剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
我以为你信♥号♥♥断了 抱歉
I think you cut out for a second. I'm sorry.
谢谢... 非常感谢
Just thank you... thank you so much.
为了节目我们会继续练习亚瑟的空气吉他
And, um, we will work on Asher's air guitar for the show.
太好了 恭喜
Fantastic. Congrats.
谢谢 - 好了
Thank you. - Okay.
好的 - 拜拜
Okay. - Bye- bye.
我们稍后再聊 再见
We'll talk to you soon. Bye.
你听到她说的关于
Did you hear that stuff that she was saying
无家可归的居民了吗 - 听到了
about the displaced residents? - Yeah. Yeah.
我觉得人们真的喜欢这类内容
I mean, I thought people really liked that stuff.
他们是喜欢的 - 他们回应了
Yeah, they did. Yeah. - They responded to it.
但我们顾不了这么多了
But it's... it's... it's... Whatever.
没关系 - 对
It's fine. It's fine. - Yeah.
对吧 因为这显然不会改变
Right? Because it's not gonna change what we do
我们在现实生活中的所作所为
in our real life, obviously.
当然不会
Of course not, no.
好吧 - 谁在乎啊
Okay. - Yeah. Who gives a shit?
说实话 不是所有东西
Honestly, like, not everything
都得在节目里展示出来 就比如说...
has to be in the show, you know, like...
是的
Right.
我认为这个节目
And I think just having a show
让这个地区的人们意识到这些问题
is bringing awareness to the area on these issues, you know?
也许这确实大有裨益
And maybe it's actually good
因为到那时我们可以好好介绍这些住♥宅♥
because then we can really feature the homes
我们可以推动环境方面的事宜
and we can, like, push the environmental aspect
这就是... - 没错
which is... - Exactly. Yeah. Yeah.
我们如何开始的 - 是的
Well, how we started out. - Yeah.
显然 社区仍将是其中的一部分
And the... and the community is still gonna be a part of it, obviously.
这一点永远不会改变
That's never gonna change, ever.
不会
No.
好了 - 你知道
Yeah. All right. - You know,
我在想我们是否应该把杜松巷的上市推迟到节目播出之后
I wonder if we should delay listing Juniper Lane until after the show airs.
我敢说我们可以要价更高
I bet we could ask way more for it.
我要给艾德发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text Ed.
我是说...噢 抱歉
Um, I was talking- - Oh, sorry.
你在忙着... - 不
Are you in the middle...? - No.
我只是想说
Okay. I was just gonna say
我和温蒂谈过了
I was... I was talking to Wendy,
她弟弟 应该是在上企业喜剧班之类的...
um, and her brother, I guess, did this corporate comedy class or something and...
她说他从中受益匪浅
and she said that he found it super beneficial.
是吗 - 是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我认为你也许会对此有所兴趣
I was just thinking maybe something like that would be interesting for you
这样你在镜头前
just so you could feel more confident
会更加自信 因为你...
in front of the camera, you know, just because you're...
镜头外的你自信又风趣
you're so confident and funny off camera.
如果我本来就很风趣
Well, if I'm already so funny,
那这不是在浪费钱吗
it's just a waste of money then, right?
有道理
Yeah.
我是觉得 焦点小组
I mean, but, you know, the focus group,
他们所说的也许...我知道
what they said and maybe--I know,
但我只是想让他们见我所见
but I just... I just want them to see what I see.
你也要上这门课吗
Are you gonna take the classes too?
也许吧
Maybe. Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你觉得那会是电视台的礼物吗
Do you think that's a gift from the network?
走走走
Go, go, go, go.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我是住在两条街外的玛利亚
It's Maria, from two blocks over.
哦 玛利亚 你好
Oh, of course. Uh, Maria, hi.
惠特 是两条街外的玛利亚
It's Maria, Whit, from two blocks over.
嗨 - 很高兴见到你 你怎么样
Hi. - Good to see you. How are you?
嗨 玛利亚 你好吗
Hi, Maria. How are you?
很好 非常抱歉打扰你们
Good. Uh, I'm very sorry to bother you,
但我想你们会想知道
but I thought you would like to know, um,
那个在蒙大拿维斯塔买♥♥下你们房♥子的年轻人...
the young man who bought your home on Montana Vista...
