You're not a lousy husband.
你是个非常棒的老公
You're a great husband.
我才觉得自己是个差劲的老婆
I was the one feeling like a lousy wife.
开什么玩笑 你最棒了
Are you kidding? You're the best.
我知道问题在哪里
I know what the problem is.
都怪他
It's him!
我做了什么
Oh, what did I do?
你让我们觉得 我们经营婚姻不够用心
You made us feel like we're not trying hard enough.
我们之前很满意我们打混摸鱼的婚姻
Yeah, we were totally fine half-assing our marriage
直到你这个祸害出现
till you showed up.
我很抱歉让你们生气了
Look, I'm sorry you're upset with me,
但我得说 看到你们统一战线
but I just have to say it's nice to see
真是太好了
the two of you on the same page.
你能支持我一次
Oh, it does feel good to have you
的确感觉不错
backing me up for once.
-我总是支持你好吧 -那不是...
- I back you up all the time! - That is not...
-他又在挖坑 -你这人太坏了
- He's doing it again! - What is wrong with you?!
真不敢相信他们把你赶出来了
I can't believe they kicked you out.
真不敢相信他们还没离婚
I can't believe they're still married.
不好 我把小桂子的牙刷忘在霍华德家了
Oh, no, I forgot Cinnamon's toothbrush at Howard's.
看来你又要和爸比共用一把牙刷啦
I guess you're sharing with Daddy again.
要我打电♥话♥给反虐待动物协会就吠一声
Bark once if you need me to call PETA.
那只动物在咱们家干嘛
What's that animal doing in our apartment?
放轻松 她在笼子里 出不来的
Oh, relax, she's in her crate. She can't get out.
送你几个字送给你
I have two words for you:
侏罗纪公园[恐龙逃出]
Jurassic Park.
今天真是越来越糟糕
This day just keeps getting worse and worse.
如果这话能让你感觉好点...
You know, if it makes you feel any better...
可能不会
It probably won't.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
谢尔顿 今晚夜色不错
Sheldon, it's a beautiful night.
我们出去散步好吗
Why don't you and I go for a nice walk together?
你这人怎么整天淫♥虫♥上脑啊
Oh, everything is just sex with you isn't it?
谢尔顿 你得意识到
Sheldon, I think you might find the support
想在恋爱中得到多少扶持
you're looking for, if you realize that
全取决于自己有多少付出
relationships are a give and take.
你有多支持她
She can only be there for you
她也会有多支持你
as much as you are for her.
谢谢你 拉杰什
Thank you, Rajesh.
艾米 你对待谢尔顿也要有耐心
And, Amy, you need to be patient with Sheldon,
而不是对他施压
instead of pressuring him
让他接受你的这一套亲密观
to accept intimacy on your terms.
你还是走人吧
You should probably go.
我是艾拉·菲莱 这里是《科学星期五》节目
I'm Ira Flatow, and this is Science Friday.
欢迎谢尔顿·库珀博士再次前来
I'd like to welcome back Dr. Sheldon Cooper,
他以为自己发现了一种新的超重元素
who thought he had discovered a new super-heavy element
不料却被另一位嘉宾莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
only to have it disproved by my next guest,
证明是错的
Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
先生们 欢迎来到《科学星期五》做客
Welcome to Science Friday, gentlemen.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
艾拉 容我说一句 我想为
Ira, if I may, I'd like to apologize
我上周的行为道歉
for my behavior last week.
没关系
It's all right.
你有没有什么话想对我说
Now, isn't there something you'd like to say to me?
没有
No.
霍夫斯塔德博士
Now, Dr. Hofstadter.
你能讲述一遍你推♥翻♥
Can you walk us through the process
他理论的实验过程吗
you used to disprove his theory?
-好的 -我可以回答这个问题
- Well... - I believe I can answer that.
他问的是我
He asked me.
好的
Fine.
我刚才在说
As I was saying...
你讲得不好 艾拉
You're telling it wrong. Ira...
要想好好理解这件事
to really understand the story here,
就得从最开始讲起
you have to start at the very beginning:
在东德州的一个小镇 一位年幼的天才叫做
A small town in East Texas, where a young genius named...
-谢尔顿 -没错 谢尔顿·库珀
- Sheldon... - That's right, Sheldon Cooper.
他被邻居家的狗咬了
He was bitten by his neighbor's dog,
这让他有了第一次科学方面的大突破
leading to his first scientific breakthrough--
狗狗死亡射线
the doggie death-ray.
可悲的是 他不能使之成为现实
Which, sadly, he couldn't build
因为圣诞老人没有送他浓缩铀
because Santa wouldn't bring him enriched uranium.
你没意见的话 我真的很想听
I mean, I'd really like to hear it from Dr. Hofstadter,
霍夫斯塔德博士说说
if it's okay with you.
好意外啊
What a surprise.
你邀请我回来 就是为了无视我吗
Did-did you invite me back just so you could ignore me?
事实上 我根本没有邀请你
Actually, I didn't invite you.
你走进来 自己坐下
You came in, you took a seat,
我不太喜欢这种唇枪舌剑
and I'm not comfortable with confrontation.
谢尔顿 这次采访的重点是我
Sheldon, this interview is supposed to be about me.
听起来多无趣啊
Well, that seems like a snooze.
在无聊的电台上都显得无聊
Even for public radio.
如果他们每说一句丢人的话
You know, if we did a shot every time
我们就干一杯
they said something embarrassing,
那这游戏绝对能把人喝到酒精中毒
this would be one hell of a drinking game.
现在喝酒太早了吧
A little early for alcohol, isn't it?
我可不仅只会发表科学方面的高明见解
You know, I don't just say smart things about science.
我还会唱山歌♥
I also yodel.
我去拿伏特加
I'll get the vodka.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表