-薪水你说了算 -那好吧
- I'll pay you anything you want. - Okay, then, yeah.
我不干了 钱你留着请别人吧
No! Keep your money!
老娘骑电动牛的时间都比这个长
I could've ridden a bull longer than that.
人们骑上去挑战不被摔下来 持续时间久可赢得奖品
你在忙什么呢
What you working on?
我向教授评议会提出上诉
I'm writing an appeal to the Faculty Senate,
要求不再研究弦理论 转而研究其他方向
so that I can move on from string theory.
写得怎么样了
Oh. How's it going?
给点意见呗
You tell me.
"各位尊敬的同事们
"Dear Esteemed Colleagues,
或许你们有所耳闻 我要求更改我的研究领域
as you may know, I have requested to change my field of study.
我之所以作此决定 是因为我相信
My decision to do so is, I believe,
这样做对科学界是最好的
in the best interest of science.
如你们有时间 我非常乐意用你们听得懂的词语
At your convenience, I'd be happy to explain it to you
好好解释一番"
in words you'll understand."
你在称呼前加个"尊敬的" 还算有礼貌
It's nice that you called them "Esteemed."
你说得对 我应该删掉它
You're right. I'll take that out.
对了 有件事我想跟你说一下
So, listen, there was something I was hoping to float past you.
因为我和佩妮订婚了
Now that Penny and I are engaged,
我想我们可能需要讨论一下住的问题
I thought we might want to talk about our living arrangements.
当然
Of course.
她总是在这里过夜
She's spent many nights here,
所以你担心在婚礼之前
and you're worried about preserving
没办法对她的童贞问题进行保密吗
the myth of her virginity before the wedding.
不是啦
I'm not.
那就好 因为她的童贞船早已远航
Good, because not only has that ship sailed,
而且如果撞到冰山 肯定会死一大♥片♥男人
if it hit an iceberg, countless men would perish.
其实我想跟你讨论的是 我和她的住宿问题
Actually, this is about where she and I are going to live.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那个...我们俩可能想住在一起
Well... well, we might want to live together.
是吗 我早就考虑过这个问题了
Oh, yeah, well, I've already given this some thought,
我呢
and...
也很乐意让佩妮跟我们一起住
I'm willing to let Penny live with us
考察期时每周可以住一天哦
one day a week for a trial period.
当然她子♥宫♥内膜脱落
Now, obviously, not when she's made cranky
脾气暴躁的那几天不能来这住
by the shedding of her uterine lining.
你考虑得真周全
That's very sweet.
但我们更多考虑的是 我们俩住在一起
But we were thinking more of us maybe living together with...
没你
not you.
我不懂
I don't understand.
如果没我 我们怎么能都住在一起呢
How could we all live together if I'm not there?
听着 我知道这是一种改变
Look, I-I know this is... this is change,
听起来很可怕 但是
and that sounds scary, but...
那你要去哪里住
Where are you going to go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们才开始考虑这个问题
We just started to think about this.
或许我会搬去跟佩妮住
Maybe I'll move in with Penny,
又或许她会搬进来跟我住
or maybe she and I'll take this place,
而你搬到对面住
and you can move across the hall.
搬到对面住
Move across the hall?!
你抽大♥麻♥了吗
Did you take a marijuana?!
没有
No, I did not.
那你是脑子被椰子砸了吗
Did you get hit on the head with a coconut?
-也没有 -那我想不到原因了
- No. - Well, then, I'm all out of guesses.
你居然让我搬到对面住
What? Me move across the hall--
这种话你怎么好意思说出口
Why would you even suggest such a thing?
因为我爱佩妮
Because I love Penny,
我想给她她应得的生活
and want to give her the life she deserves.
我明白了
I see.
看来你未来老婆的幸福生活远比我的重要
You're putting your future bride's happiness above mine.
没错
Well, yeah.
学校居然敢强迫我继续研究弦理论
How dare the university force me to go back to string theory!
那是他们不懂得欣赏你
They just don't appreciate you.
对啊 最过分的是
Yeah, and on top of that,
莱纳德居然厚颜无♥耻♥地提出
Leonard has the audacity to suggest that
因为他跟佩妮订婚了
now that he and Penny are engaged,
他可能不想再跟我一起住了
he may not want to live with me anymore.
