为了表示我对你有信心
to show you how much I believe in you,
我帮你争取到了一个试镜机会
I kind of got you an audition.
真的吗 什么戏
Are you serious? For what?
-最新的《星球大战》电影 -什么
- The new Star Wars movie. - What?!
你怎么办到的
How did you manage that?!
现在正好有个网上活动 自己录一段影
There's this thing online, you put yourself on tape
发送过去 任何人都有机会
and just send it in-- anyone can do it.
拜托 莱纳德 这不过是宣传的噱头而已
Come on Leonard, this is just a PR stunt.
那又怎么样 就算是噱头 你还是有优势啊
So? Even if it is, you have a huge advantage
你可是货真价实的女演员呢
because you're an actual actress.
其他参加试镜的都是些怪咖和宅男
Most of the people doing this are just weirdoes and nerds.
沃罗威茨前两天就把他的录像发过去了
Wolowitz sent his in two days ago.
够了 别说这事了
Really, let it go.
听我说 也许这事希望渺茫
Look, maybe it is a long shot,
但有时皇天不负有心人
but sometimes long shots happen.
卢克·天行者只有一次机会
Luke Skywalker was only given one chance
毁灭死星
to destroy the Death Star.
他必须把鱼雷投进一个废气口
He had to get a torpedo into an exhaust port
可气口只有2米宽而已
that was only two meters wide,
但在原力的帮助下 他终于...
but with the help of The Force, he...
我感觉到你对我的恨意
Wow, I can feel you hating me right now.
那边穿着运动装快走的女士怎么样
How about that lady in the sweat suit, speed-walking?
她人看着挺和善 挺容易
Yeah, she seems friendly and easy to...
没戏了 她走得不见人影了
Never mind, she's gone.
看来和人交流还是太难了
Yeah, maybe talking to people is too hard.
我们可以去百货商店
We could go over to that department store,
用人体模特进行练习啊
practice on the mannequins.
不知道
I don't know.
那些模特穿得很有型
They're dressed very stylishly.
估计个性也是跩翻天
They're probably stuck-up.
这一切太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
下一个走过来的人
The next person that walks by,
不管是什么人 都是我们的交流对象
no matter who it is, they're the one.
我们这辈子注定死在这里了
We're gonna die here.
-你们好 -你好啊
- Hello. - Hey.
谢尔顿呢
Where's Sheldon?
他窝在家里努力用科学的方法
He's home trying to use science
研究幽默的本质呢
to determine the basis of humor.
-那可挺有趣的 -是累死人才对
- That's interesting. - It's exhausting.
你们知道一个"敲敲门笑话"
Do you have any idea how hard it is
以谢尔顿的方式来讲会有多难笑吗
to laugh at a knock-knock joke that starts with,
"敲敲敲 艾米"
"Knock-knock-knock, Amy,
"敲敲敲 艾米 敲敲敲 艾米"
knock-knock-knock, Amy, knock-knock-knock, Amy"?
你想让他闭嘴
If you want him to stop,
有时候假笑几声就是最简单的办法
sometimes the easiest thing to do is just fake a laugh.
假笑
Fake a laugh?
你这招也用来对付过我吗
Do you ever do that with me?
当然没有啦
No, of course not.
反正我能看得出来
Well, I'd be able to tell anyway.
我不觉得
I don't think you would.
拜托 我曾逗得大把女生笑得花枝乱颤
Please, I've made plenty of girls laugh,
有时候约她们出去就超级有笑点了
sometimes just by asking them out.
你就假笑吧 我还假高♥潮♥呢
Yeah? Well, I fake my orgasms.
一百朵长茎红玫瑰多少钱
Yes, how much for a hundred long-stemmed red roses?
真的吗
Really?
三朵呢
How much for three?
我等下再打
Yeah, I'll call you back.
我知道你是想用《星战》什么的
Look, I know you were just trying to help
来鼓励我
with your Star Wars thing.
