剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
Well, she smokes.
她吸烟 所以...
She smokes, so...
好吧 -是的
Okay. -Yeah.
我不会浪费时间去接近
I'm not gonna waste my time getting close
某个人...
with somebody who's gonna...
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你觉得把节目名字改掉怎么样
What do you think about changing the name of the show?
因为《百变房♥屋秀》在我看来怪怪的
Because Fliplanthropy has never felt right to me.
有种把新房♥改造成廉租♥房♥♥的感觉
It's like flipping is so low-rent.
我们甚至没有改造
Every--we don't even flip.
那是彻底拆除
It's like full teardowns.
这完全没有道理
It doesn't even make sense.
我们当然可以再商量 你知道的
Hmm. We can talk about that, for sure, you know?
很有可能...
Um, it's probably...
还需要电视台再商议
...larger HGTV conversation,
也许向他们推销比较艰难
and maybe a tough sell for them,
但我会尽力
but we'll try.
他们喜欢翻转
You know, they love Flip.
你知道吗 -我在想...
You know? -I was thinking, uh...
环保王后
Green Queen.
哇
Wow.
这简直难以置信
That is incredible.
慢着 你是认真的吗 -百分百认真
Wait, are you serious? -Like, 100% serious.
那只是...我的天啊
That is just--oh, my God.
你认真的 -给我一台电视
You mean it? -Get me a TV.
我迫不及待想看了
I wanna watch that show right now.
老天 -好吧
Geez! -Okay.
哇
Wow!
如果你是王后
Well, if, if, if you're the queen,
那亚瑟是什么
what does that make Asher?
国王吗
The King?
不
No.
他是村里的傻帽
The village idiot.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
我在找粘合剂去除剂
I'm looking for the Goof Off.
什么
What?
粘合剂去除剂
Goof Off.
我听不懂 -粘合剂去除剂
I don't understand. -Oh, Goo Gone.
粘合剂去除剂
Goo Gone? Goo---Goo Gone.
你去第九通道找找看
Um, try aisle nine. It's--
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
你走得可真快 我追都来不及
You're a fast one. I was chasing you down.
比尔
Bill.
你刚才没听到我叫你吗
You didn't hear me back there?
我叫你好几声了 -嘿 哥们
I was calling your name. -Hey, buddy.
最近怎么样 -很好
How you doing? -Hey. Good.
我以为你戴着耳机什么的
I thought you had headphones in or something.
不 我没戴耳机
No, no, I didn't have any headphones in.
你最近怎么样
Good. How you been?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
很好
Good.
只是得买♥♥些屋顶的材料
Yeah. Just have to... get some roofing stuff.
好 祝你今天愉快
Yeah. You have a nice day.
好 你也是
Yeah. Yeah. You too.
这些是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的
These are two-for-one.
你知道可以用太阳来扑灭火吗
Did you know you can put out fires with the sun?
不可能吧 -当然有可能
No way! -Way!
算是吧
Well, sort of.
我们今天与埃斯帕诺拉消防局的
We're here today with the brave men and women
勇敢的男士和女士在一起
of the Española Fire Department
向他们展示消防站里的一些小小改变
to show them how a few tiny changes to their station
如何让被动式能源成为他们最新的伙伴
can make passive energy the newest recruit on their squad.
可以吗 -再来一条
Good? -One more.
你知道可以用太阳来扑灭火吗
Did you know you can put out fires with the sun?
不可能吧 -当然有可能
No way! -Way!
我可以谈谈
Okay. I can--I can talk about
那边的热回收系统
the heat recovery system over there,
但我想我们应该不急着
but I think we should wait
我们在屋顶上所做的工作
to talk about the work that we did on the roof
直到我们到外面的水车旁
until we're outside by the tank.
可以 这有道理
Okay, that makes sense.
只是你在和他们交谈的时候...
Um, just when you're talking to them...
嗯 -微笑就好
Yeah. -...just be really smiley.
你明白吗 -好的
You know? -Okay.
我会把摄像头对准亚瑟
I'm gonna have--I'm gonna have a camera right on Asher,
效果会很好的 -好吧
so it'll be good. -Okay.
呃...
Um...
好好 我能做到
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can do that.
效果肯定不错 -效果肯定不错
It's gonna be good. -It's gonna be good.
太奇怪了
It was so weird.
我叫他的名字 他却故事无视我
I was calling his name, and he was actively ignoring me.
你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
Uh, when's the last time you talked to him?
三天前吧
Like, three days ago.
我们还发短♥信♥说要去打保龄球
We were just texting about going bowling.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
我们不知道人们在他们的生活中经历了什么
We don't know what people are going through in their lives.
卡拉还没在同意书上签字
Cara still has not signed the release form
好让我们在节目上使用她的作品
for her artwork being on the show.
我给她发了三封电子邮件
I've emailed her three times.
我知道她很忙
Well, I mean, she's busy.
我想人家只是大忙人 -哦
Busy person, I guess. -Oh.
完美
Perfect. Yeah.
好 我们准备好了
All right, we're set.
开拍
Roll it.
可以吗
Good?
可以
Yeah.
我猜你们对热量略知一二
So, I bet you guys know a thing or two about heat.
你可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
我知道你们大部分时间都在摆脱热量
Well, I know you spend most days trying to get rid of heat,
但我现在想告诉你们的是
but right now I wanna talk to you about saving the heat
保存房♥子里已有的热量
that's already inside this building.
看起来这里真是酷热难耐啊
And, uh, it seems like there's a lot of heat in here.
喔~
Whoa! Ah!
谢谢你 宝贝
Why thank you, babe.
我们当然想让我们的消防站更加高效节能
I mean, we definitely are interested in having our station be more energy efficient.
太好了 如果你看向你的正上方
That's so great. Well, if you look directly above you,
这个新的管道系统就是热回收通风机
this new ductwork is the Heat Recovery Ventilator.
怎么了 伙计 -嘿 有啥事吗
What's going on, man? -Hey, what's up?
你好吗 -我很好
You good? Yeah? -Yeah, I'm good, man. Yeah.
她刚才在对你抛媚眼 是吗
So, she was kind of giving you the eye back there, huh?
你有没有想过做出点回应之类的...
You ever think about giving it back a little bit, or...
我的意思是...
I mean...
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不好说 也许下一次...
I don't know. Like, next time, just, like, um--
不如对她说
I don't know, say to her,
"嘿 我带你到后面去吧
"Hey, why don't I bring you out back
教你怎么使用水管"
and teach you how to use the hose,"
或者一些类似这样的话
or something like that, you know?
这是要上电视的
I mean, it's on TV,
我老婆会吃醋的
and my, my wife wouldn't be into that.
谁知道呢 不妨试试呢
Well, you never know. You got to try it, right?
她可能会喜欢呢
She might like it.
我考虑一下 可以吗
I'll think about it, okay?
好 不过不要只是想想而已 好吗
All right. I mean, do more than think about it, all right?
好的
Uh, all right.
你没戴戒指
No wedding ring, huh?
你没有在骗我吧
You're not lying to me, are you?
不 老兄 工作的时候我不戴戒指
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表