小桂子
Hey, Cinnamon,
猜猜谁刚才用人类式爽了一炮[对应狗爬式]
guess who just did it human style.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God!
喊的有点晚 不过我也接受了
It's a little late, but I'll take it.
不是啦 小桂子把巧克力都吃了
No, Cinnamon ate the chocolates.
巧克力会让狗狗致命的
That's really bad for dogs.
从而让狗狗中毒
糟糕 那我们该怎么办
Oh, crap. What are we gonna do?
我们应该立刻带她去看兽医
We gotta get her to a vet right now.
我不认识兽医
I don't have a vet.
我认识治足科的 验光配眼镜的 治过敏的
I have a podiatrist, an optometrist, an allergist,
还有治皮肤病和泌尿科的医生
a dermatologist, a urologist.
怪不得你会觉得我认识兽医
You'd think I'd have a vet.
离这不远有个兽医 咱们赶紧带她去
Okay. There's one not far from here. Come on. Let's go.
好的 库萨帕里说得对
Okay. Koothrappali was right.
我们演"动作片"时应该让她看着
We should have let her watch.
再来一个 再来一个
Do another one, do another one!
好的
Okay.
这是我对美铁阿西乐特快
Here's my impression of the Amtrak Acela
飞驰在东部走廊线上的印象
barreling down the Eastern Corridor.
你的嘴真能"跑火车"啊
It's like there's a train in your mouth.
对了 我也会一个
Oh, yeah. I've got one.
美铁狼獾号♥开进芝加哥时的火车声
Um, the Amtrak Wolverine coming into Chicago.
我坐过那趟火车
I've been on that train.
刚仿佛让我置身其中
And I just was again.
看看你们能不能猜到我是什么意思
Hey, see if you guys can guess this one.
中枪 脑肝涂地 倒地而亡
Bang! Splat! Thud.
-你坐过多少趟火车 -多了去了
- How many trains have you been on? - Tons.
六年前 我做快递时被一个箱子砸到脑袋
A box fell on my head at UPS six years ago.
现在就领领救济金 坐坐火车来打发时间
Now I just collect disability and ride trains.
你的生活真是太棒了
Your life's amazing.
不一直都是
Not always.
六年前 我做快递时被一个箱子砸到脑袋
A box fell on my head at UPS six years ago.
现在就领领救济金 坐坐火车来打发时间
Now I just collect disability and ride trains.
我♥干♥嘛要做这种无谓的尝试
Why do I even try?
-我去摆平它 -好吧
- I'm gonna fix this right now. - Okay.
尽量让现场看起来像一桩事故
Just make it look like an accident.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你在跟你的女朋友共进情人节晚餐呢
You are at Valentine's dinner with your girlfriend.
现在给我滚回去 坐回她旁边陪她
Now get back over there and be with her.
你说得对
You're right.
我真是太迟钝了
That was insensitive of me.
我得回我那桌了
I have to go back to my table now.
-你也一起来吧 -好的
- You should join us. - All right.
这下好了
Great.
要同时忍♥受俩极品
Now there's two of 'em.
她吃了多少巧克力
How much chocolate did she eat?
-一整盒 -说句公道话
- A whole box. - Well, to be fair,
你给我的时候 已经偷吃掉不少了
you ate a lot of it before you gave it to me.
所以在某种程度上 我可能救了她的狗命
So the point is I may have saved her life.
抱歉 你们觉得这很好笑吗
I'm sorry, is this a joke to you?
不是
No.
或许她觉得是
Maybe to her.
那盒巧克力有多大盒
How big a box of chocolate was it?
大约这么大 我不太记得了
Uh, something like this. I don't know.
那是我加满一箱油送的
It came free with a full tank of gas.
你不是吧
Really?
你知道那两张湖人的球票有多贵吗
Do you know how much those Lakers tickets were?
你知道现在汽油有多贵吗
Do you know how much gas is?
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
老天爷 小桂子 你还好吗
Oh, my God, Cinnamon, are you okay?!
你们俩真是太过分了
I can't believe you two!
请你尽一切努力拯救她的生命
You do whatever it takes to save her life.
如果她需要新器官 我会去买♥♥任何能用的狗
If she needs new organs, I'll buy any dog necessary
然后撕了它们 把器官取出来
and scrap them for parts!
你是狗狗的主人吗
You're the owner?
