剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
We don't want the warden to get mad at us.
她太过分了
She's a lot.
让我和她谈谈 好吗
Let me talk to her. Okay?
不过你说话得他妈的注意点
You do have to watch your fucking language, though.
我他妈的没开玩笑
I'm fucking serious!
你不许这样说我老婆
You don't talk about my wife like that!
他妈的贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch!
也许应该改变一下信中的某些措辞
Maybe it's worth changing some of the language in the letter.
我现在可以给詹姆斯打电♥话♥
Uh, I could call James right now
看看他能否接受不同的措辞
and see if he's okay with, like, different wording
因为某些措辞有点激烈
because some of the wording is a little... a little intense
信中的措辞 你害怕... - 不好意思 你说什么
in the letter. You're scaring--- I'm sorry. What... What...
你在说什么
What are you saying? What are you saying?
措辞有点吓人
The wording was scaring a little bit.
我们不会卖♥♥给他们
We're not--We're not selling to them.
他们不想住在这里
They don't wanna live here.
他们说了他们不支持部落
They literally said they don't support the tribe.
我想他们只是还没搞清楚状况
I think... I think they might have just been confused.
你在替他们说话吗
Are you defending them?
什么 不是的 宝贝 肯定不是
What? No, no, baby, not at all.
别这样...不如这样吧
Don't--You know what,
退还他们的押金
give the deposit back.
有多少人挤破了脑袋想住在这里
There are so many people who'd kill to live here.
我不会 - 抱歉 抱歉
I didn't-- - Sorry. Sorry.
我不会将我花了四年时间
Hey. I didn't spend four years of my life
来修缮的房♥子拱手送给
perfecting this house to just give it to someone
不关心房♥子不关心社区的人
who's not gonna care about it, or care about the community.
你怎么会看不到我所看到的
How do you not see what I'm seeing?
我看到了 - 你太让我迷惑了
Uh, I do. - I'm so confused.
我看到了 我什么都看到了
I do see. I see everything.
是吗 - 唷唷唷
Oh, oh, really? - Yo, yo, yo.
发生什么事了 你干了什么
What's going on? What'd you do?
你说了什么 他们不干了
What'd you say? They're done.
他们不想做社区花♥园♥
They don't wanna do the community garden,
他们不想做任何事
they don't wanna do anything.
他们说野炊结束了
Cookout, it's over, they're saying.
我们不卖♥♥给他们了
We're not selling to them anymore.
哇 真的吗
Wow. Really?
维克也一样 现在我们要怎么办
Vic, too. So what are we gonna do?
这档节目要怎么做下去
What's the show gonna be like?
我们要拍谁 告诉我
Who are we gonna follow? Tell me.
我们有个备用方案
We had a backup offer.
那个大学女孩...我可以给她打个电♥话♥
The college girl who came with her... I could call her.
好吧 她今天能赶到这里吗
Okay. Can she get here today?
她今天能赶到这里吗 - 我想她是和她爸一起
Can she get here today? - She's with her dad, I guess.
不 不 她才20岁
No. No. She's, she's 20.
她才20岁 这会给我们正在建设的社区定型
She's 20. Then it's gonna look like that's the community we're building.
像一个大学城 - 听起来..还不错啊
And it's like a college town. - Look... fine.
错 大错特错
No. That's a wrong idea.
任何人都可以 好吗
It can be anybody. All right?
你可以用她爸
You can use her dad.
我们可以用雷米
We can use fucking Remi.
我们脱下他那顶蠢帽
We take off his dumb hat
从我车里那件衬衫
and put on a shirt from my car.
效果会很不错
It'll be great.
什么玩意
What?
在我的巴哈马节目中
Yeah. On my Bahamas show,
我们经常这么做
we did it all the time.
不用真正的买♥♥家
No real buyers.
只是假装而已
It was just fucking pretend.
谁都可以 好吗
This could be anybody. All right?
找个人来
Find somebody.
雷米 你可以把那个关掉吗
Remi, could you shut that off, please?
你们好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
非常感谢你来救场
Thank you so much for doing this.
你真是个救星 - 那当然了
You're a lifesaver. - Yeah. Yeah, for sure.
