Those tickets were pretty expensive.
我只好让华仔预支他的零用钱
I had to give Howie an advance on his allowance.
这下他一定舍不得放开在动漫展买♥♥的玩具
Now he's never gonna put his toys away.
为什么他们不能像谢尔顿一样明智
Why can't they do something sensible like Sheldon
举办自己的动漫展呢
and start their own comic book convention?
好吧 谁想把我扔出去窗外
Also, who wants to throw me out that window?
当他们表现得像个小屁孩时
Oh, while they're acting like teenagers,
我们应该做点大人做的事
we could do something grown-up.
你是说去博物馆吗
Oh. You mean like a museum?
对 就像去博物馆那种 但不是
Yes, like a museum, but anything else.
我知道这附近有一个不错的酒店
Oh, I know. There's a nice hotel not far from here
那里可以喝下午茶
where they do afternoon tea.
下午茶 好高端洋气上档次啊
Ooh, afternoon tea-- how sophisticated of us.
好吧 如果我们要去高档场所
Oh, all right, if we're gonna be fancy,
那我最好穿上干净的内衣裤
I should probably put on clean underwear.
哎哟哟
La-dee-da!
某人居然还有干净的内衣裤
Look who has clean underwear.
我没有 所以路上得去超♥市♥一趟
No, we're gonna stop at Target on the way.
既然谢尔顿不去参加动漫展
Hey, since Sheldon's not going to Comic-Con,
或许我们可以打扮成帅酷三侠
maybe we could find a cool trio to dress up as.
不如我们打扮成神奇四侠
What if we go as The Fantastic Four,
就告诉其他人其实隐形女侠
and just tell people that the Invisible Girl
就站在咱们旁边
is standing there with us.
我还以为我们假装跟
Oh, and I thought our days of pretending
不存在的女人在一起的日子已经远去
to be with women who don't exist were over.
各位 我离为我的动漫展
Gentlemen, I am one step away
搞到一位重量级来宾 只有一步之遥啦
from securing a huge guest for my convention.
那一步是要用麻♥醉♥药♥把人迷晕
Does that step include chloroform
外加五花大绑吗
and a roll of duct tape?
我觉得对于詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯来说
I don't think that will be necessary
完全不需要这样
for Mr. James Earl Jones.
你们听到了吧
You heard me.
他是《星际大战》中黑武士
The voice of Darth Vader,
和《狮子王》中父王的配音员
the Lion King's dad,
那句"这里是美国有线电视新闻网"也是他说的
and FYI, the guy who says, "This is CNN."
当然那声音听起来就像黑武士
Which also sounds like Darth Vader.
你怎么能请到詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯
How are you gonna get James Earl Jones?
很简单 今天早些时候 他在微博上写
Simple. Earlier today, he Tweeted
他很期待晚上要去
that he's looking forward to going to
他最爱的寿司店吃晚餐
his favorite sushi restaurant for dinner.
我搜到四年前采访他的报道
I Googled an interview from four years ago
恰好是在他最爱的寿司店拍摄的
which was conducted in his favorite sushi restaurant.
他要去那里 我也会去那里
That's where he'll be, and that's where I'm going,
-然后 -然后在那里 黑武士
- and... - And that's where Darth Vader's
会把酱油倒在你头上
gonna pour soy sauce on your head.
谢尔顿 你要不要一起买♥♥黄牛票我无所谓
Sheldon, I don't care if you get scalped tickets with us or not,
但拜托别像个变♥态♥一样跟踪那个可怜的老头
but please don't be creepy and go stalking this poor guy.
你会给自己惹麻烦的
You're gonna get in trouble.
你们才会给自己惹麻烦呢
You're the ones who are going to get in trouble.
你们居然从一个陌生人手里
You're buying non-transferable tickets.
买♥♥不可转让出♥售♥的门票
And from a stranger, no less.
如果被抓到 你们不但会被禁止参加动漫展
Not only can you get banned from Comic-Con,
你们还可能被控告轻微盗窃罪
if caught, you could be charged with petty theft.
当我去警告詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯在微博
You think about that while I'm warning James Earl Jones
泄露自己行踪的危险性时 你们好好反省下
about the danger of posting his location on Twitter.
这次碰到我是他走运
He got lucky this time.
现在外面很多怪胎跟踪狂呢
There are some weirdoes out there.
忘了拿钥匙了
Forgot my keys.
好的 可以 再见
Okay, great. Bye.
我们友好的黄牛党朋友说
Our friendly neighborhood scalper
他要晚点到
says he's running late.
他声音听起来像是罪犯吗
Does he sound like a criminal?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
他会不会这么说话
You know, did he say things like,
"你们仨小弱鸡" 或者"你们给老子听好了"
"Youse guys," or "listen here, see?"
