剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
You did know who Doug Aitken was, right?
知道 但我们正在做的事大相径庭
Yes, but what we're doing is completely different.
我的房♥子反映了当地的社区
My homes are reflecting the local community,
而他的作品反映自然 这...
and his reflect nature, which is--
艺术家就不能从其他艺术家身上汲取灵感吗
and, and can't artists be inspired by other artists?
我是说...
Well, I mean...
我乐在其中
I love this,
我最喜欢的两个艺术家各抒己见
two of my favorite artists hashing it out.
我不是说我是一名艺术家 她才是艺术家
I'm not saying I'm an artist like she's an artist.
老实说 如果这档节目真的播出了
Honestly, if this show happens,
会有越来越多的人了解到惠特的房♥子
more people are gonna know Whit's homes
不管这个道格是谁
than whoever this Doug guy is.
人们会认为是他在抄袭她
People are gonna think he's copying her.
顺便说一句 我确实知道道格是谁 我只是在说...
I do know who Doug Aitken is, by the way, I'm just telling...
让我们拭目以待吧
Wait till you see this show.
你的作品在我们的房♥子里熠熠生辉 光彩夺目
Your art looks so good in our homes. So beautiful.
慢着 在...
Wait, in...
在你的房♥子里 对吗
in your home, right?
因为如果你...如果你用我的作品来作舞台布景
Because if you're... if you're using my art for staging,
我不会同意的
I--I wouldn't be okay with that.
不 不 只是陈放在我们的房♥子里
No, no. Just in our home.
对 我们的... - 只是我们的房♥子
Yeah, our... - It's just ours.
对 而不是帕尔默...
Yeah. Not the Palm--
而不是其他地方 - 不是的
not the other ones. Yeah. - No.
他妈的 呃 我很抱歉
Fuck. Uh, I'm sorry.
工作上有急事
There's a work emergency.
噢 - 呃...
Oh! - Um...
好的 - 你们能...
Okay. - Could you--
你们能把我的食物带走吗
could you get my food to go?
抱歉 我晚些会找你们拿的
I'm sorry. I'll--I'll pick it up from you later.
好的 我们... - 我..
Yes. Yeah, and we, we... - And, and I--and...
...我们可以把它们拿给你
...we could drop it off to you.
我们应该再给她点些食物
And we should get her some more food.
她肯定... - 但我要去赴某人的约
I mean, she must be... - But I'm going to meet someone
位于美国西南部新墨西哥州北部的阿里巴县的一座城市。阿比丘在特瓦语中的意思是“野生樱桃之地”
在阿比丘 所以... - 没关系
in Abiquiu, so... - That's fine.
不行 我们不能带到阿比丘
No. To--no, we can't drop it at Abiquiu.
那有一个小时的车程 阿比丘吗
That's an hour away. Abiquiu?
就放在我家就行 我会短♥信♥告诉你
Just drop it off at my house. I'll text you.
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
不客气 - 好了
Yeah. Sure. Yeah. - Okay.
哦 对了
Oh, by the way,
我邀请了圣佩德罗普韦布洛的总督
I invited the, uh, Governor of the San Pedro Pueblo
参观你的展览
to your opening.
太好了
Great.
是的 - 很好 呃...
Yeah. - Great. Um...
对 - ...享用你们的晚餐
Yeah. - ...have a good one.
我以为你想让我和她谈谈关于做顾问这件事
I thought you wanted me to talk to her about being the consultant?
是的没错 但她太忙了
Yeah, I did. I did. I mean, but she was so busy.
时机不对
It--It wasn't the right time.
我想以后应该由我来处理这个话题
And then, I mean, I think I should handle that conversation in the future.
因为你一直在等着说出来
Because the whole time you're just waiting to say it,
我能感受到这种气场
like, I could feel that energy.
如果我能感受到 那她也能感受到
And if I could feel it, then she could feel it.
好吧 什么... 怎么...
Okay. Okay. And what's, what's...
抱歉 我现在很情绪化 我...
I'm sorry. I'm just emotional right now. I'm...
宝贝 宝贝 发生了什么事
Baby, baby, baby, what's going on?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了 什么
You're pregnant? What?
天啊 你怀孕了
Oh, my God. You're pregnant?
你怎么会...
I mean, uh, how did you--
你什么时候知道的
when did you find out, or, uh...
昨天
Yesterday.
