剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
and one of these women will fall for him too.
我真的为你倾倒
I'm really falling for you.
只有当这对情侣正式结婚
Only once the couple are legally wed
在官方仪式上
in an official ceremony
她会第一次一睹真容
will she see his face for the first time.
这些女人被告知他可能是任何人
The women were told he could be anybody,
一个名流 大款 也许是一位王子
a celebrity, tycoon, a prince perhaps.
但实际上
But in reality,
他是一场可怕的公♥寓♥大火的幸存者
he is the survivor of a horrific apartment fire.
这些女人会坚持自己的信仰
Will these women stand by their belief
美是内在的吗
that beauty is on the inside...
火在燃烧
♪ The fire burns on ♪
火在燃烧
♪ The fire burns on ♪
火在燃烧
♪ The fire burns on ♪
还是说他的外表让人难以驾驭
Or will his physical appearance be too much to handle?
火在燃烧
♪ The fire burns on ♪
我是主持人 丹·科尔特斯
I'm your host, Dan Cortez.
和我一起享受这千载难逢的爱情机会
Join me for this once- in-a-lifetime chance at love
为了一个拼了命的男人
for a man who desperately
不想被以貌取人
doesn't wanna be taken at face value.
这一季会发生什么让我们拭目以待
Find out what happens this season
欢迎来到爱至焚身
on Love To The Third Degree.
火在燃烧
♪ The fire burns on ♪
看到了吗 这就是我说的
See? This is what I'm talking about.
这是关于一个男人的节目
It's, it's a show about a guy
一个处境艰难的男人 好吗
who was dealt a hard hand, all right?
现在有15个女人对他投怀送抱 对吧
And now he's got 15 women throwing themselves at him, right?
我们给了他新生的机会
We gave him a new chance at life,
有点像你们和费尔南多
kind of like you guys and Fernando.
这一点也不像
This is not at all similar.
就像在恶搞一个烧伤患者一样
It's like playing a prank on a burn victim.
如果他也在玩笑里这怎么会是恶搞呢
How could it be pranking him if he's in on the joke?
那家伙觉得很好笑
The guy thought it was hilarious.
你知道这件事吗
Did... did you know about this?
不 我只看过他在设计之星上的作品
No, I've only seen the HGTV stuff he's done,
你也看过的作品
the same stuff you have seen.
谁看过这个节目 -没人看过
Who's seen this show? - Nobody has seen it.
我...这没过审 -这是...
I... it didn't get picked up. - This is...
我在尝试一些新的东西 仅此而已
I was trying something new. That's it.
听着 嘿 -呃...这是...
Listen. Hey. - Uh... then this is...
这就是你的口味吗 -这不是我的口味
...this is your taste? - This is not my taste.
这是你的口味 - 不 不 不 什么
This is your taste. - No, no, no. What?
听着 -你为他做了担♥保♥
Listen. - You vouched for him.
道吉 道吉 我们在这个社区里享有声誉
Dougie, Dougie, we have a reputation in this community.
我明白
I get it.
这个节目必须反映我们的价值观
This show has to reflect our values.
惠特尼有很多粉丝...
Whitney has a lot of followers...
我知道 -好吗
Yeah, I get it. - ...okay?
这个节目应该反映出我们的为人
The show needs to reflect who we are.
惠特尼 -嗯哼
Whitney. - Mm-hmm.
这个 这个我只是想找点乐子
This, I was having a little fun with Third Degree.
我承认 但这不同
Yes, I admit it. This is different.
我们的节目不同 这让我感觉好
Our show's different. It's feel-good.
你知道 帮助这个社区
You know, it's, it's helping the community.
它不会受到批评 所以为什么不找点乐子呢
It's immune to criticism, so why not have some fun too?
那是什么
What is that?
什么都不是
That's nothing.
亚瑟在停车场 -什么都不是
Asher in the parking lot? - It's nothing.
什么
What?
我只是在给亚瑟拍一个镜头
I was getting a quick shot of Asher
做善事...在社区里做慈善
doing some good... charity work in the community.
仅此而已 看吧
That's it. See?
你答应过我不会拍这些的
You promised me that you weren't filming any of this.
