I want it more than anything in the world.
那元素从来就不存在
The-the element never existed.
不是我夺走它 而是科学夺走了它
I didn't take it away, science took it away.
要气就气科学吧
Be mad at science.
你胆敢用科学来反驳我
Don't you dare use science against me.
科学可是我最好的朋友
Science is my best friend!
太好了 我又有八个朋友了
Oh, good, I'm back up to eight.
你能告诉他 他疯了吗
Will you tell him he's out of his mind.
老实说 我理解他的意思
Actually, I get what he's saying.
太棒了 变九个了
Oh, yes! Nine!
欢迎回来 朋友
Welcome back, buddy.
就像跟一个你不是很喜欢的人约会
It's like if you're dating someone you're not that into,
等那人跟你分手了
and then they break up with you
你就变得很想要那人了
and then you want them more than ever.
我完全不知道她在说什么
I have no idea what she's talking about.
但我们现在联手对付你 所以我赞成她的话
but we're ganged up on you so I agree.
谢尔顿 那你要我怎么样
Okay, Sheldon, what do you want me to do,
隐瞒我的发现吗
hide the information?
如果我不公布
If I don't publish it,
迟早其他人也会这么做的
it's just a matter of time before someone else does.
不 你当然得公布
No, no, of course you have to publish.
那是你作为一个科学家应尽的责任
That's your responsibility as a scientist.
否则会违背职业道德
Doing otherwise would be unethical.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
好吧 我会公布
Fine, I'll publish.
你看这没良心的混球
Can you believe this guy?
拉杰把碗都洗了
Aw! Raj did the dishes.
你怎么知道不是我洗的
How do you know I didn't do them?
因为有一次 所有刀子都没洗
Because once, when all the knives were dirty,
你宁愿用钥匙切面包圈 也懒得洗
you cut a bagel with your keys.
早上好 两位
Good morning, everybody.
我出去的时候 顺便买♥♥了咖啡
I picked up coffee while I was out.
伯纳黛特 这是你的大豆薄荷摩卡
Bernadette, here's your soy peppermint mocha.
你真是太客气了
Aw, you didn't have to do that.
乐意之至
Oh, my pleasure,
对了 不要担心今天的演讲
and don't worry about your presentation today.
你一定会表现出色
You're gonna be great.
对啊 你一定能震惊四座
Yeah, you're gonna knock it out of the park.
我今天要做什么演讲来着
What presentation do I have today?
快走吧
Just go.
他很爱你的
He loves you.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
你是故意让我难堪吗
Are you trying to make me look bad?
我只是想当个好客人
I'm just being a good house guest.
不 你是想当一个比我还好的丈夫
No, you're being a better husband than I am.
洗碗 买♥♥咖啡
Doing the dishes, getting coffee,
对她的生活了如指掌
knowing about her life--
谁会那样做啊
who does that?
别这样嘛 我也给你买♥♥了一杯
Oh, come on, I brought you one, too.
我不想喝咖啡
I don't want coffee.
所以我给你买♥♥了热巧克力
That's why I got you hot chocolate.
快给我
Give me that.
不许什么都做得比我好
Just stop showing me up.
霍华德 听我说
Howard, listen to me.
你是一个很棒的丈夫
You're a great husband.
没错 你倾听的技巧还需要多练练
Yes, your listening skills could use some work.
但作为一个独生子
But it's amazing how far you've come
还有一个过度保护的老妈
given that you're an only child
你算做得很不错啦
raised by an over-protective mom.
这情形好像有点奇怪啊
Um, is this getting weird?
别动
Hang on.
的确是很怪
So, yes.
我想告诉你一声 我发表了我的发现
I just wanted to let you know that I-I posted my findings.
我看见了
I saw.
我刚发公告 要求撤回我的论文
And I just posted a retraction of my paper.
现在整个科学界都知道我是错的
Now the whole scientific community knows I was wrong.
这样的事情经常发生 谢尔顿
These things happen all the time, Sheldon.
