剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表
十一个什么
11 what?
这栋房♥子里有十一个扬声器
There are 11 speakers,
加上一个低音炮
plus a subwoofer in this house.
说得更自豪些
Say it more proud.
这栋房♥子里有十一个扬声器
There are 11 speakers,
再加上一个低音炮
plus a subwoofer in this house.
这些民兵分子带着枪出现在我的门前
This militia comes to my door with guns.
枪吗 - 是的
Guns? - Yes.
喔 - 为什么呢
Whoa. - And why?
因为我在社区里表现出的激进主义
Because of my activism in the community.
那也太蛮不讲理了
That is so crazy.
他们的青椒卖♥♥完了 这倒是头一次
They're out of green chili. That's a first.
等会 你现在在哪里
Wait, where are you right now?
呃 我在科奇尼塔·格兰德餐馆
Uh, I'm at, uh, Cochinita Grande.
我离你就两条街的距离
I'm literally two blocks from you.
我到你那去 我喜欢那个地方
I'll just come by. I love that place.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
好的 我和一个朋友在一起
Okay. I'm with a friend.
太好了
Great.
好的 一会儿见
Okay, see you in a sec.
好 一会儿见
Okay, see you in a sec.
一会儿见 那是她吗
See you in a sec? Was that her?
是的
Mm-hmm.
我很高兴见她
I'm excited to meet her.
也许她也会给我找一份工作
Maybe she'll want to pay me, too,
因为我也有一些智慧
for some of my wisdom,
你不觉得吗 - 别这样
don't you think? - Stop.
当猫头鹰发出最后一声呜咽
When the owl does his last hoo- hoo
当奶牛发出最后一声哞叫
and the cow does his last moo- moo,
那是鸽子最后一次嘎嘎叫
that's when a dove does his last quack- quack.
她到这的时候别发出那种声音
Do not do that voice when she's here.
她也要和我们一起吃午饭吗
Is she gonna have lunch with us, too?
我以为就我们两个
I thought it was just gonna be the two of us.
她很快就走的 对她好一点 - 好吧
It'll be quick. Be nice. - All right.
我待人一直很好 你在说什么
I'm always nice. What are you talking about?
你们好呀
Hi!
我去点单
Oh, let me go order.
你可以吃我的玉米卷
Oh, have some tacos.
我点了好多
I have, like, so much.
你确定吗 - 对 别客气
You sure? - Yeah, help yourself.
我点了很多 - 谢谢 我一会支付宝转你
I have a lot. - Thank you. I'll Venmo you.
这是布雷特 - 你好 布雷特
This is Brett. - Hi, Brett.
慢着 我刚才跟你说
Oh, wait. What I was telling you.
好的 这些人带着枪
Okay, so these guys come with guns
因为他们生气
because they're upset
这种基本上就是城市艺术的行为
at what is basically an urban art piece
是他们要起诉小偷小摸行为的声明
that's making a statement on prosecuting petty theft.
我一直在洛舍卡牛仔裤工作 你知道吗
I've been working with Iosheka Jeans, you know?
嗯哼 - 此外
Mm-hmm. - And, um,
因为有人偷牛仔裤所以他们报了警
they were calling the cops on people for stealing jeans.
我就说 "我们不能再这样做了"
And I was like, "We are not doing that anymore."
法律造就罪犯 - 对
Laws make criminals. - Right.
我们需要决定应该由谁来制定法律
And we need to really decide who we allow to make those laws.
你懂吗
Yeah. You know
完全赞同
Yeah, totally.
我要对这个我即将要吃下肚的玉米煎饼致以诚挚的感谢
I give thanks for this burrito that I'm about to consume.
你摸爬滚打
You fought the good fight
才有了今天的成就
to be where you are today,
到这个盘子里
here on this plate.
当我吃掉你美味的身体时 愿你的灵魂安息
May your spirit be free as I eat your delicious body.
