Sheldon probably just needs a little alone time.
独处是很重要的
'Cause that's important.
不光对他而言 而是对
Not just for him, but for...
大部分人而言 都很重要
most anybody, really.
我也有同感呢
Don't I know it.
这是什么 玉米粥吗
What is that, polenta?
-艾米 快滚蛋 -好吧
- Amy, get out. - Right.
不会吧
No.
嗨 谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
出什么事了
What happened?
昨晚我在后面做饭
I was cooking in the back room last night
结果锅子起火了
and the hot plate caught on fire.
你没把火扑灭吗
And you couldn't put it out?
我当时正在街对面的
I was across the street
自助洗车行里洗澡呢
at the do-it-yourself car wash, taking a shower.
那你准备何时重新开张
So when will you reopen?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我还在等保险公♥司♥的答复
I'm waiting to hear back from the insurance company.
就是明天吗
So, tomorrow?
我不想太没礼貌 谢尔顿 可是
I don't mean to be rude, Sheldon, but, uh,
我的人生都快分崩离析了
my life is kind of falling apart right now.
你的人生
Your life?
大学逼着我继续研究弦理论
The university is making me do string theory
我的女友爱我爱得想和我同居
and my girlfriend loves me so much she wants to live with me.
现在唯一能抚平我悲伤的小店
And now, the place I need to go when I'm sad
又湿又烂 还一股怪味
is damp and smells funny.
抱歉让你失望了
Well, sorry I let you down.
不
No.
我不能接受这种事
I do not accept this.
所有的一切都变了 我不喜欢这样
Everything is changing and I hate it.
我要阻止这种改变
It stops now.
我要帮你重新振作起来
I'm helping you get back on your feet.
我要买♥♥这本漫画 谢谢
I would like to purchase this comic book, please.
2块9毛9
That'll be $2.99.
不会吧 这书都泡湿了呢
Really? It's soaking wet.
好吧 算你1块钱
Fine, a dollar.
你找的开20元吗
Can you break a 20?
不能 我只剩下百元大钞了
No, I only have hundreds.
你知道吗
You know what?
我一般都听不出讽刺 但我现在听懂了
I don't always recognize sarcasm, but I do right now,
人家一点都不喜欢
and I don't appreciate it.
对你的损失 我感到惋惜
I'm sorry for your loss.
但你不是唯一遭受重创的人
But you're not the only one whose day has been a disaster.
这玩意差点就能砸死我呢
That could have killed me.
还让不让人活了啊
I can't catch a break.
好久都没有谢尔顿的消息了
I haven't heard from Sheldon in a while.
他应该没事吧
You think he's okay?
我保证他没事啦
Oh, I'm sure he's fine.
我看看他人在哪里
I'm gonna see where he is.
怎么看
How?
我知道他的密♥码♥ 所以可以追踪他的手♥机♥
Oh, I know his password, so I can track his phone.
你居然做这种事
You do that?
不是经常做
Not always,
但自从他在跳蚤市场追着气球跑迷路以后
but ever since he wandered off at the swap meet chasing a balloon,
我就多留一个心眼
I get worried.
他会照顾好自己的
He can take care of himself.
我们教过他陌生人有多危险
Look, we went over stranger danger
也给他买♥♥了一只应急口哨
and gave him that whistle.
-真奇怪 -怎么了
- That's weird. - What?
他人在火车站呢
He's at the train station.
那又怎样 他最爱火车了
So? He loves trains.
外面天黑了 他又独自一人 我感觉不对
It's dark out and he's alone, I don't like it.
我们去找他吧
Let's go get him.
你这么照顾朋友 真是贴心
Oh, it's sweet how you look out for him.
你是个善良的人
You're a good guy.
也不光是善良
It's not just that.
如果他出了事 我妈铁定不会放过我
My mother would kill me if I let something happen to him.
老弟 我很抱歉
Dude, I'm so sorry.
你别介意我这么问
Don't take this the wrong way,
不过你是为了骗保险费吗
but did you do this for the insurance money?
才不是 天啊 你怎么和警♥察♥ 消防员
No. God, you sound like the police, the firemen,
我爹妈 我心理医生还有保险公♥司♥想得一样
my parents, my therapist and the insurance company.
我们支持你 有任何需要就说话
We're here for you, man. Whatever you need, okay?
其实呢 我在想能不能
Uh, actually, I was wondering if I could
在你家借宿几晚
crash at your place for a few nights.
当然可以
Sure, of course.
不过 艾米丽今晚要来过夜呢
Oh, actually, Emily was gonna spend the night.
你和她睡过了吗 行啊
You slept with her? Nice.
不能说我有多能耐啦
Well, I can't take all the credit.
是她准我才上的 但是
She let me do it to her, but...
但我可以打电♥话♥跟她取消约会
Uh, but I can always call her and cancel.
慢着 我知道有个地方你可以住
Hang on. I know a place you can stay
而且还可以赚点钱
and earn some money at the same time.
-太好了 -只是我要警告你
- Great. - I just have to warn you,
这其中会涉及侮辱 没人格以及言语虐待
it'll involve humiliation, degradation and verbal abuse.
这工作的陷阱在哪呢
So what's the catch?
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
你追踪了我的电♥话♥
You tracked my phone?
是的
Yeah.
天啊 你追了我这颗气球整整3英里啊
Boy, you chase one balloon for three miles.
我们担心你
We were worried about you.
别这么夸张
Don't be melodramatic.
我只是准备登上火车 永远离开
I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever.
你不是吧
Seriously?
你甚至没带换洗衣物和牙刷
You don't even have a change of clothes or a toothbrush.
我的计划是路过商场时买♥♥必需物品
My plan is to stop at malls and buy what I need.
这叫靠山吃山 靠水吃水
It's called living off the land.
我知道你不高兴
Okay, I know you're upset
发生了太多事
and there's a lot of stuff going on,
但一切都好商量
but it's nothing we can't work out.
来吧 咱们回家
Come on, let's get you home.
不 我已经到达了人生的奔溃点了
No. I've reached my breaking point.
我需要离开 现在就走
I need to leave. Now.
去哪里
And go where?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
生活中有几件事不如你意
So a few things don't go your way
你就决定像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗
and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo?
我想是的
I suppose it is.
只是我有信♥用♥卡♥
Except I have a credit card.
我拒绝用扁担挑着笔记本走
And I refuse to carry my laptop at the end of a stick.
而且我宁死也不愿吃罐头豆子
And I'd sooner die than eat beans out of a can.
拜托 和我们回家吧
Come on, come home with us
明天我带你去乐高乐园
and tomorrow I'll-I'll take you to Legoland.
乐高乐园不是一切问题的解决办法
Legoland is not the solution to everything.
而且《乐高大电影》问世后
And it's too much of a scene
那里就人满为患了
since that movie came out.
那我能做些什么
Then what can I do?
莱纳德 我不知所措
Leonard, I am overwhelmed.
一切都在改变 多到让人无法接受
Everything is changing and it's simply too much.
我需要离开 好好想想
I need to get away and think.
拜托 你知道你自己是反应过度了
Oh, c-come on, you know you're overreacting.
莱纳德 等等
Leonard, hang on.
过来一下
Just... come here for a second.
也许我们需要让他走
Maybe we need to let him go.
什么 为什么呀
What?! Why?
也许对他有好处
It might be good for him.
你知道他没办法这样一个人旅行
Y-You know he can't take a trip like this by himself.
他是个成年人
He's a grown man.
不 他外表是成年人
No, he looks like a grown man.
你也看过《辣妈辣妹》
You've seen Freaky Friday,
有时候小孩子的灵魂会换到大人的身体里
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表