剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
You know, yeah, you're a star.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
这些澳大利亚人
Now, these Australians,
他们只是今天在场 对吗
they're just here for today, right?
因为我们承诺过要雇本地人
Because we promised that we were gonna have all local hires.
完全没错 他们是我们的推广团队
Yeah, totally. They're a part of our promo team.
好的 -这只是一种品牌推广
Okay. - That's just a branding thing.
咻
Phew!
是吗 好了
Yeah? Okay?
嘿 你能...你能独自做下一个项目吗
Hey, can... can you do the next thing without us?
出了点事我们得处理一下
Something came up that we need to take care of.
不行 我需要你们
Nope. I need you guys.
什么如此重要
What's so important?
我们能在路上的KOE站停一下吗
Can we stop by the KOE station on the way?
我需要更多的信息
Gonna need more info than that.
嘿... -喔 喔
Hey... - Whoa, whoa.
嘿 我搞砸了新闻采访 好吗
Hey, I messed up the news interview, okay?
我发了脾气 我们得把那篇报道扼杀掉
I lost my cool. We need to get the story killed.
好吧 -我认真的
All right. - I'm serious.
我懂了 我们必须拍下这个
I get it. We got to film this.
我们必须拍下这段 好吗
We got to film this. All right?
一百万个不行
Absolutely not, no.
拜托 我们在制♥作♥一档关于你生活的节目 不是吗
Come on, we're making a show about your life, right?
你永远不知道我们想不想用上
You never know if we wanna use it.
就这么决定了
Let's just... let's just do it.
我知道 我不想 不
I do know, and I don't want to, no.
好吧 彳亍
All right, fine.
我有些消息可能有新闻价值
Well, I have some information that may be newsworthy.
我在呼啸河赌场工作了一段时间
I, uh, I worked for a period of time at the Whistling River Casino,
在我工作期间
and during my time there,
我看到了一些东西
I saw some things.
不 当然...
Yeah, no, of course...
你不会再见到我的那一面了
and you will not see that side of me again.
我很抱歉 我为我的不当行为道歉
I'm sorry, and I apologize for my behavior.
那是完全不合适的 但...嗯哼
That was completely inappropriate, but... mm-hmm.
地铁 好的
Subway? Okay.
很好
Great.
我们马上就到...
I'll, I'll... we'll be right there...
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
谢谢 莫妮卡
Thank you, Monica.
那里
There it is.
不 别把车停在她附近 直走
No, don't, don't park near her. Go straight.
在这里右转
And then make a right here.
我们把车停在停车场的另一边
We'll park at the other side of the lot.
嘿 你紧张了 别紧张
Hey, you're nervous. Don't be nervous.
摘下你的墨镜
Take off your sunglasses.
看着我 眼睛看我
Look at me. Eyes. Eyes.
现在不想 -嘿...
Not now. - Hey...
你不想和我一起进去吗
You don't wanna come in there with me?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
这是你的故事
This is your story.
只要小心你透露的内容
Just be careful what you disclose
因为我们不想做任何伤害部落的事情
because we don't wanna do anything to harm the tribe.
这是关于游戏控制板
This is about the Gaming Control Board,
美国科罗拉多州中部一城市
而不是普韦布洛 对吗 -嗯哼
not the Pueblo, right? - Mm-hmm.
一定要她知道 赌场是神圣的
So make sure she knows that, the casino is sacred.
你是一个好人
You're a good person.
你能行的
You got this.
你就是我的力量源泉
You give me the strength to do anything.
去 去
Go. Go.
好了 我要跟进了
All right. I'm gonna go in.
嘛呢 嘛呢 嘛呢 你们在做什么
What, what, what, what are you doing?
放松 我们只是在拍空镜 你懂的
Relax. We're just getting B-roll, you know,
我可不想在这件事上浪费一整天
I'm not gonna lose the whole day over this.
上帝不允许我拍下你的生活
God forbid I film your life
来制♥作♥一档关于你生活的节目 对吗
for a show about your life, right?
开玩笑的 -嗯哼
Just kidding. - Mm-hmm.
