while maintaining an outward appearance of acceptance.
多谢你基♥督♥徒般的宽容
That is very Christian of you.
母亲 如果你准备照这样生活下去
Mother, if you're going to conduct your life in this fashion,
我应该让你知道 世界已经不是
then I should let you know that the world has changed
你年轻时那个样子了
since you were a young woman.
没有短袜舞会[50年代流行]
You know, it's not all sock hops,
冷饮销♥售♥员[40年代流行]和种族隔离了
soda jerks and segregation anymore.
你觉得我到底多大年纪了
How old do you think I am?
我要说的是 你得小心
My point is that you're going to need to be careful.
以前保护你的
You used to be protected
是启蒙运动前的神话学
by your pre-enlightenment mythology,
现在你需要一个更强大的朋友
but now you're going to need a stronger friend
叫做安全套
named latex.
你是在对我进行家长性♥爱♥教育吗
Are you having the sex talk with me?
一定得有人说啊
Well, someone has to.
-我的上帝啊 -好了
- Oh, dear Lord! - Yeah, well...
别看他 他现在正生你的气呢
No, don't look to Him. He's mad at you right now.
拜托 别撅嘴了
Oh, come on, don't pout.
抱歉我毁了你的游戏
I'm sorry I ruined your game.
我没有撅嘴 我在沉思
I'm not pouting, I'm brooding.
这是性感男人撅嘴的方式
Which is how sexy men pout.
其实挺有趣的
It actually was kind of fun.
你只是假客套而已
You're just saying that.
是的
Yeah.
我喜欢穿越时空的元素
I liked the time travel element.
谢谢 我觉得很有启发性
Thank you. I thought it was inspired.
没错 是受了《终结者》的启发
It was. By Terminator.
我希望二十年后
Well, I hope 20 years from now,
我们还能在一起
we really are all still together
依然是朋友
and still friends.
-肯定是 -当然了
- Definitely. - Of course.
这样吧
Well, hey, how about this?
无论我们到时是不是朋友
Whether we're friends, not friends,
分散在世界各地 无论怎样
scattered around the world, no matter what,
我们说好了 二十年后这天的晚上八点
let's all promise to meet in front of this building
我们在这栋楼前见
exactly 20 years from tonight at 8:00 P.M.
然后像现在一样聚在一起吃晚餐
and have dinner like we always do.
这主意太好了
I love it.
现在就记在手♥机♥里
Putting it in my phone right now.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我的手♥机♥没有日历
My phone doesn't have a calendar.
没事 我写在手上
It's all right, I'll just write it on my hand.
搞定
And it's done.
是 说定了
Yup, we're all in.
好的 咱们二十年后见
All right, I'll see you guys in 20 years.
我就知道
I knew it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表