剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
没有
It doesn't.
这是不合适的
It's inappropriate.
别他妈的告诉我们什么是不合适
Don't tell me what the fuck is inappropriate.
嘿 - 听着 闭嘴给我听好
Hey! - Listen. Shut up and listen.
伙计...
Buddy...
我想怎么解决那堆破事是我的事
I'm gonna handle my business however the fuck I want to handle that shit.
你给我辞职 好吗 - 不然怎样
Quit it, okay? - Or what?
不然怎样 - 不然会有你好果子吃的
Or what? - There's gonna be consequences.
把你的手从枪那里拿开 - 我不怕什么好果子
Take your hand from your gun. - I ain't afraid of consequences.
我受够了这些混混
I'm tired of these fucking gangbangers,
小偷来偷东西
thieves coming to steal.
你们知道那是什么吗
You know what the fuck that is?
那是癌症 你们带来的这种风气
That's cancer, and you guys brought that shit.
这只是小偷小摸 费尔南多
It's a petty misdemeanor, Fernando.
这对谁都没有损害 这会损害谁呢
It's hurting no one. Who is it hurting?
我能用你们的洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom?
不能 - 不能
No. - No.
你为什么和这些人鬼混在一起 费尔南多
Why are you with these men, Fernando?
这些人吗 这些人他妈的是我的兄弟
These men? These men are my fucking brothers.
嘿 你可以用我们的洗手间 好吗
Hey, you can use our bathroom, okay?
我都准备替你挨枪子了
I was ready to take a bullet for you.
你在说什么玩意
What are you talking about?
他们根本不会对我们怎么样
They weren't gonna fucking do anything.
小点声 小点声 - 他们是一群胆小鬼
Shh! Shh! - They're cowards.
那些牛仔裤一共花了我们多少钱
How much have we been charged total for those jeans?
大概一万四
Roughly $14,000- ish.
我知道 我知道这太多了...
I know, I know that it's too mu--
我知道我们需要停止这种行为
I know that we need to put a stop to it.
我明白 我只是对人们有更高的期望
I understand. I just expected more from people.
你知道吗
You know?
也许这一切冥冥中自有原因
Maybe this is all happening for a reason.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 - 你知道吗
I don't know. - You know what?
我觉得我们应该让道奇
I think we should just tell Dougie to shoot
在商店里拍好他需要的东西
whatever he needs to shoot in the stores,
我们就可以重新开始收租了
and then we just--We starting charging them rent.
我们就要这么做
That's what we'll do.
如果我们收他们租金 他们就不干了
If we charge them rent, they're gonna leave.
他们会关门大吉的 他们没有顾客...
They'll shut down. They're not having customers--
我们需要播出这档节目
We need to get this show on the air.
我们需要让这档节目播出
We need to get this show on the air,
然后事情会自然而然地好转 好吗
and then it'll grow organically from there, okay?
但费尔南多怎么办 我们承诺过给他一份工作
But what about Fernando? I mean, we promised him a job.
天啊 我现在管不了这么多了
Oh, my God, I'm not thinking about that right now.
但他妈妈还有其他一切事情
But his mom and everything.
他妈妈
His mom?
哦 小亚亚
Oh, Ashy.
哦 你真贴心
Oh, you're so sweet.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
很高兴认识你 这是谁啊
Nice to meet you. Who's this?
这是哪位啊
Who's this?
你太关心他人啦
You care about people so much.
你真是一个天使
You're such an angel.
很好
Good!
你最好辞职 先生
You'd better quit it, mister!
否则会有你好果子吃的
There'll be consequences! Oh!
嘿 今天我的部分你拍完了吗
Hey, you're good with me for the day?
对 对 - 你不需要别的了吧
Yeah, yeah. - You don't need anything?
不用了 你最好还是走开吧
No, no, it's probably better you're gone anyway.
我会对亚瑟火力全开 所以...
I'm gonna go pretty hard, so...
