剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
A part of the show, maybe add it to the show,
你们饿了吗
You guys hungry?
这是正常的
Well, this is whack.
达美乐:比萨饼外送餐厅连锁店,总部位于美国密歇根州的安娜堡
我要订些达美乐
I'm gonna order some Dominos.
我想尝尝他们上的新品鸡柳
I saw they have some new chicken fingers that I wanted to try.
他对自己很没信心
He's very unsure of himself
很多次了 我感觉... -他们看上去很不错
a lot of times. I feel like... -They look pretty good.
我猜测或我认为这...
I guess or I think this just...
录像带不是就剩15分钟了吗
Isn't there just 15 minutes left of this?
是的 但他们送得很快 可以15分钟内送到
Yeah, but it gets here fast. They could be here in, like, 15.
通常 同城急送
Usually. Delivery.
我们可以直接看完 不是吗
We should just finish it. No?
好吧 那我们看完之后吃还是...
Okay. And then, eat after or...
不用了 -不用
I'm, I'm good. Yeah. -No.
我不是很饿
I'm not hungry.
这一切都表明了
And all that means, you know,
他知道自己在说什么
that he knows what he's talking about.
没错 但那家伙一点都不幽默
Well, you know, but no, the man was not funny.
他们在胡说什么 我很幽默
What are they talking about? I'm funny.
他给了一个...
So, he was given a...
他不需要很幽默
He doesn't have to be funny.
一组无法通过混合其他颜色而得到的颜色。在传统的色彩理论中,原色是红色、蓝色和黄色。这些颜色被认为是基本的,
因为它们可以通过各种组合和混合来创建所有其他颜色
我们已经学过了原色
So we learned about our primary colors,
通过混合两种主要颜色而得到的颜色
现在我们要学习次要颜色
and now we're gonna learn about our secondary colors.
次要颜色由原色混合而成
Our secondary colors are made up from the primary colors,
它们是绿色 紫色和橘色
and they are green, purple, and orange.
我们拿出蓝色和红色
So we're gonna take blue and red
把它们混合到一起看看我们会得到什么
and mix them together and see what we get.
去吧
Go ahead.
好的 把它们混合到一起
Okay. Mix them together.
娜拉 你感觉好点了吗
Nala, do you think you're feeling better
你准备好上课了吗
and you're ready to join the class?
你现在可以去上课了吗
Are you gonna be okay joining the class now?
你确定吗 那好吧
Are you sure? Okay. All right.
你可以试试 来吧
You can try. Come on.
好了 让我们试试红色和黄色
Okay. Let's try red and yellow
看看我们会得到什么
and see what we get.
很好
Very good.
她黑不溜秋的
She's totally black.
姑娘们 集中注意力
Girls, pay attention.
对不起
Sorry.
就这样 丽塔 再来一次
Yes, Rita, one more.
再见 小女孩 -再见
Bye, little girl. -Bye.
我们班有一只仓鼠 它今天死了 很悲伤
We had a class hamster, and it died and it was so sad today.
我喜欢仓鼠
I like hamsters.
我们前几天才养了约翰
We had John for a couple of days ago.
我想做更多的手镯
I wanna make more bracelets.
送给你的朋友吗
To give to your friends?
对 -好吧
Yeah. -Oh, okay.
还有项链 看到了吗 我已经有项链了
And necklaces. See? I already have the necklaces.
我们回家后可以玩罗布乐思吗
Can we play Roblox when we get home?
好呀好呀好呀
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我听说了罗布乐思的更新
I heard about this Roblox update
他们在布鲁克海文增加了一块新地图
about they added like a new stock in Brookhaven.
是的 布鲁克海文有一个更新
Yeah, there's a new update in Brookhaven
他们最近新增的
that they added recently.
在罗布乐思关于财富吗
And in Roblox about a wealth?
那什么都没有 它在哪里
There's nothing there. Where is it?
娜拉 它在哪里
Nala, where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的篮球橡皮在哪里
Where's my basketball eraser?
我不喜欢篮球 我从没借过
I don't like basketball. I never borrowed it.
你借了 我那天给你了
Yeah, you did. I gave it to you the other day.
别再否认了
Stop denying it.