不是发生在我身上
Not to me.
我之前唯一一次公告的撤回说明
The only other retraction I ever had to issue
还是在我7岁的时候 我承认我哥哥
was when I was seven and I conceded that my brother
是东德州最优秀的忍♥者
was the greatest ninja in East Texas.
但那只是把我的脸
But that was just a ploy
从他的臭腋窝里拯救出来的权宜之计
to get my face out of his armpit.
他在这里啊
There he is!
我最爱的超级英雄
It's my favorite superhero--
撤回侠
the Retractor!
拜托 别落井下石了
Come on, don't give him a hard time.
对不起 库珀
I'm sorry, Cooper.
我撤回刚才说的话
I retract it.
顺便说下 霍夫斯塔德
By the way, Hofstadter,
做得真棒 推♥翻♥了中国研究组的结果
nice job disproving the Chinese team.
不算什么
It's not a big deal.
这可是大事
It's a huge deal.
库珀 也许你不太适合研究物理
Cooper, maybe physics just isn't your thing.
有没有考虑转去做零售
Have you ever considered a career in retail?
这样你就能靠撤回东西过生活了
That way you could take things back for a living.
好了 巴里 太过了
Okay, Barry, that's enough.
不 没事
Oh, no, that's okay.
我可以打赢自己的战斗
I can fight my own battles.
对吗 "八尼"
Isn't that right, "Bawwy."
你这是
Is...?
在嘲笑我的语言障碍吗
Is that a reference to my speech impediment?
太伤人了
That's pretty hurtful.
我
I...
我自己没法控制
I can't control it.
你说得对
You're right,
这招太卑鄙了
That was uncalled for.
我收回
I take it back.
你当然要收回了
Of course you do.
因为你是鼎鼎大名的撤回侠
Because you're the Retractor!
拉杰 晚餐的味道太好了
Raj, this dinner was amazing.
如果你多住一段时间
If you're here much longer,
我得买♥♥大一号♥的衣服了
I'm gonna have to buy bigger clothes.
瞎说
Nonsense.
你需要长点肉
You need a little fattening up.
你最近太瘦了
You've been looking too skinny lately.
华仔 你怎么从来不会说这些哄人开心的话
Howie, how come you never say anything sweet like that?
说什么呢
What are you talking about?
记得上周 我问你
Remember last week, when I asked you
你是否穿了塑身衣 你却没穿吗
if you were wearing Spanx and you weren't?
这明明就是夸你苗条嘛
How's that different?
也许你可以学学你的朋友拉杰
Maybe you could try being more thoughtful,
更体贴一些
like your friend Raj.
也许你可以学学拉杰
Yeah, well, maybe you could try being more like Raj.
-是吗 -当然
- Oh, really? - Yeah, yeah.
他今天早上为我打包了午餐
He packed me a lunch this morning.
袋子里有张字条写着 "勇敢上吧"
And there was a note inside that said, "Go get 'em"
我为这个家做得还不够多吗
Like I don't do enough around here.
现在还要为你打包午餐吗
Now I need to pack your lunch?
而且 你为什么需要字条来告诉你
And by the way, why do you need a note telling you
"勇敢上吧" 你是个大老爷们
to "Go get 'em"? You're a grown man!
你应该知道要"勇敢上吧"
You should know to "Go get 'em"!
我的确知道"勇敢上吧"
I do know to "Go get 'em"
只是有时候 我"勇敢"去"上"的同时
but sometimes it's nice to have emotional support
有精神支持感觉会更好
when I'm going and getting them!
别这样 瞧你们在说些什么话
Hey, hey, do you hear yourselves?
咱们冷静下 都各退一步
Let's just, you know, all calm down and take a step back.
太傻了 我们为什么要吵架
This is stupid. Why are we fighting?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想是因为我觉得自己是个差劲的老公
I guess I was just feeling like I'm a lousy husband.
你不是差劲的老公
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表