Oh, it's okay.
送给你吧
I want you to have it.
再见
Bye.
他人真好
He's nice.
他对你好是因为他喜欢你
Yeah, he's nice because he likes you.
什么呀 他才不喜欢我呢
What?! No, he doesn't.
他送你一块漂亮的石头
He brought you a pretty rock.
那又怎样 他每天都送我...
So? He does that every day...Oh.
如果你不想吃午饭
You know, if you'd rather skip lunch
而想和你男友伯特在一起 我们完全没意见
and hang out with your boyfriend Bert, it's totally okay.
他才不是我男朋友呢
He's not my boyfriend.
你确定吗 他个高 肤白 人怪
Are you sure? He's tall, pale and awkward.
貌似就是你的菜啊
That sounds like your type.
你这种万年没人爱的家伙也敢来取笑我吗
Should someone as lonely as you really be making fun of me?
没错 霍华德 你成熟点好不好
Yeah, grow up, Howard. God.
我该怎么做呢 我不想伤害他的感情
What do I do? I don't want to hurt his feelings.
也许问题就出在他不知道你名花有主了
Maybe the problem is he thinks you're available.
他知道你在跟谢尔顿谈恋爱吗
Does he know you're dating Sheldon?
好像从没提过这事
I guess it hasn't come up.
看吧
There you go.
那谢尔顿知道你们俩是算在谈恋爱吗
And does Sheldon know you're dating Sheldon?
不好意思 那你又是跟谁在恋爱
I'm sorry. Who are you dating?
就是 把嘴闭上 霍华德
Yeah, knock it off, Howard!
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
你好
Hello.
你没事吧
You okay?
我在上班 你觉得呢
I'm on vacation. What do you think?
那你为什么坐在楼梯上
Why are you sitting in the stairwell?
莱纳德让我待在这
Leonard told me to stay.
真听话 乖孩子[狗狗]
Oh. Well, good boy.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要出去办一堆事
Oh, I have a ton of errands to run.
我得去多洗几张我的大头照
I need to make copies of my headshot,
寄给不同的经济人
send them off to agents
然后去报一门新的表演课
and sign up for a new acting class and...
-祝你忙得开心 -好的
- Well, have fun. - Okay.
-你要不要一起来 -可以吗
- You want to come with me? - Really?
当然可以 走吧 快 乖孩子[狗狗]
Come on, boy. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
快上车 走
Get in the car. Come on.
谢天谢地
All right, thanks a lot.
首都漫画店有一本
They have one at Capital Comics.
-那太棒了 -才不是
- Oh, that's great. - No, it's not.
我讨厌那地方
I hate that place.
那个店主就是一个混♥蛋♥
Guy who owns it is a jerk.
他总爱让我产生强烈的自卑感
He's always making me feel bad about myself.
太糟糕了
Oh, that's terrible.
那家店在哪里
What's the address?
算了 要不我带你去吧
You know, why don't I just take you there?
这样我能确保他不会趁机敲诈
That way, I can make sure he doesn't rip you off.
多谢啦 但我不希望你关门
Oh, thanks, but I don't want you to close up.
你会损失客人的
I mean, won't you lose business?
抱歉 这话太损了
Sorry. That was mean.
-佩妮真的辞掉了服务员的工作吗 -是的
- Penny really quit The Cheesecake Factory? - Yeah.
-那她今天干什么 -我不知道
- So, what is she doing today? - I don't know.
她已经认为我在这方面不支持她
She already thinks I don't support this,
所以如果我打给她 就会像查岗一样
so if I call, it might look like I'm checking up on her.
那你支持她吗
Well, do you support this?
当然支持
Of course I do.
她是一名很棒的女演员
She's a great actress.
她敢冒这个险 真让我感到骄傲
I'm proud she's taking this risk.
你真贴心
That's nice.
你还真信啊 太棒了
You bought that? Great!
我要在忘记怎么演之前 赶快打给佩妮
I got to call her before I forget how I said it.