给 我做了草莓热饮
Here, I made you some Strawberry Quik.
我现在有正经问题要处理 艾米
I have real problems here, Amy.
小孩喝的饮料怎么能平息我的怒火呢
I can't be mollified with a beverage designed for children.
哇 真好喝
Mmm! Yummy.
一切都会变好的
You know, this might work out for the best.
我是说 你总是抱怨
I mean, you're always complaining about
莱纳德是一位很糟糕的室友
what a terrible roommate Leonard is.
像上次你不在 他擅自打开了恒温器
Like how he turns up the thermostat when you're not there.
打开门就像走进了亚马逊
It's like walking into the Amazon.
而且还不是可以一日送货的亚马逊网站
And not the good Amazon with one-day shipping.
而是鸟多蛇多的亚马逊丛林
The awful one with birds and snakes.
你讨厌听到他钥匙扣上的碰撞声
You hate the sound of all those keys on his key chain.
整整四把钥匙
Four keys!
他以为他是谁 典狱长吗
Who does he think he is, a warden?
瞧 或许你会喜欢独居
See? Maybe you'll love living alone.
我不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Perhaps.
如果你发现自己不喜欢的话
And if it turns out you don't...
你可以跟我一起住啊
you and I could live together.
跟你住 是啊
You and... Oh, sure.
既然我们谈到这话题了 何不索性订个婚
And while we're at it, why don't we get engaged, too?
再买♥♥个房♥子 成个家
Why don't we get a little house, start a family?
然后一起慢慢变老
Enjoy our sunset years together?
拜托自重一点好吗 姑娘
Do you hear yourself, woman?!
谢尔顿 这只是一个想法而已
Sheldon, it was just a thought.
不 这才叫想法
No. Here's a thought.
你不准搬过来
You're not moving in,
莱纳德不准搬出去
Leonard's not moving out,
一切保持原状 不准改变
everything stays exactly the way it is.
对了 随便一提
Yeah, and by the way,
我看到你冲草莓热饮时偷加糖浆了
I saw you make this Strawberry Quik with syrup,
按规矩应该是加糖粉的
and you're supposed to use the powder!
喝起来不都一样吗
It tastes the same.
才怪 糖浆口感更好 人家不喜欢
No. The syrup tastes better and I don't like it.
太有爱了
This is so sweet!
-你从没给我做过饭 -那是因为
- You never cook for me. - Well...
以前都是你做饭 而且...
you cook for me all the time and...
你要是不喜欢我做的饭
If you don't like my cooking,
干嘛不早说
why haven't you ever said anything?
每次都得猛嚼食物 哪里有空说话
It's hard to talk with so much heavy chewing to do.
对不起 我会努力改进的
Sorry. I'll get better.
我知道你会的
I know you'll try.
我们是不是该讨论一下婚礼的日子呢
So, should we talk about setting a date?
我想挑一个我哥能参加的日子
Well, I'd like to pick one that works with my brother's schedule.
好啊 大概是什么时候
Okay. And when would that be?
如果他表现良好 一年或一年半以后吧
Uh, 12 to 18 months from now, depending on good behavior.
谢尔顿在吗
Hi, is Sheldon here?
不在 我以为他跟你在一起呢
No, I thought he was with you.
他来过 可又摔门而去
He was, but he stormed off
现在他连电♥话♥都不接了
and now he isn't answering his phone.
出什么事了
What happened?
他为了你让他搬家的事大发雷霆
He was really angry that you suggested he move out.
我建议他可以搬来和我同住
I also mentioned that he and I could live together
可他太生你的气了
but he was too mad at you to realize
都没注意到这个主意有多棒
what a great idea that is.
这几天他的确不太好过
Well, he's been having a couple of tough days.
他会没事的 他只是需要
I'm sure he's fine. He probably just
一点时间来缓解压力
needs a little alone time to decompress.
你说得对
You're probably right.
你们俩在干嘛呢
So, what are you guys doing?
莱纳德下了厨 我们作为
Well, Leonard cooked for me and now we're just having
新晋订婚的爱侣 正在享用美好的晚餐
a nice dinner, you know, as a newly engaged couple.
真幸福
That's nice.
总之 就像我之前所说
Anyway, as I was saying,
谢尔顿大概只是需要独处一下
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表