就这样吗
That's it?
你不打算来一个蹩脚笑话
You're not gonna make some dumb joke
或是发表令人哭笑不得的评论吗
or some inappropriate comment?
不
No.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend, and...
我为你惋惜
I'm sorry.
你刚在我背上贴了一张"踢我"的字条吗
Did you just put a "Kick me" sign on my back?
没
No.
那样怎么会好笑呢
That wouldn't be funny at all.
《星战》试镜 第一拍
Star Wars audition, take one...
霍华德·乔尔·沃罗威茨饰演
starring Howard Joel Wolowitz,
我是货真价实的宇航员哦
real-life astronaut.
维达在这里
Vader is here...
现在 在这个月亮上
now... on this moon.
我感觉到了他的存在
I felt his presence.
他冲我来了
He's come for me.
我在附近他就会感觉到
He can feel when I'm near...
要我跟你说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you
厕纸用完了就得补充新的
to replace the toilet paper when it's empty?!
-我有重要事正忙到一半 -我也是
- I'm in the middle of something! - So am I!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表