剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
噢 它没有接通 好吧
Oh, it didn't come through. Okay.
这不是孕胖 这是肥肉
This wasn't pregnancy-fat. This was fat-fat.
她就在其中一辆车里 惠特
She was in one of those carts, Whit.
你知道的 那些肥胖者 他们走不了路
You know, the fat people, they can't walk.
够了 够了 -嘿 惠特
Enough. Enough. - Hey, Whit.
你给我带了那种小布帽了吗
You got one of those little fabric hats for me?
带了 嗯哼 -我也有服装吗
Oh, yes, I do. Mm-hmm. - Do I get a costume, too?
不 这是给爸的
No. This is just for Dad.
嘿 为什么市政♥府♥一直给我打电♥话♥
Hey. Why does the city keep calling me
说我的手♥机♥号♥码和书尾大厦有关
and saying my phone number is associated with units in Bookends?
如果你不希望我戴 我可以不戴
I, I don't have to wear it if you don't want me to.
你不会相信她有多胖
You would not believe how fat she was.
这是毁灭性的 我没有开玩笑
It was devastating, I'm not kidding.
利兹 也许我们可以减少一些身材羞辱 好吗
Lizzy, maybe we dial it back with the body shaming, huh?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的天 这不好笑
Oh, my God. That is not funny.
这很好笑 -不 不好笑
It's pretty funny. - It's, it's, it's not.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. - Amen.
好的 你们为什么要点蜡烛
Okay. So, why do you do the candles?
呃 我们点它们是因为...
Oh, um, well, we do them because...
惠特尼想点它们
Whitney wants to do them.
好吧 今天是有点早了
Well, it's, it's a little early today,
但一般来说 你点燃蜡烛
but typically, you, you do light the candles
在太阳下山之前
before the sun goes down
《托拉》:犹太教的法典,包括《创世纪》、《出埃及记》、
《利未记》、《民数记》和《申命记》五卷,是犹太教的基本教义和法律来源
因为律法禁止在天黑后生火
because the Torah forbids lighting a fire after dark.
真的 你点燃蜡烛
So, really, you light the candles,
你就能看清你的晚餐了
and then you're able to see your dinner.
这只是为了实用
It's only practical.
这就是原因吗
Is that the reason?
这是他在课堂上告诉我们的
That's what he told us in the class. Yeah.
噢 我不知道
Oh, I didn't know that.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
把它们放那里就行
Just, uh... you just set them right here.
我给你准备了一点东西
I have got a treat for you.
看看这个啊 自己种的
Oh, look at this. Homegrown.
试一试 他们很美味的
Try one. They're amazing.
好的
Okay.
他们是不是很漂亮 我会告诉你我的诀窍
They're beautiful, huh? I'll tell you what I do.
我在土里放了一条小鱼
I put a, a little small fish in the soil.
嗯
Hmm.
只是一点尿液 人类尿液
Just a touch of urine, human urine.
你在开玩笑 对吗 -不 我没开玩笑
You're kidding, right? - No, I'm not kidding.
放松 我又不是往番茄上撒尿
Relax. It's not like I'm pissing on the tomatoes.
我只是...尿在土壤里 -这有用吗
I just... it's on the soil. - And it helps?
有用 -嗯
Yeah, it helps. - Hmm.
我明白你们
I understand that you,
你们在考虑购置更多的房♥产
you guys are thinking about snapping up more properties,
我还以为你心里会有把称呢
and I thought you were fully leveraged.
这是正确的事
It's the right move.
数量已经无所谓了
The, the numbers don't matter anymore.
我们有...我们有这个节目
We have... we have the show.
你也许该考虑从最初的利润开始销♥售♥
You might wanna think about building on sales from your initial profits.
我们就是这样起家的 我又知道什么
That's how we started. What do I know?
不不不...这绝对是我们的计划
No, no, no. I, I, I... that's definitely the plan.
只是 你知道的 按照惠特尼的标准建造房♥子
It's just, you know, to do the homes to Whit's standards,
这些房♥子实际上没有任何利润
there, there aren't really any profits from the homes.
我们真的需要土地升值
We really need the land value to rise.
所以 我们在尽可能的抢♥购♥地块
So, we're snapping up as many plots as possible.
因为设计之星有着庞大的观众群体
Because I mean, HGTV has a massive audience.
你知道的 埃斯帕诺拉正在蓬勃发展
And so, you know, we're pumping Española like crazy.
这将是一个前所未有的社区 因为我们...
