剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
当盐冲击盘子...
So when the salt hits the plate...
只要我们说清楚了就行
Just as long as we're all clear.
惠特尼
Whitney.
哈喽 - 大名鼎鼎的惠特尼
Hello. - The Whide- ney.
我已经准备好拍我的特写镜头了
I am ready for my close- up.
他们还没到呢
Well, they're not here yet,
但保持住这个笑容 好吗
but hold that smile, okay?
这个地方真是雕梁绣柱
And this place is absolutely beautiful.
这是谁建出来的
Who was the architect?
你现在正和他说话呢
You're speaking to him right now.
我就是那个建筑师
I'm the fucking architect!
哦 不是吧
Oh! No!
哇 - 还有一点点
Wow. - And a little help
他人的帮助
from someone else.
世间最伟大的建筑师
The greatest architect of them all.
他(上帝)
Him.
好吧 我必须弄到他的号♥码
Well, I will have to get His number.
他的号♥码是"1- 800..."
It's, uh, "1- 800...
"我是上帝"
I AM GOD."
他喜欢收藏吗
Does he collect?
最终会的
Eventually.
失陪一下 - 好的
Ah! You have to excuse me. - Of course.
终于来了 一个会对我笑脸相迎的艺术家
Finally, an artist who smiles when they see me.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
没事的
It'll be fine.
马乔里 这是怎么回事
Uh, Marjorie, what is going on?
只是现在有点压力
Well, it's a little stressful now.
我们希望他能至少买♥♥一件艺术作品
We're hoping he buys at least one piece of art.
对 卡拉说VV是一位收藏家
Oh, yeah, Cara said that Vivi's a collector.
是的 他确实买♥♥了很多艺术品
Yes, he does buy a lot of art.
他也是一个军事承包商
He's also, uh, a military contractor.
哦 - 对
Oh. - Yeah.
但要我说
But I say,
每当你深入了解一个人
whenever you dig deep enough in anyone,
你都会发现一些黑历史
you could find some bad things.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Hello?
好的 他到了吗
Mm-hmm. Oh, you're here?
太好了 我马上就出去
Oh, great. I'll be right out.
所以今天没有人收音吗
So there's nobody here to do sound?
那我们该怎么把声音录下来
How will we get sound, then?
道奇说了这只是空镜
Dougie just said this is B roll.
不过我有这个内置麦克风
I do have this onboard shotgun mic, though.
但这甚至比不上我们普通的相机
But this isn't even our normal camera.
这收音能好吗
Does that have good audio?
不太行 我们要拍谈话吗
No. Are you gonna be talking?
好吧
Okay.
呃...
Um...
好吧 我想我们可以
Okay, I mean, I guess we could cut
把我的一些独白剪进去
with some confessional from me
这算是一种我为什么喜欢艺术的解释
that's kind of explaining my involvement in the art scene.
你们听不到我在说什么 但我觉得没事
You wouldn't be able to hear it, but I think that's fine,
因为你们知道我是在讨论艺术
because you know I'm discussing art.
这样反而更好
It's kind of better.
记得避开那个长发男子
avoid filming the man with the long hair.
他是这栋房♥子的主人
He's the owner of the house.
我们进去的时候我会指给你看
I'll point him out when we get in there.
我只拿了两小时的工资
I was paid for two hours.
好的 我们该走了 走吧
Okay, we should go. Let's go.
芬娜得到报酬 芬娜...
Finna get paid. Finna...
芬娜要
Finna's "gonna."
"我要告诉你我们是怎么...芬娜..."
"I'm gonna tell you how we--Finna..."
但那时候他说他准备做些不法活动
But then he talks ready for a caper,
偷取身份证
steady plottin' for the paper.
这需要数周的计划
It requires planning. Weeks of planning.
等会 他们是怎么做的 - 他们去车管所
Wait, what do they do? - They go to the DMV.
对 拿到身份证 - 他们盗了别人的名
Right, gets an ID. - They steal the first name.
他们了身份证 但那是偷来的
They get the ID, but they steal the mail.
名字是你的 脸却是我的
The name says you, but the face is me.
这是你点的鸡吗
Was the chicken for you?
我没有点鸡肉
Uh, I didn't order any chicken.
这是这张桌子点的
Uh, it was ordered to this table.
什么
What?
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you.
你放这就好了
You can just put it here.
看看你的表情 真是不可思议
Oh, your face. Wow. Unbelievable.
我能收走这些了吗
Can I take these out of the way?
好的
Yes.
所以在消防站是你搞的鬼
So that was you at the fire station, then?
得了吧 你看我 你觉得我能瞒得住吗
Come on, look at me. You think I could hide that?
天啊 能再给我们上轮酒吗
Jesus. Can we get another round, too?
我不用了 我还得开车呢
I'm okay, actually. Just, I'll drive.
你继续就好
You keep going.
来嘛 不会有事的
Come on. We're good.
两小时内我才喝了五瓶啤酒
I've had five beers in two hours.
我完全可以再来一瓶
I could totally handle another one.
算了算了
It's okay.
我会开车送我们回家
I'll drive us home.
我不用了 谢谢
I'm okay, thank you.
还是算了吧
You know what? Forget it.
你得淡定一点
You got to relax.
我来开车 你喝酒 可以吗
I'm gonna drive. You drink, all right?
给他来瓶啤酒和一杯龙舌兰
Let's get him a beer and a shot of tequila,
我要一杯可口可乐
and I'll have a Coca- Cola.
听起来不错 - 很好
Sounds good. - Great.
你开的那个玩笑太疯狂了
It's crazy you made that joke.
这非常有趣
It was pretty good.
因为我刚刚收到一条消息
No, just because I just got a text
鸡肉女孩的父亲发来的
from the father of the girl who said the chicken thing.
真的吗 什么时候
Really? When?
就十分钟前
Like ten minutes ago.
你在和我开玩笑 - 不 不
You're fucking with me. - No, no.
别闹了 - 不信你看
Come on. - Look at this.
她的烟雾探测器没电了
Her smoke detector is--The battery's dead.
"烟雾探测器哔哔交 修好它"
"Smoke detector beeping. Fix."
他给我发了个视频
I don't know. Sent me a video.
我想我当时不该放一个旧电池进去
I guess I shouldn't have put in a used battery when I did it.
我太蠢了
That was dumb.
你不是真的害怕鸡肉吧
You're not actually afraid of the chicken thing, right?
你不是说过...
I mean, didn't you say you...
你相信这种东西吗
believe in this kind of stuff?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就是 你说你...
Like, you said that you're...
呃...
Um...
我怎么了
My what?
这个人 阿卜希尔 他说
Well, I mean, this guy, Abshir, he said there might be
这其中有文化联♥系♥什么的
like a cultural connection or something.
甚至只是说"诅咒"这个词
And even just saying the word "curse,"
他都会变得十分严肃 而且...
you know, he gets really serious, and...
这倒是非常普通
That's pretty generic, though.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
只是...
It's just that...
自从那个女孩对我说了那些话之后
Ever since that girl said that to me,
事情走向就不太对劲
things have been a little weird.
事情一向都是奇怪的
Things are always a little weird.
好吧
Yeah.
嗝~ 好了 也许我们该把这打包起来
Oof! All right. Maybe we'll wrap this up.
服务员 你能替我们把鸡肉打包起来吗
My man, can you just, uh, get that chicken wrapped up?
然后告诉服务员我点的可口可乐
And then tell the server the Coca- Cola that I ordered,
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表