剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
You still want to be with me
看了那些之后
after all of that?
比以往任何时候都想
More than ever.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你还没明白过来
You haven't seen it yet,
但我已经不同了
but I'm a different man.
我变了 好吗
I've changed, okay?
我感觉到了
I feel it.
我们没谈过这个
We haven't talked about it,
因为时机总是不恰当
because there hasn't been a good moment.
但我全心支持你 好吗
But I'm all in on you, okay?
我全力支持惠特尼
I'm all in on Whitney.
不计任何代价
Whatever it takes, I'll do it.
你甚至不需要告诉我
And you won't even have to tell me anymore,
因为我知道
because I know.
我不会再猜测 因为我了解你 宝贝
And I won't be guessing, because I know you, baby.
如果你不想和我在一起
And if you didn't want to be with me,
我真的感受到了 我会自行离开
and I actually truly felt that, I'd be gone.
你不必说出来
You wouldn't have to say it.
我会感受到 我会自己消失
I would feel it, and I would disappear.
好吗 不管贫与富 我都不在乎
Okay? Rich or poor, I don't give a shit. Okay?
我爱你 宝贝 我相信你
I love you, baby, and I believe in you.
我会解决问题的
And we... I will make this work.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
记住 就像我们过去说的那样
Remember, it's like we always used to say.
我们纸面上看起来棒极了
We're so good on paper.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay. Yeah.
没关系 发泄出来吧
That's okay. Let it out.
发泄出来 很好
Let it out. Good.
很好 很好 宝贝
Good. Good, baby.
兵来将挡水来土掩
Paper covers rock.
不要隐藏你的力量
Don't hide your strength.
全世界都会知道惠特尼·西格尔
The world will know Whitney Siegel.
说得太美了
That was beautiful.
太美了
Really beautiful.
这才是个好姑娘
That's a good girl.
前情提要
洛舍卡牛仔裤
诅咒
第一季第九集
书尾公♥寓♥
帕默尔巷房♥子所在
洛马维斯塔建筑地所在
詹姆斯·托莱尔总督
圣佩德罗普韦布洛
制♥作♥人声音
没有她你的生活会是什么样
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表