剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
But it's...
我提到过我有一个想法...
One idea I had that I mentioned to--
安静
Shh.
你感觉如何
What are you feeling?
就感觉死气沉沉的
It just feels lifeless or, or something.
这真的是我们拍的最佳版本了吗
Uh, I mean, is, is this really the best version of what we shot?
人在吗
Hello?
我只是觉得我不该对此发表我的看法
I just feel really uncomfortable putting my opinion in there
因为我希望这是你的愿景
'cause I really just want this to be your vision.
道奇 你别闹了 -对吧
Oh, my God, Dougie stop. -Right?
怎么了 这... -提出意见
What? It's-- -To ask.
我显然需要你的援手
Obviously, I need your help.
并不是总能感觉到
Doesn't always feel that way.
我的天啊 你觉得这好玩吗
Oh, my God. Is this--is this fun for you?
不 不
No. No.
听着 如果你想听我的看法 你得
Look, if you want my opinion, you got to say
把我的名字念三遍 像大♥法♥师一样
my name three times, like Beetlejuice.
不 我不会的
No, I will not. No.
好了 我们把这导出来
All right. Let's, uh, let's export this
然后发给电视台
and send it to the network.
我的天 道奇 道奇 道奇
Oh, my God, Dougie. Dougie. Dougie.
好吧
All right.
道奇的观点 来了
Dougie's opinion. Let's go.
我们把关键的那一段调出来
Um, let's pull up the, uh, the key scene.
你看 我们的节目太过丝滑了
Look, what we have here is a frictionless show.
没有冲突 没有戏剧性
There's no conflict, there's no drama.
这样的东西人们一眼都不会看
And that's not something people wanna watch.
我明白你想要
And I get that you're trying to
展示这个小镇 展示它的全貌
kind of put this town out there, put it on the map,
而且你不能谈论种族之间任何的紧张关系
and you can't talk about any of the racial tensions
或像犯罪之类的东西
or the crime, stuff like that.
那么还剩下什么
So, what's left?
你和亚瑟
You and Asher.
播放
Hit play.
这是由波瓦基普韦布洛的卢安·塔福亚手工制♥作♥而成
Uh, this was handcrafted by Luann Tafoya of the Pojoaque Pueblo.
它的特别之处就在于...
Um, and what is so special--
这是什么玩意 暂停
What was that? Pause it.
那是什么玩意
What was that? What was that?
你低下头 然后对他翻了个白眼
You, you looked down and then you rolled your eyes at him.
为什么
Why?
等等 他手里拿着他妈的手♥机♥
Wait. He, he had his fucking cell phone in his hand
当我们把陶器送给他们的时候
against the pottery while we were giving it to them.
我们送礼的时候他都不能把手♥机♥放下吗
And it's, like, you can't even put that thing down while we're giving a gift?
抱歉 只是...
Sorry, it's--it was...
好吧 -管他呢
All right. -Whatever.
等一下
Hold on one second.
我想让你再说一遍
I want you to say that again,
原封不动地说一遍
exactly as you just said it.
什么 -就像这样
What? -Just like this.
为什么 -说就行了
Why? -Go for it.
说吧 拜托了
Just do it, please.
开始
Go.
他手里拿着手♥机♥
He had his cell phone in his hand
当我们把陶器给他们的时候
while he was giving them the pottery.
而且...
And...
我只是想说 在我们给某人送礼的时候
I just feel like, you can't put that thing down
你就不能把手♥机♥放下吗
while you're giving someone a gift?
很好 -呃...
Amazing. -Uh--
给你 把这上传到剪辑当中
Here. Upload that and put it in the cut.
我们还有些陶器要送给你们
And we also have some pottery for you.
这是由波瓦基普韦布洛的卢安·塔福亚手工制♥作♥而成
This was handcrafted by Luann Tafoya of the Pojoaque Pueblo.
他手里拿着手♥机♥
He had his cellphone in his hand
在我们把陶器送给他们的时候
while he was giving them the pottery.
而且...
And...