这还挺好玩的 - 是啊
This is fun. - Yeah.
所以我只需要假装我买♥♥得起这样的房♥子吗
So, I basically just need to pretend that I can afford a home like this?
我都买♥♥不起这样的房♥子
I can't even afford a home like this.
你肯定在骗我 但没关系
You're totally lying to me, but, okay.
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
所以基本上
Um, so, yeah, it's... basically,
这就像是
it's just kind of like,
他们希望你真正爱这个家 你懂吗
they want you to really love the home, you know?
像这样的节目 就是一些... - 我明白
Shows like this, it's like--- Yeah, yeah, yeah,
当然 - 节目效果
for sure. - Whatever, TV stuff.
我知道该怎么做 我知道...
I know how to do it. I know...
我知道所有的行话 - 好的
I know all the lingo and-- - Okay.
欢迎来到我们的被动式住♥宅♥
Welcome to our passive home.
我是惠特尼 这是亚瑟
I'm Whitney and this is Asher.
我的老天呐
Oh, my God.
我超喜欢
I love it.
哦 我就要它了
Oh. I'll take it.
踏破铁鞋无觅处 得来全不费工夫
This is exactly what I was looking for.
我要在这里举办无数个晚宴
I'm gonna have, like, a million dinner parties here.
好极了 但你不必拘谨 随便看看
Great, but feel free to take a look around.
如果你有任何问题 问我们就好
And if you have any questions, you can just let us know.
我听说这个地区犯罪率很高
I heard that there's a lot of crime in the area,
我看到了一些可疑人物
and I saw some suspicious- looking people
在我今天开车来的路上
on my drive here today. I mean, uh,
你可以跟我说说安全系统吗
could you tell me about the security system?
实际上 我们没有安全系统
Well, we... we actually... we don't have a security system,
目前尚未安装
uh, hooked up right now,
但这只是... - 好吧
um, but that's just... - Well--
...因为我们觉得这没有必要
...because it doesn't feel necessary.
这是一个非常开放的社区
It's just such an inclusive neighborhood.
我在网上读到
I read online
这是这个国家最危险的社区之一
that this is one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the country.
我的天
Oh. Oh, my God.
我好喜欢这个 我可以摸吗
I love this. Can I touch this?
当然可以
Sure.
哇
Wow.
我该去喊卡吗
Should I... should I just go reset it? I...
没关系 让它顺其自然
It's fine. Just let it happen.
那么 你是替你自己...
So, are you looking for yourself...
不必担心... - 还是替你的家庭找房♥子
Don't worry about... - ...or... or family?
....安全系统
...the security system.
我会搭个电栅栏
I'm gonna put up an electric fence.
通上高压电
High voltage.
这太棒了
This is great.
哇
Wow.
你对被动式住♥宅♥还有什么问题吗
Um, do... do you have any questions about passive homes
你对它们感兴趣吗
or, uh, are you interested in them?
哦 这就是那个吗
Oh, is that what this is?
一栋被动式住♥宅♥
A passive home?
我想我在惊人的建筑 中看到过
I think I read about those in Amazing Architecture.
你正在走进去的房♥间就是卧室
So, that's the bedroom you're walking into right now.
你能看到台阶
And, um, you could see the steps.
来吧
Come on.
好了 我们要切过去
All right. We're gonna cut and go over.
她在干什么 她是在取笑我吗
What was she doing? Was she making fun of me?
不 不 我觉得她只是不想在镜头前展现真实的自己
No, no, I think she just didn't wanna be seen as herself on camera.
她想进入角色
She... She wanted to be a character.
她是一名表演艺术家 - 惊人的建筑
She's a performance artist. - Amazing Architecture?
他们确实有发帖
I mean, they did post about it.
你要来一根吗 - 不了
You want one? - No, I'm okay.
我应该去找那个女大学生谈谈
Um, I should probably follow- up with the college girl then,
看看她是否还有兴趣
right, to see if she's still interested?
我还以为大家都很感兴趣呢
I thought there was tons of interest.
我们收到的另外一个唯一的报价是来自马克·罗斯
The only other offer we got was from Mark Rose.
那个喜欢户外运动的家伙吗 - 不是
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表