刚开始我有一份工作
Well, first I had one job,
后来她去年被确诊了
then she got diagnosed last year.
后来我就必须打两份工
I then had to get two jobs.
我同时支付她的护理费用和我的账单
I pay for her care and myself at the same time.
但现在...一无所有
But now... nothing.
得过且又一天 但...没有工作
A day here, a day there...but no work.
没有工作
No work.
我投了简历 但都石沉大海
I mean, I email my resume, but I don't hear back.
如果我接受了一个采访
And if I do get an interview,
他们走过那扇门 看我一眼...
walk through the door, they take one look at me...
就这样
and, yeah.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我无法想象这对你有多艰难
I can't imagine how hard that's been for you.
我们两个人的心都与你同在
Our hearts go out to you, both, both our hearts.
谢谢
Thank you.
有多久了
How long has it been?
你找工作有多久了
That you've been looking for work?
已经大概有九个月了
It's been about nine months.
天哪
Jesus.
其实 能把我说"基♥督♥"这段剪掉吗
Actually, can we not use me saying "Jesus"?
我 我不想...
I, I, I don't wanna...
我只是想说一个不同的回答
I just wanna say a different response.
很好 没关系
You're good. It's fine.
啊哈 -继续就好
Uh-huh. - Just keep going.
好的
Okay.
实际上我们带了了一些好消息
So, we actually come with some positive news.
我们把你的故事告诉了壁垒咖啡的老板
We shared your story with the owners of Barrier Coffee,
这周的时候
which is opening this week,
他们决定给你提供一个
and they have decided to offer you
全职职位
a full-time position.
这太棒了 谢谢你们
That's amazing. Thank you, guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
喜悦...
Happy...
妈咪 开心点 你儿子得到了一份工作 对吧
Mommy, happy! Your son has a job, right?
对
Yeah.
这是一份很好的工作
So, and it's such a good job.
你知道 你的儿子 费尔南多
And you understand, your son, Fernando,
他刚找到了一份好工作
he just got a good new job.
原文为西班牙语
他要挣钱了 月入斗金
He's gonna make money. Mucho dinero!
是啊 -懂吗
Yeah. - Yes?
是的 好的 -是的
Yes, yes, okay. - Yes.
他可以支付癌症的费用
He can pay for the cancer.
嗯哼 -嗯哼
Mm-hmm. - Mm-hmm.
好的
Yes, okay. Yes.
呃 费尔南多 你能跟你妈说吗
Um, Fernando, can you tell your mom?
因为我觉得她听不懂我
Because I don't think she, she understands.
你得到那份工作她看起来很不开心
She looks very upset that you got the job
这没有道理
and that doesn't make any sense.
没关系的 她做得很好
It's okay. She's doing great.
你做得很好 -我想她非常开心
You're doing great. - I think she's happy.
这只是她表达的方式 -是啊
It's just how she expresses it. - Yeah.
对 -没关系
Yeah. - Um, is it okay
我可以往她眼睛倒点水吗
if I put some water in her eyes?
你想往她眼睛倒水
You wanna put water on her eyes?
是的
Yes.
好的
Yes.
好的 好的
Okay. Yes, okay.
我去给你拿干净的水 不要恶心人的
I'm gonna get fresh water, not yucky.
好的 -没喝过的水 好吗 很好
Okay. - Backwashed stuff, okay? Great.
让我们给她准备好
Let's get her straight.
没事的
It's all right. Yeah.
嘿 老兄 -咋了
Hey, man. - Yeah.
我想她够开心了
Yeah, I think she looks happy enough.
我知道 只是一点水而已
I know. It's just a little water.
标准程序 这是一个选择
Standard stuff, just an option.
她 她快死了 -我知道 很悲伤
She's, she's dying. - I know, sad.
顺便说一句你做得很好
You're doing great by the way.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道 现在...
Yeah. I know. Right now...
好了 所以...
Okay. So...
他只是想让他有选择权
He just wants that he has the option.
他说这是标准程序 -是的 这是癌症
He says it's standard. - Yes, it's cancer.
好的 我姑姑得了癌症
Okay. My aunt had cancer.
就这样
That's it.
非常非常难缠的疾病 头后仰
Very, very difficult disease. Head back.
非常难缠
Very difficult.
你知道 你必须足够坚强 你是一个坚强的女人
You know, you had to be very tough and you're a tough woman.
好了 你做得很好
There we go, that's great.
很好 你知道 她的病情已经缓解10年了
Great. You know, she was in remission for 10 years.
好了
Okay.
好了 就再滴一点点
There you go, just a little bit more, yes.
十年后突然有一天
Ten years and then one day,
猝不及防的 砰 病情从天而降
out of nowhere, just bam, it came back like a ton of bricks.
好了 我们完事了
Okay. There we go.
再来一点点
Just a little more.
不 够了
No, that's enough.
那已经够了 -好吧 好吧
That's enough. - Oh, okay. Okay.
够了 道吉 -好吧
That's enough, Dougie. - Okay.
够了 -好了
That's enough. - All right.
可用作牙膏;香水;饮料和糖果等的赋香剂
在医药上用作刺♥激♥药,作用于皮肤或粘膜,有清凉止痒作用
内服可作为驱风药,用于头痛及鼻;咽;喉炎症等。其酯用于香料和药物
然后我要加一点薄荷醇
And then I'm just gonna do a little bit of the menthol
因为它会让眼睛变红
because it makes the eyes red.
看起来很逼真 -我不觉得...
It looks realistic. - I don't think...
我 我... -我觉得这很好
I, I... - I think that's fine.
很好 -我们很好 我好了
That's fine. - We're good. I'm done.
好了 -我完事了
Okay. All right. - I'm done.
你做得很好 好吗
Amazing work, okay?
很好 -让我们确保我们...
Great. - Let's just make sure we're...
我们得在水干之前把这个弄好 好吗
we get this before the water dries, all right?
好了 这是给你的一点电视戏法
Okay. It's a little TV magic for you.
耶
Yay.
你是一个电影明星
You're a movie star.
看起来你真的在哭
Looks like you're crying for real.
好耶 电影明星 -是的
Yeah. Estrella de cine. - Yes.
你看起来确实像是在哭
It does look like you're crying.
现在 把泪水拭掉
Now, wipe away the tears.
原文为西班牙语
如此开心 抹泪 你儿子找到了工作
So happy. Limpiar. Your, your son has the job.
很好
Great.
现在 费尔南多 看着你妈妈
And okay now, Fernando, look at your mom,
注视她的双眼然后说"我爱你"
look, look in her eyes and say, "I love you."
"我现在可以支付你的治疗费用了"
"I can pay for your treatment now."
我可以支付你的治疗费用
I can pay for your treatment.
真温馨
So sweet.
没关系
It's okay.
我不在乎什么标准程序
I don't care what standard
不管节目有多真实
or how reality shows get made.
这是可耻和令人作呕的
That was disgusting and disgraceful.
我知道
I, I know.
如果他继续这样做
If he keeps doing shit like that,
我不会再做这个节目了 知道吗
I'm not making this show anymore, okay?
你不能那样威胁人们
You do not treat people that way.
我们...我们必须相信他知道自己在做什么
We... we have to trust that he knows what he's doing.
家庭和花♥园♥电视,美国家园频道
全称为 Home & Garden Television,美国付费电视频道
设计之星♥相♥信他
HGTV trusts him.
我们相信设计之星 对吗
We trust HGTV, right?
不 我们不是设计之星
No, we're not HGTV.
我们没有共同的价值观
We don't share those values.
好吧 我知道