我不是有意评价为"白♥痴♥"的
I didn't mean to call it idiotic.
我想你给出的评价不是"白♥痴♥"
Well, I don't think you called it idiotic.
抱歉 我本来想评价为"白♥痴♥"
Sorry, I meant to.
总之 我只是跟我自己过不去
Anyway, um, I was just upset with myself.
我并没有生你的气
I wasn't mad at you.
我只是觉得人生支离破碎了
I just feel like everything is falling apart.
别这样 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
不 有事 看我混的
No, it's not okay! Look at me, okay?!
多年以前打了份服务员的临时工
I took a temp job as a waitress forever ago,
现在还在做
and I'm still doing it.
我不能辞职 猜猜原因
I can't quit, because guess what?
其它工作我都做不了
I can't do anything else.
我终于等来了事业大转折
And I finally get my big break,
结果机会就这样没了
and it goes away!
我太失败了
I'm such a mess.
-你不失败 -是吗
- No, you're not. - Really?!
今天早上在星巴克
'Cause this morning at Starbucks,
一条脏内♥裤♥从我裤管里掉了出来
a pair of old underwear fell out of my pant leg!
只掉了一条 里面还有
And it wasn't the only one in there.
听我说 这只是一点小挫折
Okay, listen to me, this is just a minor setback.
这不是 明白吗
No, it's not, okay?!
我已经离家十年了
I've been out here for, like, ten years!
我依然一无所有
I've nothing to show for it!
你有我啊
Well, you have me.
你是对的
You're right.
我的确拥有你
I do have you.
咱们结婚吧
Let's get married.
什么
What?
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
Leonard Hofstadter...
你愿意娶我吗
will you marry me?
你刚才那一声是在犹豫吗
Did you seriously just say, "Um"?!
你知道我爱你
Look, you know I love you,
但你喝醉了 一时伤心迷惘
but-but you're-you're drunk and sad and feeling lost...
好吧 你不想娶我吗
Okay, so-so you don't want to marry me?!
我不是这样说的
That is not what I said.
算了 我收回求婚 就当我没说过
No, forget it! I take it back! Offer's off the table!
谁想好好乐一乐
Who's in the mood to laugh?!
真的不是什么好时机
Really not a good time.
但我运用科学构建了最完美的笑话
But I used science to construct the perfect joke.
-我走了 -佩妮 别走
- I'm gonna go. - Penny, don't.
不 我要一个人安静下
No, no, I just need to be alone.
三明治 犹太牧师
So, a sandwich, a rabbi
和你老妈走进一间酒吧
and yo mama walk into a bar.
-你去哪里 -我的房♥间
- Where are you going? - To my room.
-我应该跟着你吗 -不用
- Should I follow you? - No.
-莱纳德 等等 -什么事
- Leonard, wait. - What?
我忘了告诉你 这三明治很淫乱
I forgot to tell you the sandwich is promiscuous.
那边长凳上的家伙怎么样
How about those guys on that bench over there?
一脸悲催样
They look pathetic.
我打赌和他们有共同话题
I bet we could talk to them.
那边是镜子
That's a mirror.
是的
Oh, yeah.
小伙子 商场要关门了
Hey, fellas, mall's closing.
-抱歉 -晚安
- Sorry. - Yeah. Good night.
打扰下
Uh, excuse me.
什么事
Yeah?
你喜欢做商场保安吗
Uh, do-do you like being a mall security guard?
还行
It's all right.
和你聊天很开心
Okay, nice talking to you.
高手啊
Smooth...!
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
睡不着
No.
想聊聊吗
Would you like to talk about it?
佩妮向我求婚 我没答应
Penny proposed, and I didn't say yes.
为什么
Why not?
问得好
That's a good question.
这意味着你们分手了吗
Does that mean the relationship is over?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么不问她
Why don't you ask her?
因为我害怕知道答案
Because I'm afraid to know the answer.
太遗憾了
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表