剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
亚瑟阻碍了你
Asher is holding you back at all?
你很擅长这个 呃...
You're good at this. Um...
因为你们都是坚强的人 对吧
Because you guys are--are strong, right?
到头来 你们会活下去 对吗
At the end of the day, you're gonna survive, right?
下一个问题
Next question.
好了吗 - 好了
All done? - Yeah.
我能照照镜子吗 - 当然可以
Can I see in a mirror? - Sure.
看起来不错 谢谢 - 不客气
Looks good. Thanks. - Welcome.
不管怎样 我站在那里
Anyways, so I'm standing there
那个人就像这样
and this guy is, like,
"嘿 你想打一架吗" 我就像这样...
"Hey, you wanna fight?" And I'm like...
...有人就说 "贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥"
...and somebody goes, "Bitch! Bitch!"
我就像这样 "不是我说的"
And I'm like, you know, like, "I didn't say it."
这可不太好 - 我发誓 不是我说的
That's not good! - I swear. I didn't say it.
百分之百
Hundred percent. Totally.
唷 发生什么了 - 什么这么好笑
Yo, what's happening? - What's funny?
就是一些蠢故事 但...
Just, just some dumb story. But...
我能听听吗
Can I hear?
好的 - 是什么
Okay. - What was it?
好了 我得走了 我们结束了吗
Okay. I have to go. You're done with me?
都结束了 刚才非常棒
All good. That was great.
好的 好的 - 非常棒
Okay. Okay. - Amazing.
轮到你了
You're up.
我们今晚要过安息日 对吗
Um, we're doing Shabbat tonight, are we?
等我回到家后 - 我有计划了
When I get home? - I have plans.
犹太教在安息日或其他假日食用的
我在来的路上买♥♥了个白面包
I bought a challah on the way here.
我会把它当早餐
I'll have it for breakfast.
你是不是买♥♥了一堆伊舍卡牛仔裤
Did you, um, buy a bunch of stuff from Iosheka Jeans?
没有 我把我的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码给他们了
No, I gave them the credit card,
所以如果有人偷东西
so that if someone shoplifts,
他们可以从我卡上扣款
they can just charge me
而不用报♥警♥
instead of calling the police.
好的
Okay.
好 - 我觉得这是个好主意
Yeah. - I guess that's a good idea.
我知道 - 嘿 亚瑟
I know. - Hey, um, Asher,
我们想让你
we're just gonna have you,
坐在这里
uh, sit over here.
好的
Okay.
亚瑟时间
Asher time!
那个好笑的故事是讲什么的
What was the funny story?
就是一些人以为我要和他们打架
Oh, it was just, uh, some guy who thought I wanted
因为我正好在伸展我的下巴
to fight him because I happened to be stretching my jaw
当有人说"贱♥人♥"的时候
when someone else said "bitch."
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗
We good?
你最好开始因为
You better go do it because
我们有点超时了
we're a little bit over time.
我们明天提前三十分钟结束也不行吗
Not even if we end 30 minutes early tomorrow?
不行
Uh- uh. Uh- uh.
真的吗 - 不行 我问过了
Really? - No, I've asked.
很好 我很感激 谢谢
Great. I appreciate that. Thank you.
呃...
Um...
看来我们得改天再做你这部分了
So looks like we're gonna have to do you another day.
惠特尼超时了 所以 抱歉了
Whitney went long, so sorry about that.
但至少我们给你化了漂亮的妆
But hey, at least you got some nice, uh, beautiful makeup
为你的安息日晚餐 对了 我想要...
for your Shabbat dinner. Which I want--
我想要谢谢你
I wanted to, uh, to thank you by the way.
我真的很感谢你
I really, really wanted to thank you for,
从没邀请过我 一次都没
for never inviting me. Not even once.
好吧 你记得我是犹太人 对吧
All right. You remember I'm Jewish, right?
好了 你们不用呆在这了
All right. You guys don't have to stick around.
