剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
你还好吗
time, you know. -Are you OK?
你现在没事吧 怎么了
Are you OK right now? What's going on?
我没事 我想我只是...
Yeah, I'm OK. I think it's just...
也称假性宫缩
布拉克斯通·希克斯收缩啥的
It's Braxton Hicks or something.
只是... -宝宝头朝下了吗
It's just... -Is the head turning down?
不是 他会翻过来的
No, he'll flip.
好的 -快临盆了
OK. -Closer to the date.
这是正常现象
This is just... It'll happen naturally.
好的
OK.
好了 -好的
OK. -OK.
很好
Good.
这可以让你持续监测
This is going to let you continuously monitor
婴儿房♥内外的压力
the pressure inside and outside the baby room
这样你就可以知道房♥子内部是否有能量泄露
so you'll know if there's a leak coming from inside of the house.
但这边的房♥子还是被动式的
But this side of the home will stay passive.
婴儿房♥安装了空调吧
And the baby room was climate-controlled A/C, yeah?
我们能不能把面板隐藏起来
Is there any way that we could hide that panel a bit?
我有时会把这座房♥子用作样本间
I use the house as a showroom sometimes, so...
"减排"看起来有点吓人
"Abatement" looks a little scary
我不希望吓到人们
and I just don't want people freaking out
让他们产生被动式住♥宅♥对婴儿不好的误解
and thinking that passive homes are bad for babies.
我们要告诉人们这是一个播客工作室吗
Are we going to tell people it's a podcasting studio?
这些住♥宅♥对婴儿不好吗
Are these homes not bad for babies?
那我们何必多此一举 -得了吧
Then why are we doing all this? -Oh, come on.
你又不傻 别闹了
You're not a fucking moron. Come on!
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
来吧 伙计 -老实说 等他一岁了再说
Come on, man. -Just till he's one, honestly.
好吧 -夏天可不是闹着玩的
OK. -The summers have been crazy.
我们不会拿他的生命去冒险
We're not going to gamble with his life.
我可以把面板藏起来
I could hide the panel.
我可以藏起来 -谢谢
I could hide it. -Thank you.
听
Listen.
一旦空气排空 你就可以开门了
Once all the air is released, you could open the door.
哦 见鬼 我给宝宝准备了一个礼物
Oh, fuck! I got a gift for the baby.
塔哒 -哇哦
Ta-da! -Oh, wow!
这是挂在婴儿床上的 -谢谢
It's to hang over the crib. -Thank you.
有了这个他再也不会做噩梦了
He'll only have good dreams with that.
多谢 -不客气
Ah! Thank you. -You're welcome.
你真是太贴心了
That's so sweet.
实际上 宝宝没出生前
Um, we are actually not accepting gifts
我们是不收礼的 但是...
until after the baby is born, but...
好吧 -你人真好
Oh, OK. -It's so nice of you.
我明白
I understand.
他出生后我再给你们
I'll give it to you after he's born.
太好了 -好
Perfect. OK. -OK.
我们跟你说了这是个男孩了吗
Did we tell you it was a boy?
我想是的
I think so.
我什么都没说过
I didn't... I didn't say anything.
也许我碰巧听到了
Maybe I heard it in passing.
好吧
OK.
没关系 -没事的
It's OK. -It's fine.
对 别担心 -天知地知你知我知
Yeah, don't worry. -I won't tell anyone.
我要告诉每个人
I'm telling everybody.
我在车上等你
I'll be at the truck.
多谢 -感谢你做的一切
Thanks, OK. -Thank you for everything.
不客气
You're welcome.
那家伙你是在哪认识的 他简直疯了
Where the fuck did you meet that guy? That was fucking insane.
我刚认识他的... -别再这样了
I just met him. I was... -OK, never again.
别再这样了 -他不会的 他被炒了
Never again. -He's not. He's fired.
我今天就炒了他 -好的 谢谢
I'm firing him today. -OK. Thank you.
你的身体里有一个小小的我
There's a little me inside you.
阿什
Ash?
嗯
Mm.
你为什么在上面
Why are you up there?
你说什么
What you saying?
这是怎么回事
Here, what... what is happening?
你为什么在天花板上
Why are you on the ceiling?
怎么回事 -你为什么在天花板上
What's happening? -Why are you on the ceiling?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我爬下来
Let me climb down.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's going on.
怎么回事
What is this?
我们需要平衡压强
We need to equalize the pressure.
打开婴儿房♥的门 -好的 好的
Open the baby room door. -OK. OK.
好 好 好 好
OK. OK. OK. OK.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
天呐
Oh, my God!
好了
OK.
我们要开些窗 -好的
We need to open some windows. -All right.
好了吗 还有前门
OK? And the front door.
我不想让你掉下来
I don't want you to fall.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想把床搬到你下边来
I'm trying to move the bed under you.
不 我移到床那边去
No, I'll move over the bed.
你去把那边的窗打开就行
OK, just... Just open that window right there.
好的 好的
OK. OK.
好了
OK.
见鬼 -我在床上方了
Shit! -I'm over the bed.
好的 -现在去把前门打开
OK. -Now go open the front door.
好的 -你能行的
OK. -OK, you've got this.
好吗 -好 好 好
OK? -OK. OK. OK.
哦天 哦天 哦天 -这该死的房♥子
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! -This fucking house!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
不要啊 好吧
Oh, no! OK.
里面有变化吗
Is it changing in there?
你要是掉下来了一定要告诉我
You tell me if you fall.
我还在上面
I'm still up here.
好的 前门开了
OK. Front door is open.
前门已经开了 -好的
Front door is open. OK. -OK.
我们去浴室拿条毛巾
Let's grab a towel from the bathroom,
你可以用毛巾把我拉下来
and you can use that to pull me down, OK?
好的 好的 好的 好的
OK. OK, OK, OK.
把我拉下来 -好的
To dislodge me, OK? -OK. Yes.
好的 -很好
OK. -OK. Good.
好了 -扔上来 扔上来
Yeah. -Throw it up. Fling it up.
不 你需要抓住另一头
No. You need to hold on to the other end
然后抛给我 好吗 -好的
and fling it up to me, OK? -OK.
因为你要把我拉下去 不是吗
Because you're going to pull me down, right?
把我从这鬼地方拉下去
To dislodge me from, from whatever's...
我把3它扔给你 然后你把一头丢下了
I'm just going to throw it up to you, and you drop it down
这样我就可以抓住另一头了
to me and just dangle it so that I can grab the other end.
好的 -好的
Sure. Sure. -OK. OK.
来吧
Go. OK.
好的 -我只想下去
OK. -OK. I just want to get down.
好吗
OK?
宝贝 别怕 别怕 接住
Don't be scared. Don't be scared, baby. Here. OK.
很好 让我抓住这头
OK, great. OK. Let me get my hand on it.
好的
OK.
我再试一次
I'm gonna do it again.
天呐 你还好吗
Oh, God. Are you OK?
我没事 -好的
I'm OK. -OK.
使劲 使劲 等等
Come on. Come on. Come on. Wait.
等会 别动
Ah! Wait, no!
我想让你到床这边来 后退点 后退点
No, I want you over the bed. Back up, back up!
好吧 这没用
OK, OK. This isn't working.
这没有用 -这样吧
It's not working. -You know what?
我伸手去够你 怎么样
I'm just going to reach to you, OK?
小心 宝贝 小心点 -我会小心的
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表