我小时候经常玩拼图
I did them all the time as a kid.
我妈以前常跟我说
As my mom used to say,
"当你在玩拼图时
"When you're doing a puzzle,
就像有成千上百个好友在跟你一起玩"
it's like having a thousand friends."
那时的她 总是爱说善意的谎言
She was full of fun lies like that.
如果能让你好过点
If it makes you feel any better,
我小时候我妈总是在吃大蛋糕
my mom's just full of pound cake.
抱歉你得跟我组队
I'm sorry you got stuck with me.
我猜你一定想跟伯纳黛特一起
I bet you wanted to be with Bernadette.
-你有跟伯纳黛特玩过游戏吗 -没有
- Have you ever played a game with Bernadette? - No.
感觉就跟和狼獾一起关在铁笼子里一样
Have you ever gone into a steel cage with a wolverine?
快点 快点 快点
Faster, faster, faster!
你懂那个词的意思吗
Do you not know that word?
快点就是"加快一点"
It means "more fast"!
别对我大声嚷嚷
Stop yelling at me.
喂
Hey!
现在老娘还不算在嚷你呢
You'll know when I'm yelling at you.
我知道了 是漫画书店
Ooh, ooh, it's the comic book store!
好了 快走吧
All right, come on.
那是我们下一个目的地
That's where we have to go.
但我们拼图没拼完呢
But we haven't finished the puzzle.
那有什么关系啊
Well, it-it doesn't matter!
我们都知道答案了 快走吧
We know the answer! Come on.
是你觉得你知道答案了
You think you know the answer.
但这可能是陷阱
But it could be a trick.
万一等拼图拼完
What if when the puzzle's complete,
我们发现图中有个窗户示意我们
there's a sign in the window that says,
"去小火车商店"呢
"Go to the train store"?
肯定不会这样的
Okay, it's not gonna say that.
我希望你是错的
Well, I hope you're wrong.
因为我真的很想去小火车商店
I really want to go to the train store.
是漫画书店
It's the comic book store.
快走
Let's go!
快点 笨蛋
Come on, numb nuts,
是漫画书店
it's the comic book store!
漫画书店 是漫画书店
It's the comic book store, it's the comic book store,
就是漫画书商店啦
it's the comic book store!
果然是漫画书商店
It's the comic book store.
你觉得佩妮在生我的气吗
Do you think Penny's mad at me?
因为你行驶在右侧车道
Because you're in the right lane behind a bus
又不敢超巴士的车吗
and you won't go around it?
她肯定觉得遵守交规很迷人
I'm sure she finds it charming.
不 是因为我不想跟她组队
No, because I didn't want her on my team.
我倒是觉得她逃过了一劫
I'm starting to think she dodged a bullet.
世上最龟速最难熬的一劫
The slowest bullet in the world.
我从来不知道你好胜心这么强
Geez, I never realized you were so competitive.
对啊 我懂你意思
Yeah, I know.
可能是因为我有
It's-it's probably because I grew up
五个兄弟姐妹
with five brothers and sisters
所以我每次都得跟他们争
so I had to fight for every...
天啊 你刚居然因为一只鸟减速了
Oh, my God, you did not just slow down for a bird!
你知道它们会飞走的吧
You know they fly, right?!
我觉得这是我们第一次
I think this is the first time we've ever
真正意义上的独处
actually been alone together.
你说得对
Huh, I guess you're right.
为什么会这样呢
Wonder why that is?
我第一个想到的就是
Well, off the top of my head,
我们没什么共同点
I'd say we don't have a lot in common
除了因为各自伴侣 所以朋友圈有了交集
except for the people we're involved with.
而且我们第一次见面时
Plus, when we first met,
佩妮告诫过我 千万不要单独跟你一起坐车
Penny warned me never to get into a car alone with you.
说的没错
Yeah.
我觉得我们的共同点肯定比想象中要多
You know, I bet you and I have more in common than we think.
比如说
Such as?
我也不知道
I don't know.
告诉我你喜欢什么
Tell me some things you like.
我想想
Uh, let's see.
