你妈还好吗
How's your mom holding up?
她还行 但我们又失去个看护了
She's doing okay, but we just lost another nurse.
-这是第几个了 -第二个
- How many is that now? - Two,
我知道你在想什么
and I know what you're thinking--
她们是被她吃掉的
she's eating them.
她太难伺候 看护都不想伺候了
She's just so impossible, they keep quitting.
那现在是谁在照看她
So, who's watching her now?
一碗掺了几颗安♥眠♥药♥的巧克力豆
A bowl full of M & M's with a few Ambien tossed in.
大家好啊
What up, guys?
-你来啦 -你好啊
- Hello. - Hey. Hello.
好的
Okay.
现在大家都到场了
Well, now that everyone's here,
我跟佩妮有件大事要宣布
Penny and I have some big news.
我们订婚了
We're engaged!
天啊
Oh my God!
我还以为我跟艾米丽上♥床♥了会是最大新闻呢
And I thought me having sex with Emily was gonna be the big news.
不带你们这样的
What the hell!
你们整天求婚来求婚去
You guys propose all the time.
而这是千年头一遭
This never happens.
你说得对
You're right!
天啊 我今天超饿
Boy, I'm so hungry today.
你们说是为什么呢
I wonder why?
因为做♥爱♥消耗太多体力吗
Because you had sex the other night?
其实呢
You know what?
可能真是这原因哦
That may be it.
对了 这事没骑车这么简单
By the way, it isn't like riding a bike.
我摔了好几次呢
Like, I fell off a few times.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你好
Hello.
你没事吧
You okay?
我刚被叫进塞伯特校长的办公室
I just got called into President Siebert's office.
学校不准我
The university won't let me
把研究方向改为宇宙暴胀论
switch my field of study to inflationary cosmology.
他们逼我继续研究弦理论
They're forcing me to continue with string theory.
为什么
Why?
他说大学雇我是让我研究弦理论
He said it's why they hired me,
我的研究经费也仅限于研究弦理论
it's-it's what my grant was designated for,
而且每个人都有人在江湖身不由己的时候
and that everybody has to do things they don't want to do.
他还举了一个他身不由己的例子
He then gave an example of something he had to do,
就是虽然他十分不想
even though he didn't want to,
却还是不得不见我这傻♥逼♥
which was look at my stupid face.
他怎么能把这话
That's a rude thing to say.
说出口呢
Out loud.
这太过分了
It's an outrage.
老实说 我现在很想辞职走人
Honestly, I'm tempted to leave the university.
如果你是认真在考虑这事
You know, if you're really serious about that,
我听说在肥胖老人家庭看护领域
I hear there are some exciting opportunities
有些很不错的机会哦
in home care for the old and fat.
无论你想做什么 千万不要贸然行事
Whatever you do, just don't make any rash decisions.
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在超级不爽
I am really aggravated.
我心情低落的时候 我就跟妹子上♥床♥
When I'm feeling low, I have sex with a girl.
但这纯属个人喜好啦
But that's just me.
-别走嘛 再给她次机会 -不要
- Oh, come on, give her a chance. - No.
人生苦短 我得及时行乐
Life, it is too short.
我知道你才来做了一天半
I know you've only been here a day and a half,
但你就像我们的家人一样呢
but you're like part of the family!
我觉得看护中介不会再介绍人来了
I don't think the service is gonna send any more people.
看来我们只能把妈放回大海里了[鲸鱼]
Yeah, maybe it's time we just release Ma back into the sea.
开玩笑有什么用
That's not helpful.
那我们只能学着接受
Well, then, we may need to get used to the idea
接下来几个月得在这住的事实了
that we're gonna be living here the next few months.
但我们都有工作
But we have jobs.
哪有空一天到晚在这照顾她
We can't baby-sit her 24 hours a day.
我们把年假休掉啊
Well, what if we use our vacation time?
