我有一只狗
I have a dog.
是呀 这两者是"一样"的啊
Yeah, it's exactly the same thing.
晚安
Good night.
戴维斯女士
Mrs. Davis...
我必须坦白
I, uh, I must confess,
我今晚来这里是抱着失败的心
I came here tonight in a futile attempt
企图勾搭上某个寂寞的博士后
to pick up some lonely postdoc,
但我却意外跟你进行了人类层面的交流
but instead I got to connect with you at a human level.
比我想象的夜晚好多了
That's a much better evening.
你是个很棒的人
You're a lovely person.
你是在试图勾搭我吗
Are you hitting on me?
不 不 那样太扯了
No, no, no, that would be crazy!
如果我是在勾搭你 你会知道
I mean, if I were hitting on you, you'd know it
因为你会觉得不舒服 还会为我感到悲哀
'cause you'd feel uncomfortable and a little sad for me.
你人真好
You're sweet.
晚安 库萨帕里博士
Good night, Dr. Koothrappali.
晚安
Good night.
看起来她接受了你的道歉
Looks like she accepted your apology.
不止呢
And then some.
我觉得我们有擦出火花
I think we had a moment.
拜托 你们才没有擦出火花
Oh, please, you did not have a moment.
谁死后把火花鉴定王之位传给你了吗
Who died and made you king of moments?
好吧 就算你们有擦出火花
Okay, fine. Let's say there was a moment.
-明明有 -明明没有
- There was. - There wasn't.
即使就算真的有
But... But even if there was,
你还想干嘛
what are you gonna do about it?
我会慢慢勾引她
I will slowly seduce her
直到她无法抗拒 上我的床
until she falls helpless into my bed,
渴求只有我能给她的欢愉
hungry for the pleasure only I can give her.
-所以就是没啥 -对 没啥
- So nothing. - No, not a thing.
我真高兴警♥察♥终于
I'm so glad the police finally caught
把那只基因突变的疯狂人猿抓住了
that psychotic genetically engineered ape.
我对天发誓 那就是我的女朋友
That is my girlfriend! I swear to God!
莱纳德 莱纳德 好样的
Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表