昨天
Yesterday?
昨天 - 嗯哼
Yesterday? - Mm- hmm.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Yeah.
我们上了床 我们正要...
We--We went to bed, and we were to--together...
这对你来说太重要了
But it was so much for you.
你想等...
You, you wanted to wait--
你想等之后再告诉我 对吗
you wanted to wait to tell me, right?
我欣喜若狂
I'm so happy.
你喜出望外 - 嗯哼
You are. - Mm- hmm.
你满面春风 - 嗯哼
You are happy. - Mm- hmm.
惠特 时来运转了
Whit, this is it.
枯木逢春
This is it.
嘿 打扰一下
Oh, hey, excuse me.
我能...能给我们...香...一瓶香槟吗
Can I get--uh, can we get, uh, a, a champ--a bottle of champ--
或者一杯香槟
or one glass of champagne
以及给这位女士一杯姜汁水
and a ginger ale for that woman here?
我正在帮别人呢
I'm in the middle of helping somebody.
我马上就过去 - 抱歉 抱歉
I'll be over there in a moment. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你还爱我对吗
Oh, you still love me, right?
是的
Yes.
那就好
Good.
我们先别告诉别人
We're not telling anybody yet.
好的
Yes.
我不会告诉任何人 - 好的
My lips are sealed. - Okay.
用吻封印
Sealed with a kiss.
他们也不是那么准确 对吧
They're also not that accurate, right?
太对了
That's exactly right.
现场的机器 你甚至不能相信他们
The ones on- site, you can't even trust them.
不过检查点里的机器还不错
The ones in the station, though, that's pretty good.
它们的运作方式
The way it works, though,
让我们假设你放歌♥纵饮后等了一个小时
let's say you just wait an hour after taking--drinking a bunch,
你的血液酒精浓度在0.65mg/L到0.08mg/L之间
your BA is gonna go from .08 to .065.
正常指数
Just naturally,
这是你的身体在吸收酒精
that's how your body just eats the alcohol.
但人们会建议你洗个澡 喝杯咖啡 睡一觉
But people say, oh, showers, coffee, sleeping it off.
这些都无助于加快酒精吸收 无一有用
None of that works to speed up the process. Nothing.
咖啡不是会让你更清醒吗
Doesn't coffee make you more alert?
没错 它会让你更清醒
Well, it can make you more alert, yeah,
但那对你血液中的酒精含量
but it's not gonna do anything
没有任何作用
for your alcohol level in your blood.
懂了
Got it.
时间和小便...
Time and peeing...
这些是唯一有用的东西
those are the only things that help.
小便就像一个魔术一般
Peeing is like a fucking magic trick. Oh.
你在路边尿尿
You pee--you're on the side of the road, you pee,
10% 立竿见影
10%, bam, right off the bat. Just like that.
这很有道理
That makes so much sense.
那么 因为你没有那么做
So, because you didn't do that,
所以没人再理你了吗
that's why no one talks to you anymore?
老实说 我的大多数朋友都是我老婆的朋友
Well, and most of my friends are my wife's friends, honestly.
所以...
So...
我对车祸没有法律责任 你知道的
I wasn't legally responsible for the crash, you know.
但他们对我威逼利诱 我屈服于压力
But they did their whole thing. I fell to the pressure.
我把气吹进管子 我的指数稍微超过了限值
I blew into the tube, and I was slightly over the limit.
每个人都说"噢 你醉了
So everybody, of course, was like, "Oh, you were drunk.
肯定是你导致了车祸 对吧"
You must have caused the crash, right?"
但老实说 是祸躲不过
But, um, honestly, it would have happened anyways.
我明白了
I see.
指一辆车在行驶过程中,另一辆车从侧面撞击,形成一个类似字母T的形状
她被侧面撞击
She was T- boned on her side.
所以因为你不想等到检查点再吹气
So because you didn't wait to get to the station and blow,
我是说如果你那样做了
I mean, if you would've just did that,
你就完全没有责任了
you would've had no responsibility at all.
我本来就没有任何责任
I already have no responsibility, you know?
这只是一场奇怪的事故
It's like a freak accident.
车祸恰好碰上了
I happened to get hit the one time
我稍微吹出了限值 你知道吗
I blew slightly over, you know?
我不知道这会不会算多管闲事
I don't know if this is too personal.
你认为如果你那晚上没有喝酒
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表