嗯 -到底在哪
Mmm -Where's mmm? Where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
它在哪 我要拿走你全部的...
Where is it? Look, I'm gonna take all your...
我怎么会记得 -我要去把
How am I supposed to remember? -I'm going to take
把你的娃娃全藏起来
all your dolls and hide it.
我怎么可能会记得
How am I supposed to remember?
我怎么可能会记得是什么意思
Oh, what do you mean, how am I supposed to remember it?
我把它给了你 你说你会还给我的
I gave it to you, you said you'd give it back
已经过了一天了 我的橡皮在哪...
and it's been one day. So where is my--
这不是我的责任
Well, that is not my responsibility.
这不是我的责任 如果我把它给了你
That's not my responsibility. If I give it to you,
你就有责任照看好它
it's your responsibility to take care of it
并还给我
and give it back to me.
确保完好无损
and make sure it's good.
电♥话♥在哪里
Where is the phone at?
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走快走
Let's go! Let's go!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
现在快走 十万火急 我们走
Let's go now! Let's go. It's an emergency! Let's go!
娜拉 快走 -原来你是 你好
Now! Nala, let's go. -It's you. Hi. Hi.
娜拉 快走啊 -我们互相认识
Nala. Let's go now! Let's go! -We know each other.
我有...我有钱要给你
I have--I have money for you.
我要给你些东西 我要给你钱
I have something for you, I have money for you.
我们走 娜拉 -不 不 没事的
Let's go, Nala, let's go. -No, no, no. It's okay.
我不会伤害你的 我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm not going to hurt you.
别
No.
我们现在就走 快啊
Let's go now! Let's go.
哈喽
Hello?
就给我一秒钟
Just stop for one second.
姑娘们
Girls.
等一下 等一下
Okay. Okay. Wait, wait, wait.
我有一百块给你
I have a hundred dollars for you, okay.
就像我承诺的那样
Just like I promised, okay?
你记得我 对吗 在停车场里
You remember me, right, from the parking lot?
我们开着那辆白色面包车在拍摄
We were filming with the white van,
面包车里的人 我和他们是一起的
the guys in the white van, I was with them,
你拿着迷你雪碧 对吗
you had those tiny cans, right?
你拿着那些迷你雪碧
You had those tiny cans.
嘿 -你好
Hey. -Hi.
嘿 姑娘们 你们怎么样 -没什么没什么
Hey girls, how you doing? -It's okay. It's okay.
你们认识这个人吗 -他闯进了我们家里
You know this guy? -No. He broke into our house
现在他在追我们 -...他们认识我
and now he's chasing us... -They do know me.
他们认识的 我们虽然不是很熟
No, they do. They--we, we don't know each other well,
但他们认识我
but they know me.
这没什么 -是的
It's okay. -Yeah, yeah.
这没什么 过来 -是的 没什么
It's okay. Come on, come here. -It's okay. Yeah.
聊会天 -好的
Talk to me. -Yeah.
你知道接下来会发生什么 -是的
You know what's gonna happen? -Yeah.
好吧 -你站在原地不要动
Okay. Yes. -Wait right here for a while.
不 你不明白
No, no, you don't understand.
好了
All right.
继续做你们的事吧 亲爱的
Go about your day, sweeties, okay?
我告诉你可以走了吗
Did I tell you you can go anywhere?
没有 好的好的好的
No. Okay. Okay. Okay.
你不懂 -你给我坐下
You don't understand. -You're gonna have a seat.
坐下 -好的
Sit down. -Okay.
这条街那头的房♥子是我的 你知道吗
I own the house down the block, okay?
我是你的邻居 -你不用跟我说
I'm your neighbor. -So you don't have to tell me.
好吧 -不不不
No. Okay. -No, no, no.
好的 -你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下...
Okay. -You sit the fuck down...
我坐着呢
Yeah, I'm sitting--
否则我拧断你的脖子
or I will break your goddamn neck!
遵命
Yes, Sir. Yes.
我要通知他们 向他们解释...
See I want you to tell them, explain it to them...
好的 -你这个变♥态♥ 白♥痴♥
Yes. -You sick fuck! Cretin.
叫警♥察♥来
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表