我只是想说 在我们给某人送礼的时候
I just feel like, you can't put that thing down
你就不能把手♥机♥放下吗
while you're giving someone a gift?
看到了吗
Hmm. See?
刚才还死气沉沉了无趣味的一幕
What was--a scene that was lifeless and boring
现在有了一丝风味
now has a little bit of flavor.
在你们之间还有成千上万
And there's--and there's thousands of moments
像这样的时刻 真的
like this between the two of you, really.
听着 我明白你想向全世界
Look, I know that you have a vision
传播你的美好愿景 对吧
that you wanna spread around the world, right?
但为了做到这一点
But in order for that to happen,
你需要人们观看这个节目
you need people to watch the show.
因为如果他们不看节目 那么他们就看不到
'Cause if they don't watch it, then they're not gonna see
你所做的一切美好事物
all the good stuff that you're doing.
把自己营造成一堆狗屁
Selling a bullshit version of yourself
什么事也成不了
isn't gonna go anywhere.
你知道你做的是好事
You know you're doing it.
我知道你做的是好事
I know you're doing it.
当你做出一档针尖对麦芒的节目
When you have a show this defensive,
这变成了故事的一部分
that becomes a part of the story.
你以为自己在掩饰
You think you're hiding it,
但这就成了人们想看的故事
but that becomes the story that people
一个想要粉饰太平的女人
are watching, a woman with something to hide.
我不知道这从何而来
And I don't know where that's coming from.
我一点都摸不着头脑 惠特
I really have no fucking clue, Whit.
我不知道这是否跟你♥爸♥妈有关系
I don't know if it has anything to do with your parents
他们的所作所为 还是只是...
and what they do, or if it's just--
喔 你这话什么意思
Whoa, what do you mean?
亚瑟提到过
It--It's something that Asher mentioned
你对这方面很敏感
you might be sensitive about.
仅此而已 -哦
That's all. -Uh--oh! Ah!
听着 听着 我很抱歉
And look, look, look. I'm sorry.
我只是把一些不合理的地方
I might be making connections where they don't,
联结起来了 -是
where they don't make sense. -Yeah.
但我一点都不在乎 真的
But I don't give a shit, really.
我只想做好一档节目
I just wanna make a great show.
我想做一档人们会去看的节目
I wanna make a great show that people are gonna watch.
如果我们把这些片段加入进去
And, if we--if we include these moments,
你谈论你和亚瑟之间这些沮丧的时刻
you talking about these moments of frustration between you and Asher,
人们就会和你感同身受
then people are gonna connect with you,
他们就会认为你对他们坦诚相待
and they're gonna think you're being honest.
如果他们相信你对他们说的是事实
And if they believe that you're telling them the truth,
他们就没有理由认为
then they have no reason to think
你在掩饰什么
that you're hiding anything.
我们可以忘掉其他的一切
And we can just forget about everything else.
这对你有好处
That's good for you.
对你的愿景有好处
It's good for your vision.
对地球母亲也有好处 对吗
And it's good for Mother Earth, right?
但这样的话 亚瑟也会说我 对吗
But, but I mean, then Asher would be talking about me too, right?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
我真的相信人们
But, um, I really do believe people
想从你的眼中审视你们之间的关系
wanna see this relationship through your eyes.
你也看过焦点小组了
You know, you saw the focus group.
他们不是在想 "她为什么和这个人在一起"吗
They're like, "Why is she with that guy?"
他们不想听他说
They don't wanna hear from him.
他们想听你说
They wanna hear from you.
我想我们所要做的
And I think all we have to do
只是鼓励他做自己罢了
is just encourage him to be himself.
就这样
And that's it.
我们不给他透露其他信息
We don't tell him anything else.
挺有意思的看到你和卡拉在一起
It was interesting seeing you and Cara together.
看上去你们相处得很和谐
It seemed like you guys get along pretty well.
是的
Yeah.
她很风趣 我们互发短♥信♥
Um, she's funny, and we text a little,
但她对我来说有点丑了
but, um, she's a little ugly for me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你在胡说八道什么 她多美丽动人啊
That's crazy. She's gorgeous.
她吸烟
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表