我的假期想留给夏威夷 不是地狱
I wanted to go to Hawaii, not Hell.
那我真是没招了
I don't know what else we can do.
华仔 我爱你
Howie, I love you,
作为你的妻子 你妈妈的问题
and as your wife, your mother is every bit
我责无旁贷 所以...
as much my problem as she is yours, so...
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
你好吗 莱纳德
Hello, Leonard.
你好啊 老妈
Hi, Mom.
我有件好消息要宣布
I have some exciting news.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
在我说之前
Before I tell you,
你能答应会尽量为我开心
will you promise to try and be happy for me
并把心中的疑虑都留在心里就好吗
and keep any concerns you have to yourself?
不行
No.
我就替你省了这支支吾吾的功夫吧
Let me save you all of your hemming and hawing.
谢尔顿告诉我你跟佩妮订婚了
Sheldon already told me that you and Penny are engaged.
我不喜欢你跟他聊比跟我聊还多
I-I hate that you talk to him more than you talk to me.
那你想我跟你多聊天吗
Would you like for you and me to talk more?
其实也还好啦
You know what? It's probably fine.
无论如何 虽然我曾有过疑虑
In any event, while I've had my misgivings about...
对佩妮这货
Penny...
但谢尔顿说了很多她的好话
...Sheldon spoke very fondly of her,
所以如果谢尔顿觉得她够好
and if she is good enough for him,
那我也会觉得她够好
then she's good enough for me.
我是你儿子呢
I'm your son.
那我觉得她够好就不算数吗
What about the fact that she's good enough for me?
算吧
Sure.
谢谢你啊 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
莱纳德 你听到你母亲赞同你的
Leonard, would it make you feel better to hear that
人生选择 你会比较开心吗
your mother approved of your life choices?
当然会
Yes, it would.
这是病 得治
Yeah. Well, you should work on that.
不是啦 妈
No, Mom, it's the same guy
就是我这两年一直在一起的那个男的
I've been going out with for the past two years.
对 就是那个科学家
Yeah, the scientist.
很复杂啦
Well, it's complicated.
他是鼓捣激光跟原子磁铁之类的
I mean, he works with lasers and atomic magnets.
没 我自己也没想到
No, I did not see it coming.
没 我们也没订日子
No, we did not set a date.
没 我没怀孕
No, I am not pregnant.
是啊 这是咱家头一遭呢
Yeah, this is a first for our family.
好啦 告诉老爸我爱他 我要挂了
All right, tell Dad I love him. I gotta go.
好 再见
All right, bye.
-原子磁铁吗 -闭嘴
- Atomic magnets? - Shut up.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
吹叶机坏了
The leaf blower broke,
我只能手动擦干我婆婆
so I had to hand-dry my mother-in-law.
要来一杯吗
You want some wine?
好的
Thanks.
在你跳进婚姻这个大坑前 姐先嘱咐你两句
Little warning before you jump into this marriage business:
你嫁的不光是他这个人
You're not just marrying him,
还有他的家庭
you're marrying his family.
我觉得莱纳德的妈妈对我没意见
I think Leonard's mom's okay with me.
有没有意见倒是无所谓
It doesn't matter if she's okay with you.
重点是 她能不能自己上厕所
The question is: Can she go to the bathroom by herself?
再来一杯
Hit me again.
那你们打算在哪儿住
So, what are the living arrangements gonna be?
我们还没谈到这个问题
Well, haven't really talked about it yet,
但我猜到最后
but I figure, at some point,
不是我搬去跟他住 就是他搬来跟我住
I'll move in with him, or he'll move in with me.
你现在没工作 住在一起的确比较省钱
Well, with you not working, that makes financial sense.
你现在没工作
You're not working!
你有没有兴趣做家庭看护啊
How would you like a job in home health care?
门儿都没有
Not a chance.
-拜托了 我都要绝望了 -不要
- Please. I'm desperate. - No.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表