.
明尼苏达州 好的
Minnesota. Okay.
就是...
And...
你...
you, um...
你的文化 你们相信
your culture, you believe in,
诅咒还是...
um, curses or, uh...
不不不 - 好吧
No, no, no. - Oh, okay.
但如果你往脑子里灌输一个想法
But if you put an idea in your head,
这可以变得非常真实
it can become very real.
她只是一个小女孩
And she's... she's just a young girl.
对 当然了 - 你知道吗
Of course. Yeah, yeah. - You know?
我只是希望这停下来
Just... I want it to be stopped.
好的 当然 没问题
No, of course, yes. No problem.
我们感谢你所做的一切
Yeah. We appreciate everything you're doing,
但保持现状就好
but just keep that at it.
谢谢
Just- - thanks.
当然 你想给我看些东西吗 - 没什么
Of course. Oh, you wanted to show me something in here? - Oh, it's nothing.
确保不要拍到你的倒影
Make sure not to catch yourself in the reflection.
从某个角度拍
Shoot from an angle.
好的
Okay.
你 呃...
Do you, um...
你昨天和费尔南多谈过了 对吧
You spoke to Fernando yesterday, right?
是啊 他人非常好
Yeah. He's really nice.
我们实际上谈了很长时间
We actually talked for a long time.
很好 你看见他的皮带了吗
Great. Uh, did you see his belt?
他还拿着它
Um, he... he still has it.
你告诉他别带了吗
Did you tell him not to bring it?
我跟他说过了
I talked to him about it
但我问他的时候他没怎么回答我 所以...
but he didn't really answer me when I asked him, so...
你说了这让我们不舒服了吗
Did you say that it makes us uncomfortable?
我说这让你不舒服
I said that it made you uncomfortable.
你想让我再和他谈吗
Do you want me to talk to him again?
那太好了
That would be great.
如果你不介意的话
Yeah, if you don't mind.
反正咖啡店很快就会重新开张的
The coffee shop's reopening soon anyway,
所以我们不需要他再当保安了
so we don't even need him doing security anymore.
非常感谢
Yeah. Thanks so much.
我叫他别再带枪了
I told him not to bring the gun anymore
他说好的
and he said, "Okay."
他上车了吗
Is he getting in his car?
他现在在上车
He's getting in right now.
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
等会 等会
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等会
Wait, wait, wait.
我不能出现在他的摄像头里
I can't be seen in his security camera.
来 让我下车 你去吧
Um, here, let me get out and you can do it,
我在街角等你 好吗
and I'll meet you around the corner, okay?
该死
Oh, fuck.
抱歉 我把它撞凹了
Sorry, sorry, I dented it.
你停在墙边 没事的
You're against a wall. It's fine.
我估计可能连条划痕都没有
There's probably no scratch there.
退后一点点好让我出去
Just back up so I can get out.
这对我来说可不容易 老板
That won't be easy for me to do, boss.
这些东西这么重
These things are heavy.
而且这是垃圾 - 这...
Besides, it's garbage. - It's...
谁关心我们是不是在拿垃圾
Who cares if we're taking it?
被镜头拍到是很不专业的
It's unprofessional to be seen on camera taking it.
退后一点我好出去
Here, just back up so I can get out.
去后面蹲下就行了
Just duck down in the back.
我一个人做不到 你能搭把手吗
I can't do this alone. Can I get your help?
拜托 伙计 你可是个猛♥男♥
Come on, man. You're fucking jacked.
你能行的
You got this.
你能做到的 你一个人能做到的
You can do it. You can do it on your own.
相信我
Trust me.
掉下来了
It fell.
该死的 弗兰科
Oh, goddamn it, Freckle.
别管了 我们走吧
Just leave it, let's go.
让我把它放回路边
Let me put it back on the curb.
别管了 这样就行
Just leave it. It's fine. Just leave it.
老天
Oh, gosh.
快快快 弗兰科
Go, go. Come on, Freckle.
快点
Hurry up.
看吧 这很难
See, it's tough.
整个节目都是关于两个买♥♥家融入社区 所以...
The whole show is integrating the two buyers into the community, so...
我知道 但惠特尼不想用维克
I know, but Whitney doesn't wanna use Vic
除了试播集
for anything beyond the pilot.
这是板上钉钉的事
And that's, like, for sure, for sure.
所以你能用我们在帕尔默巷的买♥♥家
So, can you do it with our Palmer Lane buyers,
丹尼斯和露辛达吗
Dennis and Lucinda?
我想应该可以
Yeah. I guess so.
我只是觉得维克会很有趣
I just thought Vic would be pretty funny
因为他单身
because, um, he's single.
所以他在节日里会显得比较...
So, him at a fiesta would be kind of...
他还对整个社区种族歧视
I mean, he was also racist to the entire neighborhood,
所以我觉得我们不能用他
so I don't think we can use him.
拜托 那才是我想在节目里看到的东西
Come on. That's the kind of stuff I want in the show, man.
种族歧视吗
Racism?
不是 而是矛盾
No, but, like, conflict.
我相信你有技巧傍身肯定不成问题
I'm sure you can make, uh, with your skills,
丹尼斯和露辛达看上去也种族歧视 所以...
Dennis and Lucinda seem racist, too, so...
我显然是在开玩笑
I'm obviously joking.
别引诱我
Don't tempt me there.
好吧 不要维克
All right. Fine. No Vic.
看看我们两个
Look at us, huh?
做一档电视节目
Making a TV show.
是啊
Yeah.
重回当年风采
Boys are back.
亚瑟和大D回到湖区
Asher and Big D back on the lake.
回到湖区
Back on the lake.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表