我知道你们不想再待下去了 所以..
I know you don't wanna stay any longer, so...
抱歉让你白跑一趟
I'm sorry about this.
嘿 别犯傻了
Hey, don't be silly. It's, like--
就好像把钱冲进了下水道里
it's, like, flushing money down the drain.
我们就不能用电汇吗
Can't we just do a wire?
你可以直接电汇给我 这是一样的 对吗
You can just wire it to me, it's the same thing, right?
只是一次转账而已
It's just a transfer.
这会影响你的遗产
It's gonna count against your inheritance
如果我必须提交赠予税申报表
if I have to file a gift tax return.
那好吧 直接给我现金就行
Okay, fine. Just give me the cash.
要我帮你数一下吗
Would you like me to count this out to you?
不用了 我能行
No, I'm good.
祝你今天愉快
So, you have a good day.
你也是
You, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能给我拿些收据纸吗
Can you get me some receipt paper?
你能给我拿些收据纸吗
Can you get me some receipt paper?
我必须自己去拿吗
Do I have to do it myself?
我知道你只想要三万 但这是四万
I know you only wanted 30 but there's 40.
这样你下次就不用再跑一趟了
That will save you a trip next time.
不会有下次了
Well, there won't be a next time.
这是唯一一次
This is the only time.
这就是我爱你的地方
That is what I love about you.
我认真的 这是最后一次了
I'm serious. This is the last time.
看着我 我认真的 这是贷款 所以加上它
Look at me. I am serious. This is a loan, so add it.
你想要市场利率还是友情和家人利率
You want the market interest rate or friends and family?
真好笑
Very funny.
这是我们商定的两万
Here is the 20 that we agreed upon.
生产核算的运作方式
And the way that production accounting is working,
他们给你现金更方便
it's just easier for them to pay you in cash.
哇
Wow.
漂亮 我正用着厨房♥呢
Nice. I'm using the kitchen.
老天...
God...
你有没有再考虑过再节目中
Have you, um, thought any more about your work
展出你的作品
being featured on the show?
没 我还没考虑过
Um, no, I haven't.
所以只是放在房♥子里
So, it's just in the home,
你不会谈到他们
it's not--you're not talking about it.
就让他们呆在那里 对吧
It's just there, right?
正是 它们只是作为背景
No, exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just in the background.
好的 我想我对此没意见
Right. I think... I'd be cool with that.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? Yeah? - Yeah.
太好了 好的 呃...
Amazing. Okay. Um...
天啊 他们让我们这么做真的太烦人了
God, it's so annoying that they make us do this.
他们让我签了一模一样的东西
They made me sign this exact same thing
为了在节目中展示这些房♥子
to feature the homes on the show,
我想他们是
just because I guess they're, like,
把房♥子当成艺术品之类的
considered art or whatever. Um...
所以 这是顾问合同
so, this is the consultant contract.
你只需在这签名
So, you just sign here.
好的
All right.
在这填你的地址
And then your address goes there.
下面的合同也是如此
And then you'll just do the same for the contract underneath.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我看到你外面有个篮筐
I saw you have a hoop outside.
我租下这个地方的时候就在那了
Yeah, it was, uh, there when I rented the place.
我参加了初级后备队的选拔 但没有通过
Yeah, I tried out for junior varsity but I didn't make it.
嗯哼 - 你打球吗
Mm- hmm. - Do you play?
我会投篮游戏
Just HORSE.
我们来玩吧
Let's play.
现在吗
Right now?
对 如果你有空的话
Yeah, if you're free.
好吧 我想我有空
Yeah, I guess I'm free.
如果你有其他事情要做 我们就不必了
Yeah. I mean, we don't have to if you have other stuff to do.
好啊 来吧
Sure. Let's--let's do it.
好的
Okay.
好了 我们这样
All right. So this one,
转五次 转到你头晕为止
spin around until you're dizzy, five times.
好的
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表