剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
昼夜节律灯我说得没错吧
I was right about that circadian lighting, huh?
没错 我们做了一些调整
Yeah, with a couple of tweaks.
一些调整 所以你不相信我吗
Couple of tweaks? So you don't give me credit?
我正要告诉你我觉得这多有趣
Oh, I was going to tell you how funny I thought this was.
"我只是很抱歉花了四百年才找到打败他们的方法"
I'm just so sorry it took us 400 years to figure out how to beat them."
谢谢你过来 - 很高兴见到你
Thanks for stopping by. - Yeah, yeah. Good to see you.
走吧 伙计 - 好的
Come on, buddy. - Yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 伙计
You all right, buddy?
是的
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
噢 我...
Oh. I...
我得给你看看这个我刚看到的抖音视频
I have to show you this viral video I just saw.
非常搞笑
It is so funny.
让我们在你电脑上快速看一下
Here, let's look at it in your computer quick,
在我们离开之前
before we go.
在你手♥机♥上给我看就好了
Just show me on your phone.
只是我的手♥机♥快没电了
I just--my battery's dead.
还没完全用光 但电量很低
Well, it's not dead, but it's low,
我只需要待会充会电
and I just need the juice for later.
走吧 很快的 很快的
Here, it'll be quick. It'll be quick.
稍后发给我就行了
Uh, just text it to me later.
怎么了
What?
阿什
Ash?
我忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you.
惠特怀孕了 惠特和我...
Whit's pregnant. Whit and I are--
我要为人父了 - 你要为人父了
I'm gonna be a dad. - You're gonna be a dad?
对啊 - 哥们 恭喜啊
Yeah. - Dude, congratulations.
我们走吧
Yeah. Here. Let's go.
在你电脑上看看这个视频
Look at the video on your computer.
很搞笑的 你得看看
It's so funny. You gotta see it.
好吧 - 走吧
All right. - Come on.
那是不是... - 对的 很疯狂 我知道
Isn't that... - Yup. Yeah, it's crazy. I know.
但如果你见到她 别跟她说
But if you see her, don't tell her.
你不能告诉她 因为我保证过
You cannot tell her, because I promised,
我们不打算告诉别人
like, we're not telling anyone.
我保证 我保证
Yeah, I promise. I promise. Yeah.
嘿 很高兴见到你们
Hi. Hey, good to see you guys.
嘿
Hey.
好的
Okay.
好了 我该搜什么关键词
All right. So what am I searching for?
呃 让我来试试这键盘
Um, here, let me try the keywords.
我不确定我记得他们怎样...
I'm not sure if I remember them exactly--
是一个慢跑者摔倒的视频
it's a jogger fail.
来 拉把椅子过来
But yeah, here, pull up a chair.
慢跑者...摔倒
Jogger... fail.
就是这个 要全屏吗
Ah, there. There it is. Full screen?
好
Yeah.
我看过这个
Ahh, I've seen this.
她在冰上滑倒 非常好笑 对吗
Yeah, she slips on the ice? Yeah, so funny, right?
对
Yeah.
接受采访的是正在慢跑的切尔西和迈克尔...
I caught up with Chelsea and Michael that were jogging by...
我说道 "你们为什么慢跑"
And I said, "What are you doing running?"
你觉得外面天气很好吗
You're saying it was really good out?
这是跑步的最佳质地
That's the perfect texture for running,
很低的冲击力 而且雪是干的
very low impact, and it's dry snow
这样你的脚就不会湿
so your feet don't get wet.
你们出去跑步的时候都看到了什么
What have you seen when you've been out running?
这很有趣 有许多其他的跑步者
It's been a lot of fun, there's a lot of other runners.
滑雪的人肯定比跑步的人多
And more skiers than runners for sure,
我想他们有一点优势
I think they got a little bit of the advantage
在跨步和滑行方面
with the whole stride and glide thing,
但出来这里太好了
but it's too nice to not be out here.