怎么了
Hi. What's up?
进展如何
Oh, how's it going?
你有没有袭卷好莱坞啊
You taking Hollywood by storm?
其实我现在在芝士蛋糕工厂呢
Actually, I'm at The Cheesecake Factory.
你要回工作啦 那真是太好了
You got your job back. That is great news.
我本来不想多说什么
I didn't want to say anything,
但你这么做才是正确的
but you are making the right choice.
现在就切断自己的经济来源
To plunge yourself into debt right now
-简直就是疯了嘛 -是啊
- would be literally insane. Yeah.
我是来这还工作服的
I'm just returning my uniform.
对了 我支持你哦
And I support you.
在开始接受冥想引导前
Before we begin your guided meditation,
闭上眼
close your eyes
想象自己处于一个平和安详的环境
and picture yourself in a peaceful environment.
好的
Okay.
我处于欧洲核子研究中心的超级对撞机里
I'm inside the CERN super collider.
现在用鼻子轻松地深吸一口气
Now, take a deep, relaxing breath in through your nose.
然后呼气
And let it out.
真是"没想到"啊
Didn't see that coming.
吸气
In.
下一步肯定是...
Let me guess.
呼气
And out.
不然咧 连吸两口气憋死自己吗
What was I gonna do? Two "ins" in a row?
我的柠檬汁呢
Where's my lemonade?
我忘了
I didn't get it.
告别你服务员职业生涯的最佳方式
A fitting swan song to your career as a waitress
就是最后一次忘记我的点单
to forget my order one last time.
你认为我辞职是个错误吗
Do you think quitting my job was a mistake?
你有看到我在喝柠檬汁吗
Do you see me drinking lemonade?
我是说真的
No. I'm serious.
干嘛这么问
Why do you ask?
因为莱纳德刚刚气到我了
Because Leonard just pissed me off.
我辞职是不是特傻啊
Am I being an idiot or not?
不啊 我不这么认为
No, I don't think you are.
真的吗
Really?
达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己
The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100%
百分之百的时间和精力
of your time and energy to it.
当我决心要成为一个物理学家时
When I decided I was going to be a physicist,
我没有随便找一份工作
I didn't take some other job
好给自己留一条后路
in case it didn't work out.
这决定不容易 因为那年皮尔森老师
Which wasn't easy because there was a lot of pressure
不断对我施压 让我当补粉笔专员
from Ms. Pierson for me to be chalk monitor that year.
谢谢 我需要这样的鼓励
Thank you. I needed to hear that.
为什么莱纳德就是不明白呢
Why can't Leonard understand it?
因为他不像咱俩 佩妮
Because he's not like us, Penny.
我们是梦想家
We're dreamers.
是是 下次再把你留在车里
Yeah, I need to start cracking the window
得留个缝 免得你脑子缺氧了
when I leave you in the car.
你好 伯特
Hello, Bert.
对了 下周在圣塔莫尼卡有个
So, anyway, there's this big, uh, rock and mineral show
大型的岩石矿物展
next week in Santa Monica and...
听着 伯特
Listen, um, Bert,
在你说出口之前 我想告诉你
before you say anything else, I...
我有男朋友了
I have a boyfriend.
这下尴尬了
This is awkward.
你以为我是邀请你跟我一起
You thought I was gonna ask you to go with me
-去看展览吗 -难道不是吗
to the mineral show. - Weren't you?
是的
Yeah.
多谢你的好意 但
That's very nice of you, but...
我的确有男朋友了
I do have a boyfriend.
你们都这么说
That's what you all say.
你们只是不想跟我出去约会
You just don't want to go out with me
因为我是个令人讨厌的人
because I have an off-putting personality.
不 不是的
No, that's not true.
我的男朋友也是一个让人讨厌的人
My boyfriend has an off-putting personality, too.
而且比你讨厌多了
Like, way worse than you.
别担心
Don't worry.
我习惯了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表