我喜欢竖琴 《草原上的小木屋》
I like harps, Little House on the Prairie,
中古时期的诗歌♥和文学
medieval poetry, medieval literature...
不如我们来听点音乐
Hey, how about some music?
好呀
Great.
谢尔顿就从来不让我在车里听音乐
Sheldon never lets me listen to music in the car.
他不想被人误会是黑帮成员
He doesn't want to be mistaken for a gang member.
挑你喜欢的听吧
Find something you like.
披头士 太无聊
Beatles, boring.
阿姆 太吓人
Eminem, scary.
怪人奥尔
Weird Al?
活跃于上世纪80 90年代
你几岁啦
How old are you?
尼尔·戴蒙德
Neil Diamond?
我喜欢尼尔·戴蒙德
Yeah, I love Neil Diamond.
我超爱尼尔·戴蒙德
I love Neil Diamond.
* 卡洛琳 小甜心 *
* Sweet Caroline *
* 欢乐的时光从未如此美妙 *
* Good times never seemed so good *
* 美妙 太美 太妙了 *
* So good, so good, so good *
* 我一直以来 *
* I've been... *
谢谢让我借用你的漫画书商店
Oh, hey, thanks for letting me use the comic book store
作为我寻宝游戏的藏迷地点
as part of the scavenger hunt.
乐意之至
Oh, my pleasure.
我总是很乐于帮助一些
Always happy to help out with fun things
从来不邀请我参加的娱乐活动
that I wasn't invited to be a part of.
恭喜你们
Oh, congratulations.
你们是第一组到达的队伍
You're the first team to arrive.
太棒了 这不是整我的诡计
Yes! It's not a ruse to make fun of me.
这是真的游戏 而且我领先呢
It's a real game and I'm winning it!
你们下一道谜题是猜谜语
Your next puzzle is a riddle.
谁最适合给人出谜语呢
And who better to give it to you
肯定是非谜语人莫属啦
than The Riddler?
总是会刻意留下谜语线索来玩弄蝙蝠侠还有警♥察♥
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go,
快 快 快 快
go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
你怎么会跑得这么比我还慢
How am I faster than you?
亏老娘穿着高跟鞋 半路还停下来接电♥话♥呢
I'm wearing heels and I stopped to take a phone call.
我有哮喘好吗
I have asthma.
不许再催我
Back off!
"猜一猜"
"Riddle me this.
"阿♥拉♥ 阿♥拉♥ 聚集在一起"
"Arrah, Arrah, and gather round,
"这个英雄是军团成员"
The work of this hero is legion-bound.
"他用N乘以He的数字"
He multiplies N by the number of He,
"就在此房♥所见的它山之石中"
and in this room the thing you'll see."
-谜语不错吧 -是啊
- Good riddle, huh? - Yeah.
所以你们这群人每次玩好玩的
So when you guys plan fun activities,
就没有想到过
does my name even...
我的名字吗
come up, or...?
我邀请你参加我的神秘谋杀派对了
I invited you to my murder mystery party.
你没有
No, you didn't.
我们是最后一个到的 快点
We're the last ones here, hurry up!
这是马拉松 不是短跑
It is a marathon, not a sprint.
马拉松也是用跑的啊
People run in a marathon!
他们又没背着保龄球跑
Not with a bowling ball on their back.
佩妮 我想祝你好运
Hey, Penny, I just wanted to say good luck,
希望你心里不会不高兴
and I hope there's no hard feelings.
喂 罗密欧
Hey, Romeo!
想修复感情 麻烦用你自己的时间
Repair your relationship on your own time.
别紧张嘛 这谜语这么难
Relax, it's a hard puzzle.
解开是需要一点时间的
It's gonna take a while to solve.
-"猜一猜" -我知道了
- "Riddle me this..." - Got it.
瞧啊 普林斯顿
Hey, Princeton, look at that,
社区大学夜校队领先啦
Team Community College Night School is in the lead.
我们不是闪电鲨鱼队吗
I thought we were the Lightning Sharks.
这个的意思可能是
Hey, you know what this could mean...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表