所以 我想看看 播放吧
So, I would like to see it, please. Play it all.
全部都放 我想看到每一帧
All of it. I wanna see every second of this.
你可以放 这只是一次快速的摄制
You can play it. It was just a quick shot.
这是你的承诺 道吉
This is your promise, Dougie.
嘿 你好啊
Hey there. Hi.
看看她 她很棒
Look at her, she's great.
这是给你的一些小礼物
Here's a little something just for being you.
那是多少钱
How much is that?
一百块
A hundred.
不 不 没关系的
No, no, that's okay.
到此为止
That's the end of it.
你可以...你可以停止播放了
You can... you can stop playing.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们不需要再看了 这就是结尾
Well, we don't need to see it anymore. That's the end.
道格...不 道吉违背了对我的承诺
Doug... no, Dougie broke a promise to me.
我想看完全部
I wanna see all of it.
你需要看什么 那就是我们拍的东西
What do you need to see? That was what we shot.
我想看完全部 -什么全部
I wanna see all of it. - All of what?
我想全部看完 阿什 -那就是我们拍的东西了
I'm watching all of it, Ash. - That was what we shot.
它为什么还在录影 我不明白
Why is it still recording? I don't even understand.
我跟雷米说得很清楚 别录了
I told Remy very clearly, stop recording.
我跟约瑟说... -好吧
I told Jose... - Okay.
我们不需要看这个 这是废片
We don't need to see this. This stuff's useless.
惠特 我们不用看这个
Whit. You don't need to see this.
我要看
I'm watching it.
这是练腹肌的吗 -是的
Is this for abs? - Yeah.
看这个真是浪费时间
This is a waste of time to watch this.
这是...这是浪费时间
This is... this is a waste of time.
你知道吗 我不在乎了 -我们该干点别的事
You know what? I don't care. - We should be doing other stuff.
我就想看这个 -整整六罐
This is what I want. - The whole six-pack here.
这是浪费时间 -还给我
It's a waste of time. - Give it back to me.
没关系 -我们不用看这个
It's okay. - We don't need to see this.
这是...
This is...
我诅咒你
I curse you.
她说什么 -好吧 好吧
What did she say? - Okay. Okay.
她说她诅咒我
She said she cursed me.
但你为什么要把钱从她那里抢过来
But why, why did you snatch the money away from her?
你为什么不就给她一百块
Why didn't you just give her the hundred?
这只是为了拍摄
It was just for the shot.
视频到这里就结束了
That's the end of the clip.
那是...她每罐卖♥♥两块钱
That was... she was selling those for $2 each.
我...我打算用二十块买♥♥下六罐
I was... I was gonna buy six of them for $20.
所以你回去给了她20块吗
So you, you went back and you gave her $20?
我试了 我把钱取出来了
I tried. I took the money out,
但我回来时她已经走了
but she was gone when I got back.
我的天
Oh, my God.
现在这件事会一直困扰我们
Now, we have this hanging over us.
什么事
What?
看看你干了什么 她说了什么
Look what you did, what she said.
"我诅咒你"吗 拜托 惠特
"I curse you"? Oh, come on, Whit.
怎么 你以为你可以随心所欲吗
What? You, you think you can just do whatever you want,
不会有后果吗
there's not gonna be consequences?
她只是个小孩子
She's a little kid.
"我诅咒你" 得了 你不是一个白♥痴♥
"I curse you"? Come on, you're not a moron.
嘿
Hey.
搞砸了
Fucked up.
如果...如果我相信这些呢
What if... what if I believed in anything?
你要在你朋友背后叫我白♥痴♥吗
You're gonna call me a moron after your friend?
当然...当然不 -这太...
Of course... of course not. - This is so...
不 不 -天啊
No, no. - Oh, God.
宝贝 拜托了 我需要做什么
Baby, baby, baby, baby, come on. What do I need to do?
你知道你需要做什么 -好吧
You know what you need to do. - Okay.
我只是...我确实...我确实知道
I just... I, uh, I do... I do know.
你只管告诉我怎么做 好吗
You just tell me what I need to do, okay?
找到她
Go find her.
去找她 把钱给她
Go find her and give her the money,
整整一百块
the full hundred dollars.
现在就去 -当然
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表