-有人还要啤酒吗 -我要
- Anyone need a beer?- Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你♥爸♥爸还住在德克萨斯吗
So, does your dad still live in Texas?
不 我十四岁时他就死了
No. He died when I was 14.
真是太遗憾了
I'm sorry to hear that.
本地酒店的老板也很遗憾
So was the man who owned the local liquor store.
他泣不成声 痛哭流涕
He cried and cried.
啤酒来了
Here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
既然你♥爸♥在你十四岁就过世了
So, if your dad died when you were 14,
你肯定没机会和他一起喝啤酒吧
you were never old enough to have a beer with the man.
是的 先生
No, sir.
我高中毕业时他想跟我喝一罐
He did try to give me one for my high school graduation,
但我才11岁 我妈妈说不行
but I was 11 and my mom said no.
那你就跟我喝一罐吧
Well, you're having one with me.
好的
All right.
敬你的父亲
To your dad.
我也从来没和我爸喝过啤酒
I never had a beer with my dad, either.
能别插嘴吗 我们喝得正欢呢
Do you mind? We're having a moment here.
真不敢相信佩妮嫁给了扎克
I can't believe Penny's married to Zack.
不知道她看上他哪一点
Wonder what she saw in that guy.
不知道
I don't know.
他可爱 高大 英俊
He's sweet, he's tall, handsome.
他有宽阔的肩膀 浓密的头发
Broad shoulders, good hair.
不知道她看上莱纳德哪一点
Wonder what she sees in Leonard.
外面情况如何
How's it going out there?
谢尔顿和你♥爸♥把酒言欢
Sheldon and your dad are bonding
完全无视我的存在
and completely ignoring me.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
他买♥♥了智能吸尘器后 无视了我一周
Sheldon ignored me for a week when he got that Roomba vacuum.
趁他不注意的时候 我踢了那玩意一脚
I kick it when he's not looking.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
喝啤酒 看橄榄球比赛
They're drinking beer and watching football.
你就和他们一起呗
So why don't do that with them.
他们不要我
They don't want me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
谢尔顿开始诉说他的父亲已经不在人世了
Well, Sheldon started talking about how his dad isn't alive anymore,
在他们碰杯时 我试图告诉他们
and they were toasting, and I tried to tell them about
我父亲抛弃我们时 我有多难过
how sad I was when my dad abandoned...
扎克到了
Zack's here!
搅拌肉汁
Stir the gravy.
对不起 我真的很想听你有多难过
Sorry. I really want to hear how sad you are.
五到十分钟后 我就会回来了
I'll be back in like five, ten minutes.
抱歉今天过节 她还让你过来
Sorry she made you come over here on a holiday.
没关系 反正我也没安排
It's all right. I didn't have anything going on.
而且 佩妮说我们结婚了
Plus, Penny told me we're married,
感恩节就是要和家人一起
and Thanksgiving's a time to be with family.
非常好
Yeah, okay, great.
咱们速战速决吧
Can we just get this over with?
好 在这里和这里签名
Yeah, uh, you guys have to sign here and here.
星期一 我们会提出无效申请
On Monday, we'll file for the annulment,
这段婚姻就结束了
and this "Marriage" will be over.
好了
Okay.
我不确定我是否想签这份文件
I don't know if I want to sign it.
你为什么不想签
Why won't you sign it?
我只是觉得分手对孩子影响不好
I just think splitting up can be rough on kids.
我们没有孩子
We don't have any kids.
你确定吗 你也是
Are you sure? 'Cause you didn't know
今早才知道我们结婚了
we were married until this morning.
扎克 拜托
Okay, look, Zack, come on.
我们都知道那场婚礼不是真的
You know neither of us thought this was real.
主婚人是山寨猫王
I mean, we were married by an Elvis impersonator.
当然是山寨的了
Of course it was an impersonator.
真的猫王我们请不起好吧
We could never afford a real Elvis.
你居然嫁给他 不嫁给我
You married him instead of me?
真有眼光
Good call.
快签字
Sign the papers.
慢着 算了
Hang on. You know what?
你一整天都是一副欠揍的态度
You have been a jerk about this all day.
你总是这样 每次我犯了错
You always do this-- whenever I mess up,
你就在旁边数落我 让我感觉更难受
you're right there to make me feel even worse about it.
才不是
That is not true.
我们本可以等到周一 再签文件
Yeah, we could've waited till Monday, signed the papers,
这事就算过去了
this all would have been over.
是你把他叫过来的
You're the one who invited him here.
你又来了
Oh, there you go again--
又开始当着我的面数落我的错误
just another mistake you're throwing in my face.
这可不好 兄弟
Not cool, bro.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think
我不想我老婆跟你这种人约会
you're not the kind of guy I want dating my wife.
好吧
Yeah, well,
她做你老婆的时间不会很久了
she's not gonna be your wife for long.
不是吧 你快死了吗
Oh, no. Are you dying?
快了 快签字吧
I'm about to. Sign the paper.
常言说得好 老婆开心
Know what they say: "Happy wife,
日子舒心
happy life."
开吃吧
Let's eat.
二 三 八 四 六
Two, three, eight, four, six.
再说就要吐了
That's all I can do without throwing up.
我可没料到
That is not what I expected
你说打嗝说出π[馅饼]是这个意思
when you said you were gonna burp "Pie."
刚有人说"馅饼"吗
Did somebody say "Pie"?!
我不知道哪种更吓人
I don't know what's scarier:
厕所小丑
the bathroom clowns
还是把小丑放进去的女人
or the woman that put them there.
我只知道 车上只能放下一个她
All I know is you can only fit one of her in a car.
那是从她身体里蹦出来的小丑
And there's the clown that came out of her.
我之前真的不想来
I really didn't want to come here,
但看来这次感恩节
but this is shaping up to be
是我多年以来过得最开心的一次
one of the best Thanksgivings I've had in a long time.
我也是
Me, too.
喂 华仔说你们一整天都在取笑他
Hey. Howie says you've been making fun of him all day!
现在你们两个马上道歉
Now, both of you apologize right now!
她个子好小啊
She's so tiny.
她生气的样子好好笑
It's funny when she's mad.
小伙子
All right, mister,
我想你应该向霍华德和伯纳黛特道歉
I think you owe Howard and Bernadette an apology.
也许你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
我为我的行为道歉
I'm sorry for my behavior.
我摄入了酒精 导致我行为不当
I've had alcohol, and it's caused me to be inappropriate.
-没事 -没关系
- It's okay. - Don't worry about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是不是好贤惠
Ain't she great?
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
快去给老爷们儿拿啤酒吧
Now, how's about you get us a couple of beers?
再次感谢你下厨
Thanks again for cooking.
所有菜都超级好吃
Yeah, everything was delicious.
没我最喜欢的两个女生帮忙 我也做不到啊
Well, I couldn't have done it without my two favorite girls.
玛莎·斯图尔特和瑞秋·雷[厨艺天后]
Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray.
谢尔顿 我们出去
Hey, Sheldon, what do you say we go outside
玩下橄榄球如何[猪皮]
and throw around the old pigskin?
这家是犹太人
This is a Jewish house.
我想他们没猪皮
I don't think they have pigskin.
刚有人说"猪皮"吗
Did someone say pigskin!
亲爱的 今天的事很抱歉
Hey, honey, I'm sorry about today.
我保证 下次结婚
And I promise, next time I get married,
绝对不会是闹着玩
it won't be a joke.
一定是为了爱
It'll be for love.
或是钱
Or money.
我也抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表