对 他迟到是因为
Yes. He-He's late
他得从1940年穿越过来
because he's on his way here from 1940.
提个醒嘛
I'm just saying.
我们不知道这家伙的底细
We don't know who this guy is.
要是他想偷我们的钱 想割我们的肾
What if he wants to steal our money or our kidneys,
或者是想剥我们的皮做衣服怎么办
or make a suit out of our skins?
人家干嘛要用你的皮肤做衣服啊
Why would someone want to make clothes out of your skin?
谁知道呢
I don't know.
没准是因为深色皮肤比较耐脏
Maybe 'cause dark doesn't show the stains?
你这么一说 我的确觉得
Well, now you're making me wonder
也许我们该选一个中立的地方见面
if we should have met him at a neutral location.
所以我才叫他到你家来啊
Why do you think I told him to come to your place?
这里的小孩子可真多
There sure are a lot of little kids here.
不敢相信我们居然以为这里会有成熟的感觉
I can't believe we thought this would makes us feel grown up.
我才不敢相信服务生以为我是你女儿
I can't believe the waiter thought I was your daughter.
我上一次梳妆打扮
Well, last time I got dressed up
享受下午茶时光还是在我五岁那年
and had tea was when I was five.
当时有我 我的泰迪熊 破烂娃娃和我的仓鼠
Just me, my teddy bear, Raggedy Ann and my hamster.
-好有爱啊 -的确如此
- That's cute. - It was.
直到我的仓鼠吃光了她的宝宝
Till my hamster ate all her babies.
立刻就不那么可爱了
It got less cute really fast.
我们走吗
Should we leave?
大厅那里有个酒吧
Well, there's a bar in the lobby.
我可以喝上一杯
I could go for a drink.
下午就开始喝酒 有其母必有其女
Drinking in the afternoon, just like her mommy.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你一定喜欢《星际大战》吧
You like Star Wars.
要知道 我也演过其他电影
You know, I've been in other movies.
但对你来说其他电影根本无所谓 对吗
But you don't care about those, do you?
对你这种人 我只能说一句话
I have one thing to say to people like you...
我也好喜欢《星际大战》
I like Star Wars too.
愿意赏光坐下吗
Care to join me?
太谢谢你了
Thank you.
我的朋友莱纳德说
My friend Leonard said
要是在你吃饭时骚扰你
if I bothered you while you were eating,
你肯定以为我是个变♥态♥跟踪狂
you'd think I was a creepy stalker.
这位莱纳德听起来是个孬种呢
Well your friend Leonard sounds like a real weenie.
你说对了 厄尔·琼斯先生 他就是
He is, Mr. Earl Jones, he is.
我正在浏览一个动漫展的留言板
Okay, so, I'm on a Comic-Con message board,
有个家伙发了帖
and there's a post from a guy
说他冒用别人的票被发现了
where he says he got caught using someone else's badge...
而且谢尔顿也说对了
and Sheldon was right--
他被以轻微盗窃罪起诉了 各位
he did get charged with petty theft. Guys...
要是我穿着霹雳侠的服装被送进监狱
if I go to jail dressed as the Human Torch,
肯定会引起误会的
that might send the wrong message.
或许这的确不是个好主意
Maybe this isn't a good idea.
我可以给他发短♥信♥说我们反悔了
I can text the guy and tell him we changed our minds.
就这么做吧
Do it.
好呀
Okay.
我们正式决定不去动漫展
We're officially not going to Comic-Con.
等一下 我们总做同样的事
Hold on. We always do this.
-做什么事 -临阵退缩
- Do what? - Chicken out.
我们太害怕惹祸上身
We're-we're so afraid of getting into trouble
所以我们从来也不敢做坏事
that we never do anything wrong.
因为我们是好人啊
That's 'cause we're the good guys.
就算是蝙蝠侠也有不守规矩的时候
Even Batman breaks the rules.
你知道我对蝙蝠侠爱恨交加
You know I struggle with Batman.
就这一次也好
I-I say, this one time,
别再畏手畏脚了 让我们放纵一次吧
instead of wimping out, let's be badasses!
好呀 变坏就变坏
Okay, I'll be a badass--
可你要和人家打勾勾约定你也要变坏
but only if you pinky-swear to be one, too.
-霍华德 你要加入吗 -不用了
- Howard, you in on this? - No need.
哥就是一个不守规矩的活教材
I'm breaking rules all the time.
-举个例子 -昨晚
- Name one. - Last night.
我直接从瓶嘴喝了舒胃灵
Drank my Pepto straight out of the bottle.
你没用人家发附赠的小杯杯吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表