你今晚和我去送相机对吗
You're sending a camera with me tonight, though?
给卡拉的吗 是的 没错 - 好
Oh, for Cara? yeah, sure. - All right.
你确定你不想谈这个吗
You're sure you don't want to come to that?
对 还是算了
Yeah, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
好的 祝你好运 - 谢谢
All right, good luck. - All right, thank you.
再见
See you.
亚瑟 嘿 真不错 别让他看起来太好看了
Ash- man! Hey, that's good. Don't make him look too good.
知道吗
Alright?
相片在哪
Where's that photo?
哦 - 多谢
Oh. - Thank you.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好 - 是吗
Good. - Yeah?
好了 我们有很多东西要谈
All right, we got a lot to cover,
所以我希望你准备好了
so I hope you're ready.
这将会是一场马拉松
It's gonna be a little marathon.
这样可以吗 - 很好
Is that good? - That's great.
我很兴奋
Yeah. So I'm excited.
好了 让我们理一下框架
All right! So let's clear the frame.
来吧 - 各就各位
Let's do it. - Let's roll everything.
是这样的 我一直在翻看录像
So, I've been looking through the footage,
就是我们把剪辑拼到一起
you know, as we're putting a cut together.
你和惠特 你们是天作之合
And, uh, you and Whit are, like, the perfect couple.
童话般的浪漫
Fairy- tale romance, you know?
你能感受到 这非常动人
You just feel it. It's really--It's really beautiful.
我得问一下...
And I got to ask...
你最喜欢惠特尼什么
What do you love most about Whitney?
我该从哪说起呢 毕竟...
Well, where do I even start? I mean...
她...很善良
She's... kind.
体贴入微 聪慧过人
Thoughtful. Intelligent.
她是我遇见过的最无私的人
She's the most selfless person I've ever met.
呃...
Uh...
她所做的一切都如此的...
just everything she does is so...
真实而纯净
true and pure.
就好像她联♥通♥着整个宇宙
It's like she has a connection with the universe or something.
呃...
Uh...
她什么都知道
she just knows.
我感觉我很幸运
And I feel lucky
能站在她的阴影之下
to stand in her shadow.
所以你会说她是一个比你更好的人
So, would you say she's a better person than you?
是的
Yeah.
绝对的
Yeah, definitely.
你能把那作为一个句子复述给我听吗
Could you say that back to me as a sentence?
她是一个比我更好的人
She's a better person than me.
"她"是谁
Who's "she"?
惠特尼是一个比我更好的人
Whitney is a better person than me.
非常好 很不错
That's great. That's great.
呃...
Um...
那么...
so...
比方说...
let's say...
没有她你的生活会是什么样
what would your life be like without her?
翻天覆地 疯了一样
You know, upside- down, like crazy.
整个世界都疯了
Crazy world, you know?
在平行宇宙里 如果她离开了你
Alternate universe, if she left you or something.
那我会一无所有
I'd have nothing.
那么 亚瑟
So, um, Asher.
我们不如讲讲房♥子里的扬声器吧
Why don't we talk about the speakers in the houses.
好吗
Right?
我可以叫做"亚瑟特辑"
"The Asher Special," I like to call it.
对 我是说...
Yeah. I mean, um...
它们是无边框的
Well, they're bezel- less,
所以它们和天花板和地板完全齐平
so they're completely flush with the ceilings or the floors.
你可以把它们涂上油漆
And, um, you can paint over them and, you know,
那丝毫不会影响它们的音质
that doesn't affect the sound whatsoever.
我们说的是好音质 对吧
Yeah. We're talking good sound, right?
你完全沉浸在声音中
You're fully submerged in sound, yeah.
我喜欢 我喜欢这栋房♥子
I love that. I'm liking this house.
这样的扬声器有多少个
How many speakers are we talking?
十一个
11.
再加上一个低音炮
Plus a subwoofer.
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表