安息吧 加入你来生的兄弟姐妹当中
Rest now, and join your brothers and sisters in the next life.
敬礼
Aho.
这人真奇怪
That was weird.
我和VV谈过了
Uh, I talked to Vivi,
他对照相机很在行
and he's very cool with cameras.
你不介意吗
And are you okay with it?
对 我不用出演对吧
Yeah. I don't have to act, right?
对 谁都不用做什么事情
No, nobody has to do anything.
这只是拍下我的真实生活
It's just really to get footage of my real life.
就是闲逛什么的
You know, just hanging out.
因为在这档节目中我的真实生活
Because there's basically no footage for the show
与亚瑟联♥系♥得太过紧密了
of my real life outside of Asher.
我有自己的生活
I have one.
我只是想分享给大家
and I just want to share that.
你知道吗
You know?
这是什么样的聚会
What is this gathering?
是这个收藏家
Uh, it's this collector.
他们举办了一个小聚会
They're having a little get-together.
马乔里想让我去
Marjorie wanted me to go.
有时候你得见一些
Sometimes you have to put in face time
你不喜欢的人 因为他们也许会买♥♥你的作品
with people you don't like, because they might buy your art.
哦
Oh.
我们非常欢迎你来
You know, you are more than welcome to come
如果你愿意的话
if you'd like to.
我是说如果你不介意这类事情的话
I mean, if you're comfortable with that sort of thing.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
算了吧
It's--It's good.
他恨这种东西
He hates this kind of thing.
但恨常常是一种类似于爱的激♥情♥
But hate is a passion that often resembles love.
这话很温馨
That's beautiful.
我会来的
I will come.
太好了 - 很好
Great. - Great.
如果你正在给洗手间铺瓷砖
So, if you're tiling the bathroom
你得绕过一根管道 你会怎么做
and you have to get around a pipe, what do you do?
把它裁掉
You cut it.
用什么来裁
With what?
一把锯子
A saw.
什么样的锯子
What kind of saw?
钻石锯
Diamond.
接近了 但还是...
Close, but, uh...
不是吗 什么样的锯子 - 不是
It's not? What type of saw? - No.
我很确定那是一把湿锯 但呃...
Pretty sure it's a wet saw. But, uh...
但你不需要了解这种东西 对吗
But you don't need to know that stuff, right?
你有其他人替你完成这些工作
You have other people who do that stuff for you.
比如说弗兰科
Like Freckle.
我监督他
I mean, I oversee him.
对 但你不会把自己弄脏
Yeah, but you don't get down and dirty.
你雇别人来做脏活
You hire people for that.
我有员工来做合同工
I have employees who do contract work.
你能说
Can you say,
"我雇别人来做脏活"
"I hire people to get down and dirty" for me
这句话吗
in a sentence?
我们能休息一会吗 我累坏了
Can we take a break? I'm exhausted.
只要说"我雇别人来帮我♥干♥脏活"就可以了
Just say, "I hire people to get down and dirty for me."
这将会给节目注入活力的 效果拔群
It'll be dynamic. It'll be good.
我们还要拍多久 道奇
How much longer do we have to go, Dougie?
好吧好吧 我们再说说你和惠特
Fine, fine. Let's go back. Let's go back to you and Whit.
童话般的浪漫 对吗
Fairy- tale romance, right?
天上掉馅饼
Came out of nowhere.
你们是在圣达菲遇见的
Met in Santa Fe?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
是的 - 那...
Yes. - And, uh,
你不是这里的人对吗
you're not from here, right?
那么是什么让你来到这
So, what brought you down here?
我得到了...我在干...
Well, I got--I was doing--
我在当地一家赌场找了一份合同工
I got a job doing contract work for a local casino.
但你...
But you were...
那份工作之前你就在这里 对吗
You were here before that job, right?
没错
Yeah.
那
And, um,
剧集 | 诅咒(2023) | 导航列表