是的 - 在把这些纸条分发给街上的人
Mm-hmm. - ...is distributing these notes to people on the block.
他指控我们
He's accusing us, uh,
指责所有的邻居 偷了他的包裹
all of the neighbors, of stealing his packages.
怎么会...
What, uh...
"我想提醒大家
"I wanna alert everyone
小区里有个偷包裹的贼
that there's a package thief in the neighborhood.
这是我第三次遇到这种事了
This is the third time it's happened to me.
如果是你们中的一个干的
If it's one of you that's been doing this,
我知道这也许是个无心之过
I understand it might be an honest mistake.
如果能将包裹奉还 大家都相安无事 不追究责任
And if it is returned, there will be no hard feelings or consequences.
谢谢 你们的新邻居 维克托"
Thank you. Your new neighbor, Victor."
我非常抱歉 玛利亚
I... I... I'm so sorry, Maria.
我马上去和他谈谈
I will go talk to him immediately.
只是你向我们保证过你带入这个社区的人
It's just that you assured us that the people you brought
会与社区和谐相处
into this neighborhood would be in harmony with the community.
是的 - 这是你的原话
Yes. - And those exact words.
我们对他的包裹毫不知情
And we don't know anything about his packages.
当然了
Of course not.
我会处理好的 玛利亚 我保证
We will handle this, Maria. I... I promise you.
我很抱歉发生了这样的事
I'm so sorry this happened.
再次感谢 - 嗨
Thank you again. - Hi.
你现在正在被录音
You are currently being recorded.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
非常高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
只是门上的玩意而已
It's just the... the door.
我们不会看这个录像
We don't look at the footage from that.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
你要... - 是的
Are... are you gonna-- - Yes.
你要跟他谈谈吗
Are you gonna talk to him?
当然
Of course.
我在想 一旦我们在帕尔默巷完工
I was thinking, um, you know, once we close on Palmer Lane,
我们会有一些额外的现金
we're gonna have some extra cash.
通过技术在设备(如智能手♥机♥相机)所观察到的图像上叠加数字信息,从而创造出现实的增强版本。
我应该和那个增强现实的人谈谈
I should probably pull the trigger on that augmented reality guy, right?
如果他能做一个洛马维斯塔的模型就太棒了
t'd be amazing if he could do a mockup of Loma Vista
我们可以在节目里展示出来
that we could feature in the show.
我们非得现在谈这个吗
Yeah. Do we... do we have to talk about this now?
亲爱的 我找不到我的帽子 我觉得...
Sweetie, I can't find my hat and I feel like...
只不过是... - ...它就在某个地方
It's just that... - ...it was in here somewhere.
只是我们的联♥系♥人...
It's just that our contact, you know...
噢 - 对他来说是通过维克结识我们
Oh. - ...for him is through Vic.
因此我们得到了很大的折扣
And we're getting a significant discount because of that.
嗯哼 - 所以 你知道
Mm-hmm. - So, you know,
我不知道你打算跟他说什么
I don't know what you're planning on saying to him,
我只是不想失去折扣
but, you know, I just don't wanna lose the discount.
放松 我又不会给他脸上来一拳
Relax. I'm not gonna punch him in the face.
AR即Augmented Reality
顺便说一句 增强现实这一行的人不胜枚举
There are tons of people who do AR, by the way.
我知道 只是这个人非常擅长
I know. This guy is just really good at incorporating
结合自然光 而且... - 当然
natural light and... - Sure. Yeah.
没错 - 折扣非常可观
Yup, yup. - The discount is significant.
好的 - 我是说
Yeah. - Um, I mean,
而且我觉得这也是一个很好的方式来展示你的新设计
also I think it would be a great way to premiere your new design.
爱你
I love you.
嗨 安杰莉卡
Hi, Angelica.
卡内洛 卡内洛
Canelo. Canelo.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
好的
Okay.
嗨 我是惠特尼 我们住在这条街的尽头
Hi. I'm Whitney. We live at the end of the block.
我想我们还没见过面
I don't think I met you yet.
我见过你妻子 芭芭拉
I met your wife, Barbara.
哦 是的 - 你叫什么名字
Oh, yes. - What's your name?
里欧 - 里欧 很高兴见到你
Leo. - Leo. Nice to meet you.
噢
Oh.
跟芭芭拉问好
Say hi to Barbara.
会的
I will.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表