实在很难没发现
So...couldn't help but notice
你们全都没如约出席我的神秘谋杀周一夜派对
none of you RSVP'd to my murder mystery dinner party.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我们正打算去呢
We were meaning to do that.
放屁 派对是上周的事了
No, you weren't, because it was a week ago
你们全都没来
and nobody came!
想知道是谁以"毫不在乎"为刃
So, if you want to solve the mystery of who stabbed
从背后捅死了库萨帕里的这个谜团吗
Koothrappali in the back with the weapon of indifference,
凶手就是你们
it was all of you.
这应该不算是个谜团吧
I don't think that qualifies as a mystery.
我们早知道是我们干的了
We all knew what we were doing.
实在很抱歉 拉杰什
We're sorry, Rajesh.
说不定我们下周再约一次啊
Maybe we can do it next week.
我们也没这么抱歉吧
Whoa, whoa, we're not that sorry.
不用啦 我懂你们的意思
Don't worry, I can take a hint.
不会再办神秘谋杀游戏派对了
No more murder mystery parties.
-谢谢 -感谢老天
- Thank you. - Hallelujah.
因为我计划好了更棒的活动
Because I've got something even better planned.
-为啥啊 -不是吧
- Aw! Why? - Come on.
先听我说嘛
Just hear me out.
我计划给你们办一场
I'm going to make you guys
麻省理工学院式的寻宝游戏
a scavenger hunt like they have at M.I.T.
我以前很爱玩呢
I loved those.
每年都去参加
I did them every year there.
我们普林斯顿大学也有呢
We did them at Princeton, too.
傻孩子 那学校算哪门子大学啊
Oh, that's cute. Like it's a real college.
真有意思 我本来也打算这么说麻省理工的
That's amusing-- I was going to say that about M.I.T.,
不过拿去说普林斯顿大学也行
but it works for Princeton, too.
哈佛大学的寻宝游戏很有挑战性
Scavenger hunts at Harvard were really tough.
我总是在第一个关卡就卡住了
I always got stuck on the first challenge--
就是找到人愿意跟我组队的关卡
trying to find someone to be on a team with me.
看来这故事是"好惨"不是"好笑"
I guess that story's more sad than funny.
我也爱寻宝游戏
I love scavenger hunts.
我以前常跟朋友一起玩
My friends and I had them all the time.
我们玩的应该有些差别
Oh, these are a little different.
这是在精英大学里...
There's a tradition at elite universities.
以及普林斯顿大学
And Princeton.
这寻宝游戏 内含无数谜题
A tradition of hunts full of puzzles
得靠逻辑 晦涩知识与科学来取胜
that rely on logic and obscure knowledge, science.
我们的寻宝游戏 就是到处找
Oh, in ours we would just run around town
愿意卖♥♥啤酒给未成年的店
looking for a store that would sell us beer.
谁要来玩
So, uh, who's in?
-我觉得听起来挺好玩啊 -我也觉得
- I think it sounds fun. - Yeah, me, too.
-我参加 -来吧
- I'm in. - Let's do it.
抱歉 我们是真要参加呢
I'm sorry. Are we really doing this
还是只是像上次派对那样
or are we tricking Koothrappali again
只是哄库萨帕里玩而已
like with the dinner party?
这些是干啥的
What's all this?
寻宝游戏中
Oh, everything I could possibly need
我可能会用到的东西
to win the scavenger hunt.
你真觉得他会让我们去保龄球馆吗
You really think he's gonna send us to a bowling alley?
如果真发生了
Well, if he does,
你知道球馆里的球有多脏吗
do you know how filthy those rental balls are?
其程度不亚于去街角
They might as well stand on the corner
帮人做免费的直肠指检
and give away free rectal exams.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
谁准备好要参加...
Who's ready for a...
寻宝游戏
scavenger hunt...?
本市的
Somewhere...