主人 父亲兼灵魂伴侣
Owner, father, soul mate,
如果她有个三长两短 我还将是你们的恶梦
and if anything happens to her, your worst nightmare!
她现在没有出现呕吐
Well, she's not throwing up,
这是个好现象
which is a good sign.
我现在把她带进去 输点液
So, I'm gonna take her in back, put her on fluids
给她吃点能吸收毒素的药
and give her something to absorb the toxins.
-别担心 -好的 谢谢你
- Okay? - Okay, thank you.
如果她害怕 你可以唱歌♥给她听
Oh, if she's scared, you can sing to her.
她喜欢水果姐姐
She likes Katy Perry.
但千万别唱《烟火》
Oh, but don't do "Firework"
听到这首歌♥她会兴奋过头的
That gets her all riled up.
知道了
Got it.
当初真应该去学牙科
Should have been a dentist.
什么是美国建造过最棒的
Okay, what was the best four-ten-four
4-10-4设计类型的火车头是哪款
U.S. Locomotive ever built?
这是陷阱题 因为从来就没有建过
Trick question. There never was one.
抑或曾经有过
Or was there?
神马
What?!
1944年 太平洋铁路公♥司♥建造出第6131号♥火车头
In 1944, the Pacific Railroad built number 6131,
重新配置了传动器和气缸
which rearranged the drivers and cylinders,
解决了Q-1的问题
solving the problem of the Q-1,
并创造了双驱动的4-4-6-4型
creating a duplex-drive four-four-six-four.
在哪个美好世界
In what world is
4-4-6-4会是4-10-4啊
a four-four-six-four a four-ten-four?
一个我不想存在的世界
A world I don't want to live in!
说真的 我有种股想"与世长辞"的冲动
Seriously, I no longer want to live in this world.
戴上你车长思考帽
Hold on to your conductor's hat.
如果你曲柄转动第二个和第三个车轴
You crank the second and third axles,
创造出一对内部连杆
creating a pair of internal connecting rods,
4-10-4型就诞生啦
and boom-- four-ten-four.
如果你仔细想想 Q2型
If you think about it, the Q-2
就像是美国从未创造出的4-10-4型号♥
was like the four-ten-four America never made.
这下我会忍♥不住一直想的
I may never stop thinking about it.
艾米 我们能遇见这家伙的几率是多少啊
Amy, what are the odds we run into this guy?
比你想象中多得多
Better than you think.
如果你客气地问乘务员
You know, if you ask nicely,
他们会让你去参观引擎舱
they'll let you visit the engine room.
我希望这一天永不结束
I never want this day to end.
已经感觉像永远不会结束了
It's feeling like it never will.
走吧
Come on.
我有告诉你 我当快递时发生过什么意外吗
Hey, did I tell you what happened to me at UPS?
好像情人节对我的打击还不够大
As if Valentine's Day wasn't bad enough,
你们还想害死我的狗
you try to kill my dog?!
居然还是用便宜的巧克力
And with cheap chocolate, no less?
那不是便宜货
It wasn't cheap.
那是免费白送的
It was free.
我们真的很抱歉 那是个意外
We're really sorry. It was an accident.
对啊 我们不在客厅也没多久
Yeah, we weren't even out of the room that long.
拜托 好一阵子好吗
Oh, no, come on. It was a while.
好一阵子呢
It was a while.
小桂子没事吧
Oh, is Cinnamon gonna be okay?
她反应良好
She's responding well.
我们只需要要她留院多观察一会
We just want to keep her a little longer for observation.
好的 可以让我进去看看她吗
All right. Uh, would-would it be okay for me to see her?
平常这时候我们都上♥床♥睡觉了
We're usually in bed by now,
我想让她知道 我就在她身边
and I want her to know that I'm here.
是啦 我们同睡一张床 有时还跟对方抱抱
Yes, we sleep together, and sometimes we spoon.
没关系 我也跟我的狗狗一起睡
It's okay. I sleep with my dog, too.
虽然有规定不让外人进去
We're not supposed to let people in back,
但我可以破例一次
but I think I can make an exception.
-谢谢你 -进去吧
- Thank you. - Come on.
对了 我唱水果姐姐的歌♥给她听了
By the way, I sang her Katy Perry.
-是吗 -我才不管
- Oh, yeah? - And I don't care
里面那只令人讨厌的鹦鹉在嚷什么
what that obnoxious parrot back there says.
姐唱得可棒了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表