她就像之前说话那样...
She's like talking before it's like--
她就像没有真正想过...
it's like, um, she's just like not really thinking about...
就像是 我爱慢跑 - 噢
It's like, I love jogging. - Oh.
这是一块真正的雪
This is a real chunk of snow,
是胡德的竞争对手
giving Hood a run for its money.
啊哈 啊哈
Uh- huh. Uh- huh.
我们这辈子没下过多少个下雪天
We haven't had many snow days in our lives,
所以这非常激动人心
so this is pretty exciting.
继续跑吧 抱歉让你久等了
Go ahead and keep on the run, and sorry to have kept you,
但我很感谢你们接受我们的采访
but I appreciate you guys talking with us.
好了 谢谢 - 要来力
All right, thanks. - Yeah, here we go.
要来力 要来力
There she goes, there she goes.
...乘雪橇 享受吧
...sledding, just enjoying it.
噢 阿什 该死的 - 对不起 对不起 老兄
Oh, Ash. Ah, Ash. Damn it. - Sorry, sorry, sorry, man.
拜托 阿什 - 好了 好了
Come on, Ash. - Okay. Yeah, yeah.
抱歉 这太好笑了 这里
Sorry, it's just so funny. No, no, no. It's, uh, here.
没关系 我身上没沾到多少
It's all right. Nothing really got on me.
你把这里弄得一团糟
It just--Made a mess, man.
溅到你身上了吗 抱歉
Did it get on you? Sorry.
我的错 - 我来吧
My bad. - Yeah. I got it.
噢 老兄
Oh. Oh, man.
你在想什么 伙计
What were you thinking, man?
没那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
对你来说
Yeah, to you.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 阿什
What the fuck are you doing, Ash?
你怕被弄湿吗
You're afraid to get a little wet?
这只是佳得乐
It's just Gatorade.
只是开玩笑 好了 现在我们打平了
Just joking around, come on. Okay. Look we're even.
我们打平了 你看 我身上的比你还多
We're even, look, more on me than's on you.
只是在开玩笑
So... just joking around.
我去拿纸巾
Well, I'll get some paper towel.
没事 我去拿些纸巾来 没关系
It's okay. I'll go get some paper towels. It's fine.
别 该死的 不不不
No, damn it. No, no, no, no.
待在这就行 你会弄得满地都是的
Just stay there. You're gonna get it all over the floor.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 相信我
Hey, trust me.
这没有闻你的屁味那么糟糕 好吗
This isn't as bad as smelling your farts, okay?
我没下手太重
You got it easy.
没错
Yeah.
混♥蛋♥ - 没错
Ass. - Yeah.
阿什
Ash?
稍等一会 稍等一会
Yeah. Yeah. One sec. One sec.
怎么回事 伙计
What's going on, man?
就一下
One sec.
阿什
Ash.
好了
Okay.
抱歉 我得把衣服脱了 湿漉漉的
Sorry, I had to take my shirt off, it's soaking wet.
好吧 - 谢了
Okay. - Thanks.
非常抱歉
Here, sorry about that. Yeah.
像以前一样 是吧
Like old times, huh?
你以前干的蠢事
The shit you used to pull.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
哇哦 阿什 - 你怎么样
Whoa, Ash man. - How you doing?
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hey. Good to see you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
下注两百块
Down 200.
二十一点
Twenty- one!
就这样了
There you go.
待会想去喝一杯吗 我请客
Wanna get a drink later? My treat.
今晚不行 呃...
I can't tonight. Um...
爆了 - 所以你就
Bust. - So you just, uh,
在城里闲逛直到我们的节目有消息还是...
hanging out in town until we hear about the show or...
十四点
Fourteen.
我要赶飞机 你知道吗
I got a flight in the works, you know?
你什么时候的飞机
When are you flying out?
十七点
Seventeen.
正在计划中
It's in the works.
我在试着捋清一些事情 你知道吗
I'm trying to piggyback some things together, you know?
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表