是啊 这里很欢乐
Yeah, it's fun up here.
那你为什么要毁了欢乐时光呢
So why are you trying to ruin it?
好意心领了 我们很好
No, thanks. We're fine.
如果你们想在餐桌上吃饭
I mean, if you people want to eat at the table,
你们就在那里吃吧
then that's what you should do.
我喜欢在这里吃饭
I like eating down here
因为我们以前一直是这样
because this is how we've always done things.
如果过去的岁月逝去了 那就随风去吧
But if those days are gone, they're gone.
只是 让我很伤心
It just... makes me sad.
现在我也伤心了
Now I feel bad.
别把他当人看 他有双无辜大眼
Oh, don't anthropomorphize him; he's got big eyes,
但他的情感和我们人类不同
but his feelings are not like ours.
不 我们分成两组坐看起来好傻
No, it just seems silly for us to sit in two groups.
如果你把那组的领导人
Well, it's not silly if you think of that group
想成是巨型魔婴 就不会觉得傻了
as being led by a big, evil baby.
看艾米坐在那里的样子
Look at Amy down there.
我们应该过去吗
Should we go?
好吧 我们过去
Yeah, let's go.
但是 佩妮 这原本是你的主意
But... Penny, this was your idea.
你说我应该奋起和他抗争
You said that I should stand up to him.
算了吧 莱纳德
Forget it, Leonard.
抗战结束
It's over.
好吧
Fine.
拉杰什
Rajesh?
去死吧 我在地板上坐了七年
Screw that! I sat on the floor for seven years.
人家要坐在这里
I'm staying right here!
来吧 拉杰 有你感觉才完整
Come on, Raj, it's not the same without you.
好吧
Fine.
但不许再嘲笑我说的"花"[话]
But no more making fun of how I say tings.
你说的"花"是指"笑虎子"吗
You mean "tings" like "moo-stache"?
大家齐聚一堂感觉真好
Well, isn't this nice.
偶尔魔婴也有赢的时候嘛
Sometimes the baby wins.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表