It's gonna be the neighborhood no one saw coming, 'cause we...
好的 -...发明的
Okay. - ...invented it. Yeah.
你最好祈祷节目能够成功
You better hope the show pans out, huh?
嘿 你来啦 尝尝这个
Hey! There he is! Check this out.
嘿 说话 说"我爱你"
Hey. Speak. Say "I love you."
好样的
That a boy.
他真是好样的
He's good. He's good.
他之前从没这样过
And he's never done that before.
真的吗
Really?
不 开玩笑的 -好吧
No, just kidding. - Okay.
你想看看奇迹发生的地方吗 跟我来
Would you like to see where the magic happens? Follow me.
亚瑟 人们很喜欢番茄
Asher, people are a lot like tomatoes.
这里有你的大牛排...
You got your big old beefsteaks over here...
你就是有 -啊哈
like, you just had. - Uh-huh.
这里是你的小樱桃
And you got your little tiny cherries.
他们非常不同
They're very different,
但一旦你把樱桃切成片放进三明治里
but once you slice up a cherry and you put it in a sandwich,
味道好极了
it tastes great.
好的
Okay.
一旦你把它放到面包之间 就都一样了
Once you put it between the bread, it's all the same.
当然 -是啊
Sure, yeah. - Yeah.
来 你想尝一个吗
Here, you wanna try one?
好啊 -让我看看 让我看看
Yeah, please. - Let me see. Let me see.
小美人在哪呢
Where is the little beauty?
好
Yeah.
哇哦
Right. Wow.
就鱼和尿液 是吧 -是的
So just fish and urine, huh? - Yeah.
现在 如果你不介意的话 他们和我都需要滋润了
Now, if you don't mind, they're due and so am I.
是的
Yeah.
亚瑟 我...
Asher, I just...
我想让你知道我 呃
I want you to know that I, uh,
我明白你和我女儿之间的问题
understand what you're going through with my daughter.
我 我不确定 -对
I, I'm not sure... - Yeah.
我不...我不知道你在说什么
I, I don't... I don't know what you mean.
利兹和我 我们解决了 我也翻篇了
Lizzy and I, we dealt with it, and I got over it.
看看我现在 有一个美满的家庭
And look at me now. I got a lovely family.
你不觉得我有什么问题吧 其实我有
You don't think I had some issues, though? Yeah, I did.
我有 但谁想忍♥受这样的生活 被羞辱
I did, but who wants to live with that? Be humiliated.
拥抱它 我告诉你该怎么做
Embrace it. Tell you what you do.
你只要...你把它说出来
You just... you say it once.
你对着一个完全陌生的人倾诉
You say it to a, a complete stranger,
"哈喽 我的老二很小"
"Hello. I've got a small penis."
你以为他们会嘲笑你
You think they're gonna laugh at you,
但你知道吗 他们嘲笑你
but you know what, they're gonna laugh with you.
是因为生活就是一个笑话 你知道我在说什么吗
Because life's a fucking joke. You know what I'm saying?
我...我不确定我有 呃
I... Yeah, I'm, I'm not sure I have the, uh,
你的这种问题...
the issue you're...
亚瑟... -...你所说的
Asher... - ...referring to.
...打破你脑中的幻想
...break the illusion in your mind.
"嘿 我的老二很小"
"Hey, I'm the guy with the small dick."
我跟所有的朋友都说了 他们知道
I tell all my friends. They know.
我的老爸 他...操他的...
My old man, he... fuck him...
一根非常非常小的老二
a very, very small one.
他从来不跟任何人说
And he, he never shared that with anyone.
甚至连我都没说
Not even me.
我可以告诉你 他晚年时非常悲伤
And I can tell you, he was, uh, very sad in his final years.
对不起
I'm sorry.
显然 我们是一个非常开放的家庭
Obviously, we're a very open family,
你现在成为了其中的一份子
and you're a part of it now,
惠特尼已经35岁了
and Whitney is 35 years old.
该死的 这只是一次
And goddamn it, this is just such
糟糕的谈话
a fucking awkward conversation to have,
但我知道...我了解惠特尼
but I know... I know Whitney.
我可以肯定的告诉你 她对你的尺寸没有意见
And I can tell you 100%, she has no issue with your size.
我可以...我说...
Yeah, yeah, and, and I, I can... I talk...
我可以和她谈谈这些事
I can talk with her about this stuff.
我们谈... -亚瑟
We talk... yeah. - Asher.
阿什 -嗯哼
Ash. - Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表