某一个地点
in the city of Pasadena,
我藏了一枚金币
I've hidden a golden coin.
你们一共需要解出
You will be faced with a total
10道谜题
of ten puzzles!
每道
Each p...
每...
Each...
每道谜题将带领你
each puzzle will lead you
到下一个指定地点
to the location of the next.
而最后的谜题
The last of which
将会指引你找到金币
will lead you to the coin.
第一个找到金币的队伍就
The first team that finds it...
赢了
wins!
他真是个天生的主持人
He is a born showman.
有问题吗
Any questions?
有 为了确保公平
Yes, to be fair,
是不是该让普林斯顿大学的先出发
do people who went to Princeton get a head start?
不好笑好吗
That's not funny.
如果你懂笑点就好笑了
Oh, it actually is if you get the joke.
这笑话是以
It's based on the premise
嘲讽普林斯顿是间烂学校为笑点
that Princeton isn't a very good school.
笑死人了
Ha-ha.
你们看 他懂笑点了
Oh, see? Now he gets it.
好了 大家
Okay, guys, go ahead
你们先选人组队 两人一组
and divide yourselves into teams of two.
我们要不就与各自伴侣吧
Should we just do couples?
情侣一组不错
Couples sounds great.
或者我们可以混合一下
Or we could mix things up.
抽签决定跟谁一队吧
Maybe pick names out of a hat.
都行啦
Whatever.
你干嘛不直接承认
Why don't you just admit
你不想跟我一队就好了
you don't want to be on a team with me.
我刚也说"情侣一组不错"啦
I just said, "couples sound great."
你就是觉得我不够聪明
Yeah, you don't think I'm smart enough.
你觉得我会是"千钧重负"
You think I'm gonna be a liability.
就算我刚刚才正确使用了
Even though I totally just used
"千钧重负"这个词 也还是不够
the word "liability" correctly in a sentence.
没错
Yeah.
那就情侣组队吧
All right, let's-let's do couples.
我想跟你一队
I want to.
别 别 晚了
No, no, no.
大家就混合一下
Let's mix things up.
我选跟谢尔顿组队 我们会让你输得一败涂地
I choose Sheldon, and we're gonna kick your ass!
非得选我吗
Yeah... really?
我第一次被人首选选入队
The only time I'm ever picked first for a team
结果却是跟"千钧重负"一队
and I'm stuck with the liability?
别这么说 佩妮才不是呢
Stop that. Penny is not a liability.
谢谢 你想跟我一队吗
Thank you. Do you want to be on my team?
我们还是抽签决定吧
Maybe we pick names out of a hat.
快点过来 然后把门关上
All right, hurry up and close the door
这样他们才听不到我们说话
so they can't hear us.
可以别不甘心地扁嘴了吗
Would you stop pouting?
是说你自己抽中了我名字
So, you picked my name.
乖乖接受这事实吧
Get over it.
好的 你知道我抽中你名字的
Yes, and do you know what the odds are
-几率是多少吗 -不知道
- I'd pick your name? - No.
不难啊 五分之一嘛
It's not hard-- one in five.
现在你知道我为什么扁嘴了
Now you know why I'm pouting.
所有队伍听好
All right, teams.
准备打开你们第一道谜题吧
Get ready to open your first puzzle.
开始
Go!
瞧我多有哏
Do you see what I did?
第一道谜题就是拼图[谜题]
The first puzzle is a puzzle!
天啊 我真是太佩服我自己了
Oh, my God, how adorable is that?
真希望有一个像我一样的朋友
I wish I had a friend like me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你得先从边缘开始
You have to start with the edges.
拼图没有正确的方式 谢尔顿
Well, there's no right way, Sheldon.
我已经拼好了几块了
I already found a few pieces that fit.
那就拆了 然后从边缘开始拼
Yeah, well, take them apart and start with the edges.
不要浪费时间了
And stop wasting time.
你拼图真厉害
Wow, you're really good at puzzles.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表