我还没走啊
I'm still here.
但现在你让我怀疑你到底有什么毛病
Yeah, but now you make me wonder what's wrong with you.
我们刚认识
We just met.
你不必告诉我 你约会的其他人
You don't need to tell me about other people you're seeing.
真的吗
Really?
因为"我同时和两个女生约会"
Because "I'm dating two women"
基本上是我唯一可吹嘘的潮男事迹
is basically the only cool thing I can say about myself.
一方面 Xbox One的摄像头更好
On the one hand, the Xbox One has a better camera...
但PS4可随意换硬盘
but the PS4 has a removable hard drive.
有何想法
Thoughts?
我的腿麻了
I can't feel my legs.
不好意思 两位
Oh... I'm sorry, guys,
商店五分钟前就关门了
but the store closed five minutes ago.
但我还没决定好买♥♥哪个
But I haven't decided yet.
那你就明天再来买♥♥
You'll have to come back tomorrow.
收银机已经关了
The registers are closed.
咱们去吃点东西吧
Let's get you some food.
吃了东西后你就会感觉好些
Y-You'll feel better after you eat.
好的
Okay.
你想吃什么 泰国菜
What-what do you want, like, Thai food?
还是汉堡
A... A burger?
人家不知道嘛
I don't know!
看 一枚硬币
Hey, look, a quarter!
感觉如何
How's that feel?
非常好
Great.
完全"不后悔"
Not like regret at all.
佩妮
Penny?
我们是同事了
We're working together!
太棒了
Awesome!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表