这是禁区
This one's off limits.
懂了
Got it.
嘿 -嘿 我需要十分钟 好吗
Hey. - Hey, I need ten minutes, okay?
十分钟 好吧 -好
Ten minutes? Okay. - Yeah.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
对 你必须...抱歉 给我一会
Right, you have to... Oh, sorry, one second.
事情怎么样 -她需要十分钟
How did it go? - She needs ten minutes.
好吧
Okay.
唷 阿什曼
Yo, Ashman.
过来
Come here.
让我们给你快速拍个镜头
Um, let's grab a quick shot of you,
把钱给那边那个小女孩
um, giving money to that little girl over there.
为什么
Why?
这是善事 你知道吗
It'd be good, you know?
表现出你对社区的回馈...
Showing you giving back to the community...
慈善之类的 好吗
charitable stuff, all right?
约瑟 快 确保他的麦是开着的
Jose, quick. Make sure his mic's on.
就过去把钱递给她吗
Just, like, go hand her money?
不是 -这不会奇怪吗
Yeah. No. - Isn't that weird?
不管她他妈的在卖♥♥什么你买♥♥下来就行 很简单的
Just buy whatever the fuck she's selling. It'll be fine.
动作要快 好吗 看起来自然一点
Do it quick, all right? Make it look natural.
迷你罐雪碧 两块钱一罐 外面很热
Sprite mini, two dollars. It's hot out.
迷你罐雪碧 两块钱一罐 外面很热
Sprite mini, two dollars. It's hot out.
去啊
Go.
约瑟 不要剪掉那段声音 好吗
Jose, don't cut that sound, all right?
我想确保我们在拍
I wanna make sure we're rolling
当他和新闻女士在一起的时候 好吗
when he's with the news lady, all right?
嘿 你好啊
Hey, there. Hi.
这是给你的一点小礼物
Here's a little something just for being you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
你想要一罐迷你雪碧吗
Would you like a Sprite mini?
不了 不用了
No, no, that's okay.
汉尼 汉尼 我有一百块
Hani, Hani! I got a hundred!
汉尼 -很好 拍到了
Hani! - Good. Got it!
汉尼 我有一百块
Hani! I got a hundred dollars.
汉尼 -嘿 嘿
Hani! - Hey. Hey.
我们那边在拍电视节目
So, we were just shooting, uh, a little TV show over there.
我们只是在拍摄一个片段
And we were just getting a shot.
你是个小♥电♥影♥明星
You're a little movie star!
但那一百块是我的全部家当了
Um, but that hundred-dollar bill was all I had.
要不你把一百块给我 我去找零钱
So, how about you give it back to me and I'll go get change
我会用20块买♥♥下六罐雪碧
and I'll buy that whole six-pack from you for $20.
你觉得怎么样 -她不会把钱给回你的
What do you say? - She's not giving back to you.
你给了她钱 这笔交易已经完成了
You gave her the money. It's a done deal.
得了 这不公平
Oh, come on, that's not fair.
我会把整整六罐都买♥♥下来
I'm gonna buy the whole six-pack.
这很公平 你...我们概不退款
It's fair. You... we do no refunds.
我会把六罐都买♥♥下来 -那里有标志
I'm gonna buy the whole six... - There's a sign.
那是你♥爸♥吗 你能跟他们说吗
Is that your dad? Can you tell them?
我要买♥♥六罐
I'm gonna buy a whole six-pack.
你能告诉他们吗
Can you tell them?
我会买♥♥下...整整六罐
I'm gonna buy a whole... the whole six-pack here.
这里 -还给她
Here. - Give it back to her.
没事的 没事的 我...
It's okay. It's okay. I...
你不能这样做 否则我会诅咒你
You can't do that, or I'll curse you!
你干什么
You'll what?
我诅咒你
I curse you.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我去找点零钱 好吗 我马上就回来
I'm gonna go get change, okay? So I'll be right back.
待在这 我去找零钱
Just stay here. I'm getting change!
嘿 你身上有20块的钞票吗
Hey. Do you have a twenty on you or anything?
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表