剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
缺乏机会的失望。
这首歌♥的总体信息似乎是,制度化的压♥迫♥使贫困和导致人们采取极端措施生存的绝望长♥期♥存在。副歌♥呼吁采取行动,并鼓励
听众表明他们 "准备好骑马 "反对当前的制度。
就这样吗 - 对
This it? - Yeah.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你这么快就赶来 - 抱歉了
Thank you for coming so quick. - Sorry about that.
我有新的电池 - 嘿
Yeah, I got a new one. - Hey.
久仰你的大名
Heard so much about you.
我觉得我认识你 - 这是我的一个朋友
I feel like I know you. - This is a friend of mine.
他只是要帮我扶一下梯子
He's just gonna help, uh, me hold the ladder and stuff.
他是专业的 - 就是这里
He's a professional. - There it is.
好了 道奇 我去把梯子搬来
All right, Dougie, I'm gonna get the ladder out back.
你为什么不来帮我抬一下呢
Why don't you come with me to help me carry it in.
好
Okay.
不
No.
我明天早上再做
I'll do it tomorrow morning.
她可能睡了
She might be asleep.
我们换好电池就走吧
Let's just change the battery and leave.
不 我们来都来了 她还没睡呢
No. We're so close. She's not asleep.
她就坐在那看电视
She was sitting there watching TV.
那是另一个
That's the other one.
你到底想怎么样
What's your plan, anyways?
你想进她的卧室吗 道奇
You gonna go into her bedroom? Come on, Dougie.
来吧 - 好吧
Come on. - Okay.
你知道这所房♥子里有一台电梯
You know there's an elevator in this house.
真的吗
Really?
你和VV一起工作吗
Do you work with Vivi?
不 我是艾瑞克的一个朋友
No, I'm a friend of Eric's.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
艾瑞克 他是个大好人
Oh, Eric, he's a great guy.
你怎么认识艾瑞克的
How do you know Eric?
我不认识艾瑞克 我开玩笑的
I don't know Eric. I was kidding.
你知道我是怎么知道你不认识艾瑞克的吗
You know how I know you don't know Eric?
他不存在 我编出来的
He's fake. I just made him up.
马乔里邀请我的 - 不是吧
Marjorie invited me. - No, you didn't.
是的 - 艾瑞克不存在吗
Mm-hmm. - There's no Eric?
嗯哼 - 嗷
Mm-hmm. - Ugh.
你怎么认识马乔里的
How do you know Marjorie?
我有时候会买♥♥她的艺术品
I buy her art sometimes, you know.
艾瑞克是虚构的
There's no Eric.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我他妈才不管你相不相信
You can believe whatever the fuck you want.
雨我无瓜
Doesn't affect me.
你发誓
You swore.
我觉得你不能...
I didn't think you were allowed to...
我说不好
I don't know.
我们做的很多事情可能会让你大吃一惊
There's lots of things we do that might surprise you.
葡萄
Grape.
你说什么
Excuse me?
吃点葡萄
Grape.
哦
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you, yeah.
那么还有什么会让我大吃一惊
So, what else might surprise me?
我们要不要去看看那台电梯
Should we take a look at that elevator?
好啊
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个空间只能容纳两个人
Only room for two, I guess.
是...
It's...
只是洗手间而已 不是电梯
It was just a bathroom. It wasn't an elevator.
我们要出去走走吗
Should we go outside?
嗯哼 - 好的
Mm-hmm. - Okay.
我们应该...
You know, we should, um...
我们应该把所有烟雾探测器的电池都换掉
We should probably switch out all the batteries in all the smoke detectors,
因为通常情况下都是一损俱损
because when one goes, they usually all go,
因为它们是串联电路
because they went in around the same time.
好吧...
Well...
我只拿了一个电池 所以...
I only have one battery, so...
幸好我在口袋里多塞了几个九伏电池
Well, it's lucky I carry a few extra 9- volts in my pocket.
有备无患
Always.
这个主意不错
That's a good idea.
我们很快就能搞完 我们可以分头行动
We'll be quick. We can split up.
你可以弄外面这些
You can do the ones out here
我去弄房♥间里面的
and I'll do the one in that room.
如果娜拉还在睡觉 我们可不想吵醒她
Well, we wouldn't want to wake Nala if she's sleeping.
不 她还醒着 她熬夜熬得很晚 所以...
No, she's awake. She stays up very late, so...
她不怎么睡觉吗
Oh, she doesn't need a lot of sleep?
对的
No.
好吧 给你
All right, here.
我给你几个电池
Let me give you the batteries.
你可以用这个梯子
And, um, here, you use the ladder
我拿把椅子就行
and I'll grab a chair.
我需要你到外面去好让他们换...
I need you to get out so they can change the smoke...
没关系的
It's okay.
这完全没问题 别担心
It's totally fine. Don't worry about it.
我不想打断她
I don't want to interrupt her at all, you know?
我很快的 - 你确定吗
I'll be quick. - Are you sure?
对 我很确定
Yeah, I'm positive.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
这一个真的
This one's really
比我预期中还要糟糕多了
a lot more messed up than I thought that it would be.
我还需要一些时间来弄好
I'm gonna need a couple more minutes with it.
我这快弄完了
I'm almost done in here.
我还需要点时间 亚瑟
Need a few more minutes, Ash!
我听不到哔哔声
I can't really hear the beeps.
你能把电视声音关小一点吗
Can you turn down the TV a little?
我想确保我把它修好了 所以...
I want to make sure I fix it, so...
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
你为什么要这样 你明知道我在看着呢
Why do you do that? You can clearly see I'm watching it.
因为你该去做你作业了
Because it's time for you to do your homework.
你说我可以明天再做的
You said I could do it tomorrow.
我明天早上再做
I'm doing it tomorrow morning.
你知道这些99%都是假警报
Yeah, you know, 99% of the time it's like a false alarm.
但一旦那1%出现了...
But that 1% that it's right...
就像狼来了的故事
It's like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."
你知道那个故事吗
You know that story?
知道
Yeah.
那是说一个男孩诅咒了一头狼的故事 对吗
Well, it's about a boy who curses a wolf, right?
不 不是的
No, it's not.
我小时候听到的就是这样 但...
The version I heard as a kid was, but...
这些烟雾探测器对你们有用吗
How has this been working out for you?
很有用 - 是吗
Oh, it's been working great. - Good?
对 - 好的
Yeah. - Yeah.
我的朋友
So, um, my friend,
她告诉我你很厉害
he tells me you're pretty powerful.
我有一个有趣的主意
I have a fun idea.
你想诅咒我吗
You want to curse me?
来吧 很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
只要你诅咒我 我就给你20块
Just say the words and I'll give you 20 bucks.
快 你只需要说出来
Just quick. You just need to say the words.
就我们三个人
There's three of them.
我需要这个
I need this.
我需要这个 好吗
I need this, okay?
拜托了
Please.
我不能一直这样
I can't keep doing this.
我不能 拜托你说吧
I can't. Please just say it.
嘿 这掉下来了
Hey! It dropped.
这东西掉下来了
It dropped. It fell, it fell.
这吓到她了
She got scared.
我换好了电池
Um, I got the battery,
但我没法把它插到墙上
but I couldn't get it up in the wall.
亚瑟 你要来吗
Asher, you want to